Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. (2639 Views)

If U Dnt Laf It Means Ure Very Hungry / All Akpos Jokes On NL-> Enter If U Wan Laf / Laf Ur Ribs Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by SlyIg(f): 1:40am On Aug 18, 2013
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FOREIGN POST AND A NAIJA post on a thread!
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I am from Uk, i
love my husband so much and I can do Anything to
please him... But recently I am falling for his
cousin, what should I do?
COMMENTS:
*James silva : I think u need to talk to your
husband because marriage is all about
communication.
*Sarah water : Oh my dear,sorry abt that.. Have
been in your shoes before, I had to wake up and
face the fact that I am married. *Michael paper :
well just remove your mind from him and make
your husband do the things you like in his
cousin..
NAIJA PAGE ! My name is Aminat, i stay in Abuja,
married with a kid, I think I am falling for my
husband's cousin!
COMMENTS:
*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, love na food?
*Nkiru joy : You are a disgrace to womanhood..
shame on u, idiot
*Idris kunle : Any news about ASUU strike?
*Toheeb sule : If u want to fall for me too, call my
no 0708312455
*Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all,
better go find something do with your life, fall
koor, stand nii
*Richard oke : Abeg who get bb
charger
*Amaka Achebe : Ur a
prostitute, u need deliverance !
KAI NIGERIANS SMH.

9 Likes

Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by HARDDON: 2:26am On Aug 18, 2013
lol!

blame it on "different content management Systems!'
Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by ITbomb(m): 2:36am On Aug 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by passionate88: 3:09am On Aug 18, 2013
Hahahaha. Na that "deliverance" own ppl like to talk
Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by JUO(m): 3:50am On Aug 18, 2013
really. lol
Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by mu2sa2: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2013
It's all down to manners and education. Also in nigeria many people are unnecessarily abusive.

1 Like

Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by channel190(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2013
Check the one on my siggy it does nt even get any comment,.
Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by channel190(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Here is 1 of d tinz we are talking about...check d dates of this thread and this https://www.nairaland.com/1403094/difference-between-foreign-advice-nigerian#17531859
Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by Zonacom(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nice one. Had a good laugh. Take this from me sylvia... Muah!

1 Like

Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
lol, fall frm aso rock , I hit my head on it,
thank God banky W head borrowed me his head.

1 Like

Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by Obama9ja(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2013
MY TESTIMONY GOES LIKE THIS..
I HAVE BEEN PRAYING TO GOD HELP ME AND BLESS ME. AND LAST WEEK GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER.. AM A COMEDIAN IN ABA, AFTER ANCHORING AN EVENT IN LAGOS, MY CLIENT PAYED ADVANCE AND WE AGREED THAT AFTER THE EVENT HE WILL GIVE ME THE REST, I WENT TO LAGOS WITH HOPE... BUT AFTER THE EVENT, THE MONEY DIDN'T MATRILISE AS HE SAID, RATHER HE GAVE ME TRANSPORT MONEY TO GO BACK TO ABA. DUE TO MY CHRISTIAN MIND, I ACCEPTED AND WENT HOME, WHEN I REACH ABA, AFTER TWO WEEKS THE CLIENT CALLED THAT I SHOULD COME TO LAGOS THAT HE HAS SOMETHING FOR ME, I CAME, HE TOOK ME TO HIS OFFICE AND GAVE A CAR KEY AND POINTED AT THE BLACK TOYOTA CAMRY 2012 MODEL OUTSIDE HIS OFFICE AND SAID THAT I SHOULD TAKE IT HOME, THAT HE WANTED TO TEST ME, AND I DIDN'T FAIL THE TEST SO HE THEN SUPRISED ME.. I COLLECTED THE KEY WALKED TO CAR AS I WAS ABOUT TO OPEN IT I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED I WAKE UP FROM SLEEP.... THAT IS MY DREAM

need a good proofessional funny or comedian mc for ur events like wedding, birthday, child dedication praise night ETC...contact MC OBAMA9JA 07060922566 http://facebook.com/mcobama9ja
Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by Obama9ja(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2013
MY TESTIMONY GOES LIKE THIS..
I HAVE BEEN PRAYING TO GOD HELP ME AND BLESS ME. AND LAST WEEK GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER.. AM A COMEDIAN IN ABA, AFTER ANCHORING AN EVENT IN LAGOS, MY CLIENT PAYED ADVANCE AND WE AGREED THAT AFTER THE EVENT HE WILL GIVE ME THE REST, I WENT TO LAGOS WITH HOPE... BUT AFTER THE EVENT, THE MONEY DIDN'T MATRILISE AS HE SAID, RATHER HE GAVE ME TRANSPORT MONEY TO GO BACK TO ABA. DUE TO MY CHRISTIAN MIND, I ACCEPTED AND WENT HOME, WHEN I REACH ABA, AFTER TWO WEEKS THE CLIENT CALLED THAT I SHOULD COME TO LAGOS THAT HE HAS SOMETHING FOR ME, I CAME, HE TOOK ME TO HIS OFFICE AND GAVE A CAR KEY AND POINTED AT THE BLACK TOYOTA CAMRY 2012 MODEL OUTSIDE HIS OFFICE AND SAID THAT I SHOULD TAKE IT HOME, THAT HE WANTED TO TEST ME, AND I DIDN'T FAIL THE TEST SO HE THEN SUPRISED ME.. I COLLECTED THE KEY WALKED TO CAR AS I WAS ABOUT TO OPEN IT I DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED I WAKE UP FROM SLEEP.... THAT IS MY DREAM

need a good proofessional funny or comedian mc for ur events like wedding, birthday, child dedication praise night ETC...contact MC OBAMA9JA 07060922566 http://facebook.com/mcobama9ja
Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by Judek2(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2013
Muhahahaha

Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by danchuzzy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
SlyIg: DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FOREIGN POST AND A NAIJA post on a thread!
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I am from Uk, i
love my husband so much and I can do Anything to
please him... But recently I am falling for his
cousin, what should I do?
COMMENTS:
*James silva : I think u need to talk to your
husband because marriage is all about
communication.
*Sarah water : Oh my dear,sorry abt that.. Have
been in your shoes before, I had to wake up and
face the fact that I am married. *Michael paper :
well just remove your mind from him and make
your husband do the things you like in his
cousin..
NAIJA PAGE ! My name is Aminat, i stay in Abuja,
married with a kid, I think I am falling for my
husband's cousin!
COMMENTS:
*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, love na food?
*Nkiru joy : You are a disgrace to womanhood..
shame on u, idiot
*Idris kunle : Any news about ASUU strike?
*Toheeb sule : If u want to fall for me too, call my
no 0708312455
*Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all,
better go find something do with your life, fall
koor, stand nii
*Richard oke : Abeg who get bb
charger
*Amaka Achebe : Ur a
prostitute, u need deliverance !
*End Time Tinz......
KAI NIGERIANS SMH.

1 Like

Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by Judas2013: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nice joke! Nigerians commenting on nairaland can make a statue cry. So much for end time tinz

1 Like

Re: Difference Btn Dollarland And Nairaland! Laf It Out. by pipszilla(m): 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
So what the latest on ASUU strike, anybody with info?

(1) (Reply)

Hot Girl Begging Friends To Subscribe To Her Youtube Channel / One Word For This Guy (pix) / Ancient Chinese Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.