Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,470 members, 7,864,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

SCHOOL LIFE - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SCHOOL LIFE (97502 Views)

. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Eni~girl:
Welkome bck Chistar! Xo i hpe u wil update tudae if nt u wnt b 4qiven oh...
lol, am I forgiven now?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by saintbeejay: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
suspence man, welcome back and itz # ChISTAR AGAIN#
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
saintbeejay: suspence man, welcome back and itz # ChISTAR AGAIN#
yes boss!! *in naeto C's voice*
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by adegwurulez(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2013
U get luck say u update... Ma quench the fire wey I been the blow for ur head
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by gandyluv(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
is nt enof wo
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
gandyluv: is nt enof wo
xactly
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
chistar01: lol, am I forgiven now?
nah! Update one mre and awil 4qive u *qrin*
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
chistar01: lol, am I forgiven now?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chistar's back! Yay!cheesy
Thanks for the update... but... erm...
the update is too short.
Didn't you just say 'double post'
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by tbabstobadt(m): 7:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
good to have u back bro...naw..KENNY can sleep!!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Livingstone11(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2013
Crazy U...its nyc U ar bk at least am convincd u were nt kidnapd .....tnx God U got Me Lafin again grin.....nyc 1 bt plz do double postin 2day o
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
adegwurulez: U get luck say u update... Ma quench the fire wey I been the blow for ur head
so na you been dey cause all my bad luck that year abi? God pass you grin.
gandyluv: is nt enof wo
[center][/center]
Incredible.me:

xactly
Eni~girl:
ah! The three of you are saying the same thing. I'm not making any promises but let me see if I can type something to add to it, my main updating is supposed to resume tomorrow.
Chiamaka01: Chistar's back! Yay!cheesy
Thanks for the update... but... erm...
the update is too short.
Didn't you just say 'double post'
chiamaka darling grin, ermm.. You are just being modest for thanking me for the update, I should be the one thanking you for reading.

About the 'double post' I mistakenly updated the post twice so I modified one and changed it to 'double post'.

Thanks a lot for you guys support, I actually thought all my followers would have gotten fed up and unfollowed the story by now, am glad you guys didn't. *kisses for the ladies* *hand shakes for the guys* grin

Lemme go an see if I can type something now... *switches on system*
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by VivyGift(f): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
chistar01:

Lemme go an see if I can type something now... *switches on system*

We r waiting smiley
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kizzoh01(m): 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
"Anaka kenechukwu".........hmmmmm. *eyes rolling*
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Daniel2802(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
I have forgiven u,still following u.
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2013
tbabstobadt: good to have u back bro...naw..KENNY can sleep!!
lol, its good to be back.
Livingstone11: Crazy U...its nyc U ar bk at least am convincd u were nt kidnapd .....tnx God U got Me Lafin again grin.....nyc 1 bt plz do double postin 2day o
double posting? Hmmm, Φk♠γ̲̣̣̥. Sir! At your service.
Vivy Gift:

We r waiting smiley
you won't have to wait too long
kizzoh01: "Anaka kenechukwu".........hmmmmm. *eyes rolling*
lol, I comment my reserve
Daniel2802: I have forgiven u,still following u.
thanks bro, I really appreciate.

#NewUpdateInABit!!!
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
**continuation**

So there we all stood, about thirty of tiny Jss 1 chadians, looking at Senior Damilola as if he spoke in spanish or some foreign language.

NB: Chad house - Chadians, Nigeria - Nigerians grin, get it? If not, forget it.

'I said who that bastard that block on the bathroom floor?' He asked once again with his voice still regulated and not raised due to anger, he sure was doing a great job in keeping his cool.

As expected we all started at him expressionless like zombies, and at this point he lost his cool;

'You are all deaf abi? Or am I speaking in tongues?!' He asked for the third time literally screaming at us.

'Err.. Errmmm.. Its not me oh.. Am not the one.. I've not even blocked since last week oh.. I blocked in the toilet oh..' We all poured out our different excuses, some reasonable and others just so unreasonable and simply uncalled for.

'You people don't want to talk abi? I have your time today. Sit down on. Straight file at the center of the room and wait for me' he replied our silly replies and stormed out of the room to probably call the devil himself.

As soon as he walked out, it took us less than thirty seconds to get sitted but there was a slight problem; nobody wanted to be the first person on the queue and we kept on shifting backwards one by one until we were all at the extreme wall. I knew this would warrant more punishments or beating or maybe both but what do you expect me to do? Bell the cat and move forward? I think not.

You know that moment when you sit so long on a hard surface that your butt starts to ache you? I alongside my peers were experiencing that moment since senior Damilola was away for over an hour. It was already time for breakfast and I was sure we were all very hungry, who wouldn't be after having such a hectic morning.

Few minutes later, the hostel that was initially filled with students running up and down and making noise was now as silent as a graveyard due to the fact that everyone or almost everyone had left for the dining hall except us.

