Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (97092 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by PBeni(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
This is gone be good.

Subscribing.......
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:10am On Aug 19, 2013
@thewhysafe, adesuave,izukw, spaq, sleekbaby, wunmi,, haddehart, trendytessy, drkayson, pweedymoilips, macdanny, clemzy,therock, saintbeejay, princesa madawaki, honeyplum, eni gurl, babyzai,mcmooney, p beni.. I didn't expect this much comments and frankly speaking, am total flattered.. Thanks to you all for all the really encouraging comments and I want to apologise for yesterday, ill make sure I update daily from now on, even tho it might not be long.. You guys are just amazing$$.. Ill definetly update later on today! You guys are the bomb!! love you all..
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by FoxyFlow(m): 6:49am On Aug 19, 2013
chistar01: @thewhysafe, adesuave,izukw, spaq, sleekbaby, wunmi,, haddehart, trendytessy, drkayson, pweedymoilips, macdanny, clemzy,therock, saintbeejay, princesa madawaki, honeyplum, eni gurl, babyzai,mcmooney, p beni.. I didn't expect this much comments and frankly speaking, am total flattered.. Thanks to you all for all the really encouraging comments and I want to apologise for yesterday, ill make sure I update daily from now on, even tho it might not be long.. You guys are just amazing$$.. Ill definetly update later on today! You guys are the bomb!! love you all..

So you no fit call my name abi? Is it because I followed but did not said I did so?

Lemme tell you something, you need to show Princesa some lessons if not she will be on your neck. I know her type. She doesn't care how hard you are trying. She can keep hammering on same ish for long.

About your updates... Once a long update for a day is great. If e short, I go frustrate you. grin

PEACE OUT!!

STILL I FOXZEE ---- 419
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 7:11am On Aug 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

So you no fit call my name abi? Is it because I followed but did not said I did so?

Lemme tell you something, you need to show Princesa some lessons if not she will be on your neck. I know her type. She doesn't care how hard you are trying. She can keep hammering on same ish for long.

About your updates... Once a long update for a day is great. If e short, I go frustrate you. grin

PEACE OUT!!

STILL I FOXZEE ---- 419
hehe oga mi, no vex jhur, na people wey I see their comment I just mention..

About princesa, the babe just they talk her mind nah, but clemzy help me answer am.. So I rest my case.. But on the real deal, I like critism as it would help me to improve na, abi no be so?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by princesa(f): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

really hunh?
Have you seen, felt, tasted and touched my type before?

Well sorry dude, but I dnt flow with mediocrity neither do i hamper people's effort okay?

So Don't be on my sh.it if you don't want me to be on yours!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by yemi2plus(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2013
princesa:
really hunh?

Well sorry dude, but I dnt flow with mediocrity neither do i hamper people's effort okay?

instead of una to tell chistar make e update, una dey talk off topic. Where is mynd self?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by VivyGift(f): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2013
#following#
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by tbabstobadt(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
oga chistar.

......I dae follow u oo
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by lekkybam(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
It has do ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo!grin Princesa and Foxy abeg no fight....Ând Chistar where are you? Where is our update? Am so following! More Ogbono τ̅☺ your Eba grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by FoxyFlow(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
princesa:
really hunh?

Princesa, you should have I known I was joking na. This is one of the problems I had with you. You are too too serious which is so much annoying to my types. Haba, a little joke and you are already raising the roof. What happened to "we won't fight again na?"

I don't like dramas with this handle please. I just dey joke, but if you no get am, SORRY!!!

Na man go still marry you ooo grin grin grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Wesslier(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
yemi2plus2:
instead of una to tell chistar make e update, una dey talk off topic. Where is mynd self?
maybe mynd is tryin 2 mind some important biz... undecided
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by lekkybam(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Foxy_Flow:

Princesa, you should have I known I was joking na. This is one of the problems I had with you. You are too too serious which is so much annoying to my types. Haba, a little joke and you are already raising the roof. What happened to "we won't fight again na?"

I don't like dramas with this handle please. I just dey joke, but if you no get am, SORRY!!!

. That's the way of a gentle man. Well done Foxy...'sOrry' is not a sign of defeat but a way of saying "let's bury that in the past and move forward"
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by princesa(f): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

before Nko? Na man go marry me na... But if him try nonsense, i go treat him f.uck up. Mi o ra ye s.hit mehn cool
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
phew!! Finally finished typing. Am sure most of you are pissed with me and am sorry but i assure you that i have a reasonable excuse, although i can't state it here, am sorry.

Anyways new update in a bit. Thanks.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
EPISODE 1.

My story actually starts from the first day I stepped into F.G.C odogbolu, or better still known as FEDGO.

It was a sunny Thursday and that was kindof weird because rain had been falling consistently for over a week.

I woke up that morning feeling so anxious & happy.

Unlike the usual 'Me' who wakes up by 9am daily and still wants to sleep more, I looked at the wall clock and saw the time was barely 5am. The reason was probably because of the anxiety of how school life would be like.

I had high hopes of it being fun since staying at home wasn't that fun anymore because all my siblings were already at different boarding schools all over Nigeria.

My dad is one of those people who believe in the famous saying which states;

'school life is the best life' so he made it one of his major priority that all his children went to a boarding school, and frankly speakin, we all did, determined father right?

Anyway, I immediately went to kitchen to put a kettle of water on the fire for it to boil since I wasn't a fan of the early morning cold water, little did I know that nobody would boil the water in school.

