Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped (151233 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Wiseman John In Service Today To Thank Members For Praying For Me / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2013
This guy is really sure about what he is saying,he is quoting names and the even describing the physical features of those he is naming.he must be a member of scoan that knows what really goes on behind the scene
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by babycee(f): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=whatss]If TB JOSHUA is of the true Almighty God time would tell, i know the next thing Many would say is Blasphemy , speaking against the Holy spirit , you better get it that anyone saying what he sees and experience in the Synagogue never speak against the Holy spirit or the Almighty God .
I don't care if you believe it or not ,i don't even think it a bit if you would believe it .
For those who need to know.You don't need to ask for God Almighty to punish or bring his Judgements upon me just leave it for God , He knows what best to do with me , you cannot speak for God , Okay .You can open your mouth and say anything you like its non of my Business .I would say what i want to say .Don't even say God would forgive me , Even T.B JOSHUA would never deny all these .
There is what we call Suspension/step aside and ADABA in the Synagogue , When any worker is set up by the so Group of Intimidators and Favorites by T.B JOSHUA)That worker must indeed go to step aside ,among the Favorites are Mrs Adebayo , she was feared by many Workers,Disciples and evangelical, i want to say that before the workers are grouped into 3 then
The disiples , Christ Workers and the Evangelical class, He T.B JOSHUA has meetings with the 3 groups seperately before he decided to join all together then .
The first Prophet he Appointed was a man Called Prophet Taiye at the old site ,where the first site of the church was situated . its located at a street Called Ajisegiri in Egbe .the guy was sent away , one thing most brain washed Fans/members and Ignorant people don't know is that when he T.B JOSHUA knows that someone caught him in a strange acts or finds a person as a threats, the next thing he would do is to jump up to the Altar and start to speak Prophesy that one of his Worker/Prophets/Pastor would deny him and go , rubbish , to the Congregations they would be wondering who the person might be , when he finally tells the worker to go then , members would say na waoooo the man of god said it, so that worker can betray the man of god , upon all he did for him , there are so many tricks , Prophet Taiye was the one that use to Interpret for him in the 90s at the old site when he TB JOSHUA preaches in Yoruba , he caught him in the most strange acts.The next Sunday he jumped to the Altar to start given wrong Prophesy that someone close to him would deny him , Rubbish.yet he uses his Brainwashed Disciples to carry romour that he Prophet T , has plans to go and open another church , thinking he already has power , Till date most old Members still believe that .
The case of John Chi is not new , i Laughed when he made him a wise man , How about all the ordained Prophets , where is ADE, AGOMOH, JAMES , JOHN ,BENSON,ETC O

If that is not enough.
There was a time workers were asked to come and give a compulsory confession and declare that they have a sickness then , one disciple called ADE/MAMA PRINCIPAL/OK RAPHAEL were all appointed then , it was all recorded ,the whole trick behind it is that ,he TB JOSHUA need all those videos and record so he can use it as evidence against any worker that left the church if he/she goes to tell the bad things outside , for example if a new worker confessed as been Ogbanje or having a sickness or any Problem he would be recorded , once the person works and decided to leave after sometimes , if that person goes out to describe his experience outside , the Church would bring out his video to nail such person and ignorant people would say oh my goodness this person was a mad man , he has sickness , he has this he has that , he his Ungrateful after all the church did for him ,TB JOSHUA knows that ones a new Intelligent worker joins the Church one day he would find out some strange things and he might go out there to say all so he does that trick of recording them .

There was a time a worker said all he has is just Malaria but the church insisted that he must say he has a Major Illness so that they could use that against him , oh he came to the Church with Leukemia he was healed , now he goes about talking bad about the church , that is just it believe it or not.

Let T.B Joshua come out and deny he does not sexually abuse Late Abiola Daughters . there names , Mojoyin the last born , Tunrayo who was sent to South Africa to join the choir there , Seun a very gentle and talented Girl ,he slept with them i mean he had sex with them yes, the family house is on ABIOLA ADEYEMI street of Governor Road , that was the house he TB JOSHUA stayed for a while when he newly came to Lagos , the small room is still there till date .There Brother called NOAH tried to fight the sexual Molestation in court but Nigeria with Corruption , you know what i mean the case was slept under the carpets rather TB JOSHUA uses his evil network to disrupt the whole thing , Later Noah mysteriously run Mad and you know no one would count any Mentally Ill person serious , Thanks to Almighty God his health is been restored not the god of TB JOSHUA pls. But Almighty God.