'So na so this guy wan punish us abi? Instead of make hyn beat us and forget about the whole matter, hyn want make we starve to death. Make I even ask person wetin we suppose chop for dining hall this morning?' I thought to myself as I looked around for any familiar face, luckily for me, Kene was at my immediate side so I asked;

'Guy, wetin dem they serve for dining hall this morning self?'

'Na bread and beans o' he replied

'Ah! Beans ke? My favourite food? Hmmm, if na joke wey this Damilola they crack make him stop am o, if I miss this meal, I go swear for him ancestors and generations' I mumured.

Another five minutes later, I was already running out of patience since I was aware they would soon say the first prayer at the dining hall and then the gates would be locked so I started contemplating standing up and going to the dining hall. A part of my mind said 'Guy better stand up and go and eat o, if you no chop you fit die before your time' while the other said 'better obey senior Damilola o, after all the wahala you don enter you still one add another one'.

I weighted my options and came to the conclusion that I was going to stand up and go and eat, that way, even if Senior Damilola catches me and decides to kill me, I would die a happy man, and after considering the fact that the food I ate last was my best food, I would truly die a happy man indeed.

Just as I was trying to gather enough courage to stand up, Stanley suddenly let out a loud hiss as said 'I don they go dining hall o, if una like, make una stay here die while senior Damilola fit don already dey dining hall they chop by now' he stood up and started walking towards the door.

I had a second thought hoping someone else would follow him before I then follow so that if senior Damilola catches us and decides to kill us, we would all die together grin(I heard dieing is a really boring thing so it won't be bad to have some companions around). To my greatest surprise, no one stood up and followed him;

'What a liverless bunch' I thought to myself as I placed my hand on the floor to aid me in rising from the floor, just as I was about to stand up fully stretched...

Something unexpected happened.

First it was Stanley who walked back into the room with a look on his face which I don't know if I should call fear, regret or simply emotionless, as expected, I opened my mouth in an attempt to ask him what was wrong only for senior Damilola and two other stern looking seniors to suddenly walk into the room right after Stanley, all three held two big sticks each.

I quickly sat down on the floor as quickly as I could and bowed down my head praying he didn't see me standing but I was too late, or so I thought.

He looked towards my direction and said;

'If you know you stood up when I left, identify yourself because if I point you out myself, you would be in a bigger mess'

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Eni~girl:
forgiven now?
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by mabebe1(f): 9:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chei, dis updat was interestin, more pls
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kennyskeelzz: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
chistar01: lol, its good to be back.double posting? Hmmm, Φk♠γ̲̣̣̥. Sir! At your service.
you won't have to wait too longlol, I comment my reservethanks bro, I really appreciate.

#NewUpdateInABit!!!

GOD SAVE YOU....cos I for no sleep..buh emm....I dey come ...make I call vanessa first

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by VivyGift(f): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na wa for senior Damilola o
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chister e b lyk se ur gurdian angel de strike since u enta dat skul. Bad luck follow u die!

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Eniqurl(f): 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
chistar01: forgiven now?
hahaha yh.... d quy qo thrash ur ass #lmao
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Madawaki01(m): 12:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Interesting updates
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Gifteey100: 5:19am On Sep 10, 2013
@Christar. Welcm oo ah tot Sen.Damilola hz tied ur hnd oo.....cheesy
Thnk God ya bck shaaaaa.......dn go away again oo
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2013
mabebe1: Chei, dis updat was interestin, more pls
expect more this morning.
kennyskeelzz:

GOD SAVE YOU....cos I for no sleep..buh emm....I dey come ...make I call vanessa first
lol! Who be vanessa?
Vivy Gift: Na wa for senior Damilola o
the guy wahala plenty
Incredible.me:
Chister e b lyk se ur gurdian angel de strike since u enta dat skul. Bad luck follow u die!
lol, it would all eventually get better, or so I hope grin
Eni~girl:
hahaha yh.... d quy qo thrash ur ass #lmao
lol, you think?
Madawaki01: Interesting updates
hey! Sup na? I thought you've abadon the thread. grin, good to know yu r still here.
Gifteey100: @Christar. Welcm oo ah tot Sen.Damilola hz tied ur hnd oo.....cheesy
Thnk God ya bck shaaaaa.......dn go away again oo
ill try not to.

On that note, good morning to you all, hope yu slept well?

#TypingNewUpdate
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by kennyskeelzz: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2013
enh enh... morning food on the pot
#make I go baff first
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by chistar01(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2013
**Continuation**

I was in a pretty tight spot and being faced with a quite serious problem on decision making.

I could decide to stand up and and be beaten even though there is a probability that Senior Damilola didn't see me or I could risk it and stay put then wait for the worse to happen, that was my dilemma.

I pondered over it and decided to risk it, afterall what was the worst that could happen? A couple of fierce stroke of the cain and probably the hardest and most intense punishment to go, piece of cake right?

'Am going to give you give you five seconds to identify yourself because if I point you out, you might not even live to regret it' Senior Damilola threatened.

