Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Am Confused!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused!!! (751 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused!!! by pepsy1994(f): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2013
Hi nairalanders,
Actually, this have been disturbing me for a long time now. A guy came to d north for his youth service and I met him and We actually fell in love and he left in February dis year. D relationship was 3Months before he left. We chat sha but I noticed dat recently he hardly call me or pick my calls, we speak on phone like once in a week and chat like 3times and d relationship is a long distance one cos he stays in Lagos while I stay in d north. Whenever I complain, he tells me to understand dat he is reading and working. I am confused, I don't know if I am to stay or just leave. Please advice.
Re: I Am Confused!!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 18, 2013
Dont be.
IMO
-The relationship was too young to survive seperation.
-As a guy, seems he takes it as a short term thing.
-You can do nothing about it.
-To me, to keep hoping while he ignores you is stewpidity.
-Move on with your life. Some things have to go so that better things can come.
Re: I Am Confused!!! by k2039: 12:28am On Aug 18, 2013
He used you as a company while in the north, he is done with you.

You are 19 years and still young to waste your life waiting for a guy who doesn't give a damn about you, just concentrate on your studies.
Re: I Am Confused!!! by pepsy1994(f): 3:43am On Aug 18, 2013
idnoble135: Dont be.
IMO
-The relationship was too young to survive seperation.
-As a guy, seems he takes it as a short term thing.
-You can do nothing about it.
-To me, to keep hoping while he ignores you is stewpidity.
-Move on with your life. Some things have to go so that better things can come.
Thanks, I think now I understand better , if not for anything; seeing it from a guy's perspective.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused!!! by pepsy1994(f): 3:47am On Aug 18, 2013
k2039: He used you as a company while in the north, he is done with you.

You are 19 years and still young to waste your life waiting for a guy who doesn't give a damn about you, just concentrate on your studies.
Thank you.
Re: I Am Confused!!! by simpleseyi: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2013
My sister, I was a very sharp bad guy; but that does not make everybody one. The guy might be too occupied. He is probably just settling down to work. Lagos is so so stressful, it's just that some of us born in Lagos can't live else where. Please be patient with him, give him that element of doubt. Finally, don't rush into another relationship, it is not a must that you must be in a relationship at your age. Give yourself some time-out.
Re: I Am Confused!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 20, 2013
He's gone miss.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Wahala / New Meaning Of Go-and-die / Love Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.