TB JOSHUA Visited Noahs Family to beg them forget about the matter and the whole scene was recorded , TB JOSHUA drove in a Montero Jeep given to him as a gift by Chris Oyakhilome with one frustrated Police officer called Okoye .The recorded clips was stolen by a Traitor that lives with the Abiola Family named ADE . HE TB JOSHUA was behind it, He uses his former Lawyer called Lawyer segun Against the Family as well , the lawyer came to talk bad about TB JOSHUA so that Abiola Family would accept him as a non member non knowing he was working for TB JOSHUA he successfully performed his evil task , the LAWYER was attacked by assassins , shot in the forehead , the same Lawyer said it was TB JOSHUA that sent the assassins so Abiola family could believe him once he got all the Plans of the Abiola Family about the court case lawyer segun left them .

More Revelations Coming up.
Like i said believe it or its non of my Business , he TB. JOHSUA SLEEPS WITH HIS SO CALLED DISCIPLES , THERE NAMES , ANN , ANU, TAIYE AND KEHINDE , THEY ARE IDENTICAL TWINS , THEY ARE NO MORE IN THE CHURCH , BIMBO , LEFT THE CHURCH ALSO ,BOSE AGBARE ,BISOLA LEFT THE CHURCH AS WELL .
HE T.B JOSHUA KNOWS THESE ARE NOTHING BUT TRUE .
YOU ARE FREE TO SAY ANYTHING YOU LIKE , TIME WILL TELL .
HE DONT HAVE A JOB FOR WRITTEN THIS LONG
WHAT HAVE I ACHIEVED ?
HE HIS ONE OF THOSE PERSECUTORS.
HE IS A LIAR[b][/b]
ALL THESE ARE FRAME UP.
WHERE ARE HIS EVIDENCE?
HE JUST WANT TO TARNISH HIS IMAGE .
FEEL FREE , I REPEAT T.B JOSHUA KNOWS HE SLEPT WITH SEUN ,TUNRAYO , MOJOYIN ABIOLA, ANU , ANN , BOSE AGBARE,BIMBO , LOLA THE WIFE OF PASTOR FALARUNGBON NOW GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER WOMAN IN GHANA NOW FLOATS A CHURCH IN GHANA .
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by babycee(f): 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Yoh! what a novel you wrote there brada#you get time well well ooooo
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by rezzy: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
flinspiero: @Whatass...They paid u abi? How come u know all dis secrets.
You claimed u dnt care if anybody believes you or not,yet u keeping writing long epistles here....smh.

Sometimes i wonder how people like u thinks...U mean a man of that calibre will be having romance with those old married women u just mentioned....mr man u need to start thinking better.

It not in my habit to castigate men of God, but for this T B Joshua, i must confess, i dont think he is a true man of God. My sister's late friend, i cant remember her name, (maybe Dorcas) was a chorister there around yr 04 or so, infact she said so many things abt him that he sleeps with all the choristers and that was the main reason she left the church.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by andyanders: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
whatss: Even if my English is worse than this , that would not deter me from Revealing more , Secondly , I do not need to have a good command of English before i would expose your TB JOSHUA , My English is clear enough for you to understand the contents of my posts , so look at other Alternatives of attacking me .If you think i am one of those that would stop because of English Language , you waste your time , go and exhibit your good use of a foreign Language to those who need it .
English is not my mother Tongue Language ,
Secondly , take it for now i do not have a Job just as you have said , i have enough time to spend to write Epistles , in addition , i rather say you don't waste your time attacking my post because i know what i am saying , but you don't know what you are saying and you don't even know a bit about the man TB JOSHUA . What you know is nothing . I will spend the whole 24 hours a day to write , write and write .I know what i am saying ,
You keep on guessing who i am am till you are fed up ,
@ flinspiero , i think a FOOL is someone who is been fooled . So you have successfully describe yourself .
I was not paid by anyone , i don't need to paid to reveal what i already know ,ANU,ANN,BOSE AGBARE ,THE TWINS , Are not Old okay ,they are young ladies ,ANU is still in the choir , even right now .If you need questions ask and stop to fool your self.