We all looked at him with straight faces, I could feel Kene codedly tapping me while avoiding eye contact with me probably as a way to urge me to identify myself, but I had already made up my mind, I wasn't going to just give myself up without atleast giving myself the benefit of doubt.

'So you all are trying to say non of you stood up when I left right? Okay na' senior Damilola then turned towards Stanley and asked him; 'who stood up when I left? Point out just one person and I'll let you go'

'Ah!!! I have died' I thought within myself as I put on my most sympathetic look hoping it would be sympathetic enough for Stanley not to point me out.

Stanley turned and firstly looked at all of us in general then he focused his stare directly at me for a split second before he looked back at senior Damilola and said; 'I was the only one who stood up'

Damilola didn't bother asking him other questions, he just said; 'You all can go for your breakfast, Stanley, go and sit down and wait for me in my annex'

NB: Annex in this context refers to where a small room within each rooms in the boys hostel where the school captains and room-heads stay, the small rooms were initially meant to act as box rooms for the room occupants but the captains decided to take over them. I really don't know how the real meaning of 'annex' and the 'FEDGO' meaning correspond but naso I meet am o.

I didn't even bother changing to my house wear before heading to the dining hall, as I walk out of the room with Kene by my side I tried to catch a glimpse of Stanley so as to just say thanks but I didn't see him so I just kept on walking, I was sure the Damilola was going to beat 'Stan' out of Stanley's name and that made me feel pretty bad and quite guilty.

Its quite funny how the atmosphere of the dining hall during breakfast at weekdays and weekends are quite different. While the dining during weekdays is usually more peaceful as everybody are on their school uniform which is made up of a white shirt and green shorts or trousers (shorts for the junior students, trousers for the senior students), so everybody or atleast, almost everybody trys to stay calm so as not to stain their white shirt. The case is quite different during the weekend, why you may want to ask? Well, firstly, most people are on their house wear so aren't scared of staining it; secondly, after the usual long morning of general clean ups people tend to be more hungry and you know what they say about hungry men and angry man right? In addition to this, breakfast on saturday mornings are usually by 10am instead of the usual 7:45am, so you can see why there's a big difference between weekdays breakfast and weekend's.

I had barely sat down and settled down when the first prayer was said.

'For the food we are about to eat, we thank you O' Lord!!!' Someone scream from somewhere within the dining hall.

'Amen!!!' Was the simple response he got, the amen was so loud that it made the foundation of the hall vibrate. Praying during meals at the dining hall was another issue to talk about, the captains who prayed saw it as a medium to show their level of 'rep'. I don't know why they thought so but they believed that the louder the response, the more 'rep' they had, stuupid right?

Anyway, just as if a movie director scream 'action!' The entire dining hall went all noisy and haywire as people started struggling to grab the cooler which contained the beans in other to serve, I was wondering why a particular 'Shina' and 'Kelechi' were both struggling and fighting over who would serve on my table.

'Na me first carry the cooler!' Shina said.

'Na everyday you dey serve? No be you serve throughout yesterday?' Kelechi fired back.

'So? How that one take concern you? Na me first hold cooler so na me go serve'

'Tah! E better make nobody chop today than for you to serve again, after you strike me yesterday, you wan strike me today shey?' Kelechi replied.

They went on and on and on exchanging words at the expense of others on the table until an aspiring peace ambassador interfered;

'Oya, if una two no wan serve, bring am make I serve na, my belle don dey sing song o'

'Tah! That one na story!' Both Shina and Kelechi fired at him in unison.

It was quite funny and I wanted to laugh but I was experiencing that kind of hunger that makes you loose your ability to laugh or even smile.

The next thing I know, the peace ambassador, Shina and Kelechi were all dragging the cooler round the table so fiercly that I became scared of the food pouring.

Mentally I was like 'if to say na eba and soup wey dey that cooler I no go too vex if e pour but if this bean pour, wahala go dey oh'

My fears became reality when it all happened so quickly that no one could stop it.

Kelechi drew the cooler toward himself and Shina pulled it back, just as the rogue peace ambassador wanted to drag it, both Shina and Kelechi left the cooler and he over dragged it, the next thing we knew...

GBOAH!!!

peace ambassador was on the floor with the entire content of the cooler all over his body.

TO BE CONTINUED

5 Likes

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by 4kizo(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Christar, u 2 much, welcom bac my my, more ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Incredibleme: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2013
choi! do o
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by Spactacle(m): 10:28am On Sep 10, 2013
So loving ur stories,,,,,,,,,uve got a great skills in writing,,,,keep it flowing man,,we dey ya back,,,,and least i forget,,,welcome back
Re: SCHOOL LIFE by temiK9: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2013
Lwkmd! Reminds ♍ε of my school days too ( FGC, Idoani). The chants of 'Bow your heads for prayers' and the silence that follows till the prayer.

Annex' was referred to as 'Inner room' too. Kudos bruv. ‾̴̴͡͡‾̴̴͡͡. ‾̴̴͡͡‾̴̴͡͡

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Life Of A Uam Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.