Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (97089 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
EPISODE 3

'Chad house boys wake up!' I heard someone shout like a mad dog from my dream, or so I thought.

'5...4...3...2...1... And finally...!' I heard the same voice shout again and then, I heard the sound of a belt hit something or maybe somebody before a scream followed suite; 'Ah!'.

'Who are all this ones acting drama by this time of the morning and disturbing my beauty sleep?' I wondered as I fought the urge to open my eyes because I knew once my eyes were open, then no more sleeping for me.

'bang bang bang!' I heard someone hit a metal box so vigorously that I was sure the box would most definitely develop a scar.

At this point, I had enough of the noise so with my eyes still closed and partially in my subconscious state I screamed;

'Who is that one that's making noise this early morning nah? You be winch wey no they sleep?!' and that was how I killed myself with my own mouth.

'who said that?' I heard someone ask, he got no response at first and I wondered why everywhere was suddenly as quiet as a grave yard.

'I said, who is the person that asked that question now?' He asked again but got no response.

'are you all deaf and dumb now? In fact! Last boy!' The person screamed. Before I could ponder on what he meant by 'Last boy' I heard multiple footsteps running towards the door region and at this point I was forced to open my eyes to know why they were running, let it not be that a lion is coming or something worse.

I opened my eyes and stood up beside my bed and to my greatest surprise, I saw the people running lined up on a straight queue.

'What is the meaning of this?' I wondered, totally confused just like most of you reading this.

'I asked who is the bastärd that just spoke some moments ago?' The person asked the people on the queue, they looked smaller than the person talking or maybe he was just older than them, but that wasn't really my problem at the moment.

My problem was that he just called me a bastärd indirectly, I didn't exactly know what a 'bastärd' meant but I knew it had something to my parents not being married or perhaps dead so I did what any ignorant, big headed, oversabi kid in my shoes would do, I tried to defend my parents;

'Am not a bastärd oh!' I screamed back at the person who just called me a bastärd.

'so you are the one who spoke now? Oya come here now!' He screamed at me. I assumed he couldn't do anything to me since I had literally done nothing wrong, or did I? So I went closer to him and then before I could blink twice he launched my soft chubby cheek with a thunderous slap and for a split second, I lost my ability to hear.

'anhan! What did I do na?!' I screamed at him hopelessly, since I couldn't return the slap, I got another slap on the other cheek as a response and this time I was smart enough to keep my silly questions to myself and simply start crying.

He ignored my tears and instructed me to follow him as he led the way out of my hostel, I followed him of course, I wasn't sure if I would have been able to endure a third slap.

We walked for about 5minutes and passed the front of two identical hostels which were both brown bungalows just like my hostel, Government Block, before we turned and entered the third hostel on the same row of hostel.

It was totally different from my hostel and the other two Identical hostels as while others were bungalows, it was a two story 'high rise' building, but it was painted brown too. There was an identical building right beside side it.

I later got to understand how the boys hostels are being segmented; there are actually five hostels in total, with three bungalows and two 'high rise' buildings which had three floors each. While the three bungalows are for JSS1, JSS2 and JSS3 respectively, the 'high rise' had three floors which accommodated the SS1 - SS3 students, with the SS3 staying on the ground floor, SS2 in the middle floor and SS1 on the top floor.

As we walked into the building, we walked down a long corridor on the ground floor and just before we got to the extreme end, we turned and passed an open door, therefore entering a room painted green.

'Jerry, abeg, you fit borrow me that boy make hin rush go fetch water for me?' A rather macho dude sitting on a bed in a corner asked the person who brought me.

'no o!, me and the smallie get scores to settle first' Jerry replied.

'wetin hin do?' 'Mr macho' again

I wanted to ask him to mind his business but after taking a good look at his muscles I couldn't find the courage to speak.

'imagine oh! the bastärd son call me winch because I go wake them up' Jerry replied.

'serious?' the macho dude asked as he stood up and started searching for something in his locker.

'I be like person wey dey joke?' Jerry asked.

'Ah!! Bastärd son of a thousand fathers! Lie down flat on the floor now!' Mr macho screamed at me.

'Me?' I asked.

'No, Me' He replied sarcastically.

I made the worse mistake of my life when I asked;

'Why?'