@Worwor , You are very funny , John Chi ke , I tell you Guessing wont help , what is Important is this your TB JOSHUA Molest Virgins and his so called turned female Disciples.Stop defending someone who knows all these are true , you will be surprise at the end of the day , it may take years but i tell you print out this post and this would serve as a Reference . JESU OYINGBO was exposed at the end of the day .
If i don't know i will never say .

I am bent on going to expose more ,it would not go well with Many just like you , I wont edit my English neither would i Moved . Again i don't have a Job and i don't need any .If he TB JOSHUA reads this Post he knows these are True , During the time of Abiola daughters case ,he was moved and touched and i know the extent of the effects on him before they threw the case in the Dustbin .

You don't know anything about the Synagogue .If you know ,those Names i mentioned should not be strange to you .
Secondly if the Heat is too much , i would not be surprise if JOHN CHI is called back to the church , Its one of TB JOSHUA trick then the whole issue would be called a Rumor , just to cover up that after all he was not dropped,
I hereby Challenged TB JOSHUA and his fans here to take ANU one of the disciples , dark in complexion not too tall , the Lady should be taken to an Hospital for a Doctor to check her if her Womb is still Intact , She has been made to commit so much Abortion that her womb have been affected .
More attacks , You have a Job mind you i have no Job and My English is very bad.

Demon on parole. You can write whatever you love to write for your demonic gain, but note, we have seen your type that would end up coming for confession.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by andyanders: 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
rezzy:

It not in my habit to castigate men of God, but for this T B Joshua, i must confess, i dont think he is a true man of God. My sister's late friend, i cant remember her name, (maybe Dorcas) was a chorister there around yr 04 or so, infact she said so many things abt him that he sleeps with all the choristers and that was the main reason she left the church.

Do not base you claim on " Dem say" things of the spirit are not things of the world. When men of God are been call names, stay off and allow God who created them to handle the case. saying your sister's friend told you so many things, same way Judas betrayed Jesus. Your so called sister's friend could have told you something without proof.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by iamdsam: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
May God give him the grace to overcome and come out as one of the future wisemen and wisewomen. God with us
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by BeatyGroth(f): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
[b][/b]Wise Man John Chi Dropped - This is the moment of prayer and support for our fellow brother and servant of God, Everyone passes through certain setbacks at some stages in life and just as the MOG, Prophet TB Joshua rightly says, such moments Satan designed to challenge our relationship with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, should be used to draw us even closer to God. Great men of God, both present and past, like Jesus Christ, have experienced impossible challenges, but ended up with victory. I wept, when this story was unvailed and the reason for my tears, was not because of John Chi, but the Prophet himself, knowing the pressure he encounters by his distractors "agents of satan" whose jobs are to glorify the devil and are not ready to repent. Knowing that no one is above The Almighty God, Who forms, creates, and chooses who He deserves to serve Him, and to lead His people out of bondage, the fact that some human elements, particularly and disappointedly some supposed to be servants of God, prefer to glorify "satan" with the miracles of Our Lord Jesus Christ, taken place not only in SCOAN, but all over the world where lives have been touched and changed through God's own Prophet TB Joshua and Emmanuel TV.
Judas dropped from the team of Christ, but it did not affect His Ministry, known ministers of God and apostles from various Churches of God have committed unacceptable crimes in the House of God, but did not affect the reality of Who God is in such Churches. People out of frustration and lack of patience, have denied God and backslide but still God gave them another chance. Jeremiah 3:14, "Return, O backsliding children." says The Lord; "for I am married to you. I will take you. One from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion." John Chi is a human like everyone else, he is open to mistakes like us all, he is also open to forgiveness and restoration by God Himself, like we all are. Encouragingly, he is praying and believing God for restoration, reports the Prophet.
It is very very wrong and shameful to allow ourselves to be used continuously by that 'foolish spirit, satan' to continue to pressurise the innocent servants of God, If TB Joshua and the Wise men are not of Jesus Christ, leave them to God's judgement, but if they are of The Lord, the wrath of God awaits his distractors. No one is in the position to judge or condemn others. Pray for the unity of the Church of God and His Servants in Jesus Name, Ephesians 4:4-7, there is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism: one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all and in you all. "But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ's gift." These are the words of God, posted in Jesus Name, Amen. [b][/b]
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by iamdsam: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
Shedysworld: From what I dedeuced from the explaination I think he was attacked spiritually ( speech impedement). It's not an easy task to continously rescue people from the bonds of the devil o, The prayer now is for God to restore him
You're right
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
rezzy:

Mr man get u facts right before talking rubbish...Is either d gal in question is demonised or u are among them. The way una dey reason sef dey tire me... Mr man wake up
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Theblessed(f): 12:56am On Aug 20, 2013
whatss: Even if my English is worse than this , that would not deter me from Revealing more , Secondly , I do not need to have a good command of English before i would expose your TB JOSHUA , My English is clear enough for you to understand the contents of my posts , so look at other Alternatives of attacking me .If you think i am one of those that would stop because of English Language , you waste your time , go and exhibit your good use of a foreign Language to those who need it .
English is not my mother Tongue Language ,
Secondly , take it for now i do not have a Job just as you have said , i have enough time to spend to write Epistles , in addition , i rather say you don't waste your time attacking my post because i know what i am saying , but you don't know what you are saying and you don't even know a bit about the man TB JOSHUA . What you know is nothing . I will spend the whole 24 hours a day to write , write and write .I know what i am saying ,
You keep on guessing who i am am till you are fed up ,
@ flinspiero , i think a FOOL is someone who is been fooled . So you have successfully describe yourself .
I was not paid by anyone , i don't need to paid to reveal what i already know ,ANU,ANN,BOSE AGBARE ,THE TWINS , Are not Old okay ,they are young ladies ,ANU is still in the choir , even right now .If you need questions ask and stop to fool your self.

@Worwor , You are very funny , John Chi ke , I tell you Guessing wont help , what is Important is this your TB JOSHUA Molest Virgins and his so called turned female Disciples.Stop defending someone who knows all these are true , you will be surprise at the end of the day , it may take years but i tell you print out this post and this would serve as a Reference . JESU OYINGBO was exposed at the end of the day .
If i don't know i will never say .

I am bent on going to expose more ,it would not go well with Many just like you , I wont edit my English neither would i Moved . Again i don't have a Job and i don't need any .If he TB JOSHUA reads this Post he knows these are True , During the time of Abiola daughters case ,he was moved and touched and i know the extent of the effects on him before they threw the case in the Dustbin .

You don't know anything about the Synagogue .If you know ,those Names i mentioned should not be strange to you .
Secondly if the Heat is too much , i would not be surprise if JOHN CHI is called back to the church , Its one of TB JOSHUA trick then the whole issue would be called a Rumor , just to cover up that after all he was not dropped,
I hereby Challenged TB JOSHUA and his fans here to take ANU one of the disciples , dark in complexion not too tall , the Lady should be taken to an Hospital for a Doctor to check her if her Womb is still Intact , She has been made to commit so much Abortion that her womb have been affected .
More attacks , You have a Job mind you i have no Job and My English is very bad.

[b][size=16pt]Hey buddy, based on your writing, you sound so embittered and vengeful, why not leave revenge and judgement to God - for he is the greatest ' judge and Avenger'

If in your eyes Prophet T B Joshua has committed atrocities (with God's Children)and sinned against God - the Almighty God will punish him for all 'Powers and Authority' in Heaven and Earth have been given to Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour - he is the rightful judge and he will the Man of God and inflict his punishment on him.

Remember the story of King David, a friend of God - how he too was punished after he not only committed adultry with Uriah's wife and wanted to cover up his sins by transferring an innocent man (Uriah)to the war front where he was killed in battle.

His corrupted mind planned out these evils but God is a Righteous God and David was punished for this wickedness.

God gave David 2 or more options to from for his punishment (if I remember the story vividly),

a) For God to hand him over to his enemies to be punished or

b) For God to do the punishment himself

Obviously, David chose God to inflict the punishment because, 'Man is so cruel and wicked' and 'God is compassionate and merciful'.

God will act in his mercy but man will totally and completely destroy everything about him - that's something for us all to learn.

So, leave it for God if the Man of God, Prophet T B Joshua has failed God, by acting in an un-Godly way - not following/obeying God's Word.

