Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj (10467 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / I Spend Half A Million On My Hair Every Month – Ghanaian Actress, Mumuni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Tobilastik(m): 1:19am On Nov 10, 2014
In a recent interview with the publication, ‘Anaconda’ rapper, Nicki Talked about making her brand bigger, working with Beyoncé,empowering women, what she thinks of rapper Iggy Azalea, and her constant urge have to s*x;Nicki, who said, she spends her freetime having s*x, on how she stays relevant in the rap industry said;It’s corny when rappers feel like they’ve made it and they don’t have to prove themselves anymore. You should always be competing. You should always be trying to show that you’re the best. My album is going to be important to hip-hop.”And how Beyoncé has inspired her career:There’s something about her work ethic that always made me feel like no matter how hard stuff gets, I’m not allowed to complain. Some women give me the feeling that where there’s a will, there’s a way.”And on her controversial song “Anaconda” she said:Everything we see that’s labeled as beautiful is very skinny. In the song I kind of say, ‘F**k them skinny girls.’ But it’s all love. I consider myself a skinny girl. I went overboard with the video to show that I’m not going to hide. And those big-booty dancers I have, they’re not going to hide. Black girlsshould feel sexy, powerful, and important too.”Yeah! People should be proud of how they look no matter how hard that seems,

don’t you agree

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by briantext(m): 2:08am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by hungryboy(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2014
OK Nicki,when am I going to get my share ?

2 Likes

Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2014
Wow! She must be a Sexmaniac.
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 10, 2014
INTERESTING!
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by cpsw111(f): 7:41am On Nov 10, 2014
You know what? She's screwed
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2014
Sex wit hu i mite add??
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by qadeerkug(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2014
hungryboy:
OK Nicki,when am I going to get my share ?
ish poo so if she give u dat poemo u fit chop am sad
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Zhozadaemon(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2014
Ok...now she allegedly spends her free time having sex...when she claimed otherwise some two weeks back.....who has listened to her new single "only" featuring Drake, Wayne and CB?? *SMH
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by alexis007(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2014
and what did she say about Iggy?that she would seriously make life for her in the industry for having more vibes?#just speculating.....I don't believe this shi# of a post...Next!
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Dreyl(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2014
mizzkeji44:
INTERESTING!
angry
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by publicenemy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
She is lonely.
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Daneguakhi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
All na marketing strategy O jare, her biggest customers are the male folk, who'd literally devour her deadly curves before digesting the message in her music. I can bet only few people do know the lyrics in her fast paced catchy songs. She just wan bobo ppl.

1 Like

Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Truman155(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
I MISSED THE PART WHERE SHE SAY SHE SPEND HER FREE TIME HAVING S*X SMH ANYWAY #I SCHOOLED IN FRANCE
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Lumyboi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Zhozadaemon:
Ok...now she allegedly spends her free time having sex...when she claimed otherwise some two weeks back.....who has listened to her new single "only" featuring Drake, Wayne and CB?? *SMH

Al this pple just like making controversial statements go get attention. That's what they live on. N some pple will spend so much time knowing about them. The other time twas one that called herself transsexual. How does it affect us. If u like sleep with snakes...adds nothing to me
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Lumyboi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2014
Zhozadaemon:

Al this pple just like making controversial statements go get attention. That's what they live on. N some pple will spend so much time knowing about them. The other time twas one that called herself transsexual. How does it affect us. If u like sleep with snakes...adds nothing to me

1 Like

Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by louiskay(m): 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
Tesojue.............. Mi o ni pe n be e........ Just iseju 5 pere
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by johnstar(m): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
Daneguakhi:
All na marketing strategy O jare, her biggest customers are the male folk, who'd literally devour her deadly curves before digesting the message in her music. I can bet only few people do know the lyrics in her fast paced catchy songs. She just wan bobo ppl.
hmm I see, I understand all her lyrics, nd it make vry gud sense
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Let's not get it twisted. All her spare time with a celeb schedule and co, how often is dat, prolly d normal duration of a normal person doing it to. Its just a deceitful statement.
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by englishmart(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
Truman155:
I MISSED THE PART WHERE SHE SAY SHE SPEND HER FREE TIME HAVING S*X SMH ANYWAY #I SCHOOLED IN FRANCE
I'm currently in Monaco. What has your schooling I'm France got to do with this topic?
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Richie4(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2014
Wao! Its like am missing so much here. Nicki! When am I going to have my own share of it.
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by psyqs(m): 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
no b dis gal talk say she b virgin angry
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by saladeenstz(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
this trend is useless... Where is the proof she said that? Provide a link!!!
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by donigspain(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
How does this affect my schooling here in Equatorial Guinea.
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by icebebe(f): 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
And she's nt a calabar gal o,choi!
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
too many dumbos on this thread......still looking for were she said she has sex bla bla........i can only see were d op himsf said she said she has's sex on freee time undecided
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Geeblaze4(f): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
Well that's her business anyway
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2014
still finding where she said I HAVE SEX AT MY SPARE TIME
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
#teambig assssss#
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by StrongPenis: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
too many dumbos on this thread......still looking for were she said she has sex bla bla........i can only see were d op himsf said she said she has's sex on freee time undecided
was the insult really necessary, especially coming from a lady?undecided ......and as much I can see, no one here seems to agree with what OP posted.
Re: I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj by StrongPenis: 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
badoolee:
#teambig assssss#
pishure of your big asss or you are lying! angry ............**quickly runs to get his vaseline**

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photos] See Top 10 Most Beautiful African First Lady (no 1 Will Shock You) / Top 10 Black Filmmakers Announced By Black History Month Diversity In Cannes / See The Naija Heavily Endowed Girl Says She Has The Biggest Bu"tt In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.