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
Livingstone11: I Love dis story men!! Cristar u da boko haram... grin
lol.. I reject it! In fact, back to sender grin, #just kidding# thanks bro
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2013
Eni~girl:
Lol "Lyk Father Lyk Son". U nahd sewz oh.
*wink* grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
valdes00: ***just strollin on nairaland street, sees ppl commenting on a post. Let me take a peep*** EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWOOOOOO, i don dull oooooo. My guy don start new story and i dey waste my mb untop scrap stories for frontpage, chai.... Chistar bobo, no V 4 me ooo. Nobody alert me, al d same i don reach here. Lets go there, this story don dey mak sense dey go.
*****walks out of thread to buy bread and beans***
Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ are highly welcomed sir.. I saved a front seat row sit for Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ self grin

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Crystal3214: waitin 4 d nxt update phewww
updated
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Diznie: Fabulous work...kip et up+waitin 4 mre update
thanks.. More is coming
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
saintbeejay: Chistar cum update o #like father like son#
#teamLFLS aka Like Father Like Son lol
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Daniel2802: Chistar update 0h,i dy wait here
updated sir!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by gandyluv(f): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
boardin skol is d bst....nice1
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
hAHAHAHa u qo learn lesson by force. Abeq kum update more jhur.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
chistar01: updated sir!
i don see am.tnx
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by skoloppy31(m): 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
*pushing ma way to secure da front seat,my alomo, sabrina, ogidiga, regal with 404 ......codedly..pls dont beg for som cos I cant spare a munch or sip....*waiting in hd watching in LED
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
gandyluv: boardin skol is d bst....nice1
yea! I agree but different strokes for different folks. Thanks tho
Eni~girl:
hAHAHAHa u qo learn lesson by force. Abeq kum update more jhur.
lol... Y you like to dey laugh when bad thing do me? grin
Daniel2802: i don see am.tnx
ah!! No oh, I should be the one thanking you fo reading so thanks grin
skoloppy31: *pushing ma way to secure da front seat,my alomo, sabrina, ogidiga, regal with 404 ......codedly..pls dont beg for som cos I cant spare a munch or sip....*waiting in hd watching in LED
lol
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Diznie(f): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thumbz up...u were xtremly bold dah tym nd ah luv dat...ah nid mre update*oliver twist*
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Those supposed seniors go spoil ur own finish for that place o. Ha na thunder go fire all of them finish. Oya make i register my presence her since i wan start the CACMM (chop and clean mouth ministry) 4 here.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by johnnobles: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
Reminds me of my days there, quite a bitter-sweet experience. Thanks for bringing back those memories to me. Thumbs up christar.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chesm(f): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
u ar jst 2 ghud.thumbz up
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Livingstone11(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
You just took me down memory Lane of does days in Boardin skul....mine wz One wk one trouble.. it wz fun nd hell..2 b does badboys skul son b childs play
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Livingstone11(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Christar u go update 2 episode abeg dis nyt at least use am compesate us 4 waitin na abeg grin
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
winkI still dy wait 4 ur update.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Therock5555(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
Chistar where u dey na, ok na make i run go update my own. I go cme back with broom and mat, na 4 here i go sleep 2day
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by valdes00(m): 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
chistar01: Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ are highly welcomed sir.. I saved a front seat row sit for Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ self grin
thanks chistar ****whispers*** but abeg wey d sit na, ppl don full d front row ooo.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by saintbeejay: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2013
valdes00:
thanks chistar ****whispers*** but abeg wey d sit na, ppl don full d front row ooo.
search wella, na only chistar can see it
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Clemzy16(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2013
The rock5555:

nawao for u
"y de nawa o"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 22, 2013
Chistar, are you the first child of your parents? If not, didn't your older ones tell you what to expect? I, for one, hate boarding house, I stayed for a year and told my mom i couldn't cope. One has to be really tough to survive it.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2013
BTW, nice story, keep it up. more updates please.....
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by segxile(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2013
Anoda one from U chistar.... We reppin Unity sch. FEGO for lyf
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hahahahahaha@Chistar
U make me rememba dos days buh me no chop cane like u cz I was lukin veri smallish n I no dey pass my power.
Veri smal obedient childcheesy
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmmmmm...back then...fedgo life....really enjoyed it....kip it rolling chistar....badt guy...*thumbs
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
segxile: Anoda one from U chistar.... We reppin Unity sch. FEGO for lyf
Waht was d name of ur sch
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
segxile: Anoda one from U chistar.... We reppin Unity sch. FEGO for lyf
Waht was d name of ur sch
Did u attend fedgo also?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.