Leave it for God!!!
[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by johnwell(m): 5:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Oldboy, if your eyes of understanding has finally open, run for your life....
by the way, you have to change this ur chinese fabricated name, go for deliverance and look for what to do next with your life or else legion ........
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Silverose: 5:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Only God knows why.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Ogojohn(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2013
rezzy:

And you still believe it is an easy task to Sleep with all those women and still do his work. My friend wise up.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by whatss: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2013
@rezzy,its not maybe ,you are right ,its Dorcas,so she is dead ,May the Almighty God in His infinite Mercy grant her Eternal rest,i remember Dorcas very well,she was in the Choir before,but i dont know she knew about TB JOSHUA Intimacy with some of the Choirester.Pauline ,a female disciple, tall slim girl ,fairly light in complexion,left the Synagogue as well because cannot take the sexual Enslavement anymore,Mind you the threats of death makes all the ladies to be afriad ,more-so,Gifts are given,There is time for Everything i tell you,wait for the most shocking Exposition,Whatever is hidden shall be exposed,About illicit sex and what he is doing,thats a food for your thought,the answers is within the context.Think.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by iamdsam: 8:30am On Aug 20, 2013
The truth about it >>> I truly believe that this was the reason he may have dropped *The message given by Prophet T.B Joshua conncerning the Wise Man was clear, He was Delivered by an Evil spirit because of lack of following instructions by His spiritual guide and advise from his experienced mentor Prophet T.B Joshua. So as a result, while delivering people he was the delivered by evil spirits instead , being overthrown from the heavenly position. It wasn’t the first time it happened, it happened before but they managed to restore him back up, now it's more challenging than before to restore him back up. The fall is from a high position, not from Church, he is still very much a part of them but no longer holding the same positionthough he is trying to get back UP there again. THE MESSAGE WAS CLEAR , DO NOT TWIST IT*
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 8:46am On Aug 20, 2013
All these spiritual jargon is getting outsiders confused about this tb joshua or scoan. Is synagogue a cult or what?this should really be the question
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2013
whatss: @rezzy,its not maybe ,you are right ,its Dorcas,so she is dead ,May the Almighty God in His infinite Mercy grant her Eternal rest,i remember Dorcas very well,she was in the Choir before,but i dont know she knew about TB JOSHUA Intimacy with some of the Choirester.Pauline ,a female disciple, tall slim girl ,fairly light in complexion,left the Synagogue as well because cannot take the sexual Enslavement anymore,Mind you the threats of death makes all the ladies to be afriad ,more-so,Gifts are given,There is time for Everything i tell you,wait for the most shocking Exposition,Whatever is hidden shall be exposed,About illicit sex and what he is doing,thats a food for your thought,the answers is within the context.Think.
who are you? Most of The things you are saying is true. I know a rich lady in my street that went to scoan. I don't know what happend she began to lodge there and making heavy donations, right now as I'm typing, she looks like sb with mental problem and she is fvcking broke. She doesn't relate to people anymore.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by magnetik(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2013
mike404: THE WHITE ONE WITH BEARDS IS CALLED WISEMAN HARRY FROM DAMASCUS
O
No I think wise man Harry is from Macedonia in Greece.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by whatss: 9:51am On Aug 21, 2013
@worwor,who i am? You want me to reveal myself ? He T.B.JOSHUA knows me very well,but i would still keep his fans/Members in suspense to continue guessing,for security Purpose for now i wont reveal myself ,I know very well the extent HE can go to Stop me.i know what i am talking about.The truth with Evidence shall Prevail,Soonest the once Molested Girls/Ladies/Women shall remove there fears and Boldly come out to Talk.I have enough time to write ,yes i did.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by texaco1: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2013
whatss: @worwor,who i am? You want me to reveal myself ? He T.B.JOSHUA knows me very well,but i would still keep his fans/Members in suspense to continue guessing,for security Purpose for now i wont reveal myself ,I know very well the extent HE can go to Stop me.i know what i am talking about.The truth with Evidence shall Prevail,Soonest the once Molested Girls/Ladies/Women shall remove there fears and Boldly come out to Talk.I have enough time to write ,yes i did.
if all you have been saying about tb is true ,then believe me sincerely his downfall is very near but if it is false and not true then it is your own downfall that is around the corner
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by whatss: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2013
texaco1: if all you have been saying about tb is true ,then believe me sincerely his downfall is very near but if it is false and not true then it is your own downfall that is around the corner
And you think i would say otherwise So be it my brother,again so be it,Seun,Mojoyin,Tunrarayo the daughters of Late Mr.Abiola of Abiola Adeyemi street,if He TB JOSHUA did not have sexual intercourse with them,If he TB JOSHUA did not go to there house with Okoje to meet Noah there elder brother to plead with the Family ,He TB JOSHUA was the one that spent most of the Money that was used in Mr.Abiola Funeral,He TB JOSHUA knows what i am talking about,i can quote more okay because i have the time,Time,Time and Time.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Corona99(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
rezzy:

keep quite young man, u're drunk..
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by wakabout(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ whatss
Pls oga, if you have other revelations about TB Joshua, abeg spill them all out. We have heard the same things over and over again. all we hear is that TB Joshua sleeps with his disciples. You are not the first person to say this. Kindly tell us something different from him sleeping with his girls, even though it appears that the man likes women a lot.. is that the only crime he has committed ever since the church was established? Again, the man seems so powerful indeed, if everyone he has "molested" is scared stiff to tell their stories. Abeg, reveal more of what you know... the suspense is too high. A lot of people not priviledged to get close to the church are waiting to know the true stories coming from that place. One love.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am saddened by this news. Oh! How I wish it was not true and just one of those brief that jealous people always say, embarassed cry undecidedii. I really appreciate all the wise men
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by brinell(m): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
@ All 'Revealers': It's surprising that all the lengthy volumes of revelation about Prophet T. B. Joshua, it's just that he slept with girls in the church. Well, sleeping with women/girls its almost a common phenomenon. In churches, homes, schools, offices, shrines, bible, villages, Jerusalem, U.S., Rome, Okokomaiko, locations, clubs, mind and thoughts- no where is spared. Even angels in heaven fell down and slept with women. Perfect people don't exist on earth, what a man does is to strive for perfection to his very best aided by God's grace. While it is acknowledged that children of God should abstain from such sins of the body, they can do it successfully only by God's grace all the time.

I expected to hear profound unheard crimes/sin, not just what is a common occurrence. We have heard of gay church general overseers, wife snatching ones, paedophile priests, biblical falls et.c; all sins of the body. These while condemnable are all heard and known problems in every society, church and everywhere. It hardly permanently reduces the status of such churches or men of God. Even David fell and rose again in the bible. Man tries to be holy to sustain the grace of God, but it's a challenge for everyone- whether we do sexual sin with our thoughts, sight or body, it's a weakness for everyone to overcome. Have you overcome yours? Maybe you think you have a free hand because you are not a prophet or man of God? Please do well by revealing more incriminating evidence and crimes committed. We pray for everyone to overcome their weaknesses and grow in Jesus Christ.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Jackisback: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2013
magnetik:
O
No I think wise man Harry is from Macedonia in Greece.

Macedonia is independent country like Nigeria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Macedonia
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by whatss: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
More so called men of god are about to be exposed , you that have been Brainwashed and ready to die because of the so called men of god would be surprise , The last one was Pastor Akinade (CAC Lion of Judah )Now is Prophet Ajanaku (Christ Revival Victory Chapel International Church in Lagos.)who was Buried by the Ogboni Fraternity .All T.B JOSHUA FAN You just watch .His exposition shall be a BOMBSHELL .
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by beccie: 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
Does of you talking evil things against the profet of God, I guess you'll never be tired. The devil never gets tired. If all these allegation against the man of God are true, the church would not have grown to the position it is now. But the funny thing is that the more they condemn, the more it grows. Its like the moment demons stop using you guys is not going to favor the ministry, it strives best with false accusation persecution, name calling etc. That shows God is behind the profet. So continue to carry rumors. What I know that we are tired of hearing the same story day in day out. It won't detare us in believing in the man of God, profet tb joshua. God has given us a great gift, and we don't value him. People sell their property to visit SCOAN. We have him over our nose, yet you don't value him. The same was done to his master, so it is not news. The profet is not bothered. If his master has gone through the same thing, who is he? He tb joshua is a servant. Wise man john chi is coming back. God will bring him back in Jesus Name. We are praying for the profet and all the wise men. The synagogue church of ALL Nation is where I have witness mass deliