Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped (151140 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by itt91yahoocom: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Its not new ,Its the usual and frequent experience of past workers in Synagogue,The first man is called Prophet T.who was sent away after he caught the T.B .JOSHUA in a strange acts at the old site in Ajisegiri,egbe,Details coming up,Critics T.B JOSHUA FANS/MEMBERS get ready for the most revealing revelations.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Tundeiab(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
There was a Similar situation in the ministry of Jesus christ(Judas Iscariot). I watch it live too. I was and still saddeneds by the news. Prophet TB Joshua said he told the 5 wise men when they were being ordained thaat one of them will back slide.
I have read about great men of God(white and black) who fell from grace when they succumed to sinful desire.
Paul spoke about how a pastor who has fallen should be treated. He should confess openly and be made to start from the bottom of the ladder.
This is a lesson to other men of God. He who thinks he stands should be careful lest he fall. No one is infallible, even TB Joshua himself.
God pls restore wise man chi back to yourself. Deliverance ministry is not a joke, you have to be alart and prayer.

WATCH AND PRAY LEST YOU FALL.

7 Likes

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Danhumprey: @OP,what do you mean by 'is dropped'? Do u mean that he has died or that he was stopped from parading himself as one of the Wise men?
He was stopped or he stepped down, the prophet said "one of the wisemen which is John Chi has dropped".
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by patostation(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nonybb: guy u crack me up! And wat is the meaning of "wise men"? Where was it written in the bible? We have the Prophets, teachers, preachers, evangelist and so and so forth but wise men? This cult sef eh haha

No forget the Magi or "Wise Men" from the East weh been wan see baby Jesus when they born am. E be like say some of them loss their way from Bethlehem Ephratah come surface for SCOAN
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Tundeiab(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
itt91@yahoo.com:
Its not new ,Its the usual and frequent experience of past workers in Synagogue,The first man is called Prophet T.who was sent away after he caught the T.B .JOSHUA in a strange acts at the old site in Ajisegiri,egbe,Details coming up,Critics T.B JOSHUA FANS/MEMBERS get ready for the most revealing revelations.
Don't allow the judgement of God to faall upon your head. Most of all your pastors have been dropped by God. They are just using strong head.

3 Likes

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oro gbogbo lori owo,all na on top money matter ,believe me
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by patostation(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
JesusAmbassador:
Do not blaspheme the Holy Spirit

No come threaten us for here.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by pastorprosper(m): 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
ebamma: And who am i
A foolish man
and who is t b joshua
A wise man
And who are the worshippers
The foolishman(s)
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by pastorprosper(m): 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
You are stupid.

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Amakatopsy: 9:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oh my God is dat y i didnt see him in d church 2day
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
IYA NGBALI: wetn you wan take source chop?source don finish,chop am like dat
Now this is funny grin
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by ignis: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

A wiseman grin
Who is a wiseman?

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Brownody: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
but why did pastor TB Joshua drop him.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by ignis: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hackerjay: Beep me on WhatsApp... 08167165219
What the hell is this?
Guy please get a life.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by xreal: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wow! GOD knows best.

I met him (personally)last year December.
He looked like a no-nonsense man, I can say he is.

May GOD help us during times of temptation. (AMEN)
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by ARico(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Seriously,I like this guy.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
dspz: shut up Boy.He droped him because he want to exposed T:B Joshau attrocities.well my opinion anyway
Calm down! u didn't have to tell him to shut up, act like an adult I believe u are

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Ibime(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
ebamma: So dem get wiseman for t b joshua church, that means the are foolishmen too, please give us the names of the foolishmans

Lol

Help me ask dem o!
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by jointarena: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
It is true. Wise-man John Chi has been relieved...Read more here: http://www.jointarena.com/2013/08/prophet-tb-joshua-has-dropped-one-of.html

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by alotofgrace(m): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
tbj has wisenen and a wiseman j.chi, wu actually we nor even know sayf, had been dropped.......wu is perfect sef? well may Oghene help him..........tbj d wisest man.....e b as he get o
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by tip999: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
“For a just ,am falleth seven times and riseth up again …(Psm24v16)”
.”Rejoice not O my enemies when I fall I will rise , when I sit in darkness the Lord shall be a light
Unto me “
“..Every branch that bringeth fruit He purges it that it might bring more fruit ..(John15v2)”
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
ebamma: So dem get wiseman for t b joshua church, that means the are foolishmen too, please give us the names of the foolishmans
the congregation ofcourse! grin
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
If he is good and gifted ,most likely he has gone to establish his own church,we will know the truth in a couple of days to come

2 Likes

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by sugaarbear(m): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
My heart weeps today while in church.....i pray God of mercy refortify him again
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by lirusehn(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dumbfounded. I jez comfirmed it. *tearz*
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
sugaarbear: My heart weeps today while in church.....i pray God of mercy refortify him again
You need deliverance

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
For a moment there I thought it was Wiseman Daniel, that guy is an agbero for God.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by queenpoker2: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
Oh God of TBJ restore him back,bring him back to us cus ur mercy is everlasting let your mercy and favour speak for him
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
queenpoker2: Oh God of TBJ restore him back,bring him back to us cus ur mercy is everlasting let your mercy and favour speak for him
You guys are funny,so you believe tb joshua place is the ultimate place for that guy?sit down there and be waiting for him to come back
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by funneymonney: 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
no condenmination, God knows his servant, only john chi and his master know what's up
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by costan306(m): 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
wise man osama
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by write2obi(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
habiolah: I waz here!

Op, you left me guessing many things: first, I guess wise man is the title given to the men working with the Prophet (like ministers, Deacons or Stewards) shey?
Then what does 'drop' in your statement mean? Relieved of his duty shey? If yes, would you kindly tell us why? If you are aware, that is.

Over and Out!

Yes u are correct about the "wiseman" also correct about "drop". But its only God and ofcos the Prophet that knows why John Chi dropped or was dropped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles / The Journey Of Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.