I was done bathing before my dad finally decided to wake up. He came to my room probably with the intent of waking me up only to see me awake and even ready for the long day ahead.

'Good morning dad' I greeted him.

'morning, how are you?'

'I'm fine, thank you' I replied in an unusual polite manner.

'so are you ready?' He asked the obvious question.

I wanted to reply sarcastically and say something like 'No o, I just like to bath as early as 5am then lay on my bed after wearing my best t-shirt' but my brain told me I would have to relocate to a 'cozy' spot under any nearby bridge if I dare said that.

My lips slowly curved into a smile as I replied him;

'yes, am ready'

'hmm, ok, give me a few minutes to go and prepare too so we can get going' He replied and left my room with a mysterious smile planted on his face which I couldn't really understand until later on in the day.

True to his word, few minutes later we were both heading to the car after I said goodbye to my mum who was still in dreamland.

'Are we there yet?' I asked my dad as I opened my eyes and the environment we were in wasn't familiar in anyway.

'we are almost there, the school gate is right after that turn' He replied pointing to a sharp turn some metres away.

This response was rather unexpected because I had plans of staying awake all through the journey but the last thing I remembered was admiring the magnificent skyscrapers that lined up side by side somewhere in the Lagos Island as we drove pass them, and all of a sudden we had arrived at our destination.

Nevertheless, I became really excited and the last thing that I could possibly do was sleep again.

The school gate was not as big as I expected, it was just of average size and was painted light green and white, there was a huge signboard by the side of the gate which had 'WELCOME TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE, ODOGBOLU' boldly written on it.

My dad punched the car horn and the security officer came over to attend to us.

He looked so skinny, lanky and old , I could only imagine why the windy rain of Ogun state hasn't him away.

'papa ékàróó' My dad greeted the security man as he leaned on the car.

NB: Ekàróó is the yoruba language translation of Good Morning.

'ekàróó oh' He replied.

'papa! My pikin just get admission for here, I say make we come do register am make him resume today' My dad spoke pigin English in a way that sounded really funny and weird probably because he doesn't speak it often.

'Ok, na new student?' the man asked again.

'yes' my dad replied.

'Ok, you go go the admin block and them go tell you wetin to do again for there' He replied and wanted to go go and open the gate for my dad to drive through but my dad called him back to ask for directions to the 'admin block'

'Shey na so the school big wey them need directions to on top motor again?' I wondered.

NB: Admin block - Administration Block, it can be likened to the 'power house' of the school.

My dad was directed and we zoomed pass the gate.

After getting more directions from a couple of students who wore white shirts and green trousers, we finally got to the admin block.

The building was a two story building painted white and green, I began to wonder why almost everything in the school was green & white

As I and my dad stood still, probably trying to scan the building before proceeding, my eyes caught the glimpse of a someone familiar.

'is that Bunmi from my primary school?' I wondered as I strained my eyes to get a clearer view of the person.

Talking about the devil, it was Bunmi and she turned towards my direction at that moment, I could see her eyes suddenly brighten, she tapped her sister who was by her side and pointed at me, they both stood up and started walking towards me.

I was still a kid so I wasn't bothered about my dad presence, but...

TO BE CONTINUED™

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by yemi2plus(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
But.... The unexpected happened

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by smithe113(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
chistar i see u shocked shocked
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Clemzy16(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
I was here, next update!

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Therock5555(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
Chistar no dull o, just dey nack us dey go
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by dryakson(m): 12:45am On Aug 20, 2013
a good start bros keep it flowing..............
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by rhapzidy(m): 2:26am On Aug 20, 2013
wink chistar nd his suspense-filled story_series....tank God am already used 2 handling it after dat complicated or shuld i say nt so complicated love story.

Ehen!!! U'r nw a top writer, we KNW!!, bt dnt kip us waiting 4 2 long nah B-)
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 5:45am On Aug 20, 2013
Hehehe..."but" u ve tu b reqular wit ur update
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Mcmooney(m): 6:05am On Aug 20, 2013
oga chistar do sumtin i cant wait anymore oh, com update quick 2day o
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by ninja4life(m): 6:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Hehe chistar u are d bomb.following thread
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 20, 2013
hmmm...following following following,to be candid chistar, you doing a good job.(i know i aint the first saying this)sha come update,cause i'm allergic to waiting for long...###
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by FoxyFlow(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2013
princesa:

before Nko? Na man go marry me na... But if him try nonsense, i go treat him f.uck up. Mi o ra ye s.hit mehn cool

Princesa... I don dislike you from today. You thought apologizing to you was because I fear your backlash?

Babe, come off it jor.

And remember, no matter how stubborn you are, you still moan under a man.

angry angry angry
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by yemi2plus(m): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

And remember, no matter how stubborn you are, you still moan under a man.
Nor be all girls dey moan, some be like dead iroko tree.

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by BellaYao(f): 8:10am On Aug 20, 2013
I like it smiley
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by FoxyFlow(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2013
yemi2plus2:
Nor be all girls dey moan, some be like dead iroko tree.

Yemi.... I wasn't talking to you... Stay out of this ish angry angry
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by yemi2plus(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Yemi.... I wasn't talking to you... Stay out of this ish angry angry
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Wow!!! Sweedy chistar is back again... *can i still get a front seat*? undecided.. DS 1 NA UNDERAGE TINZ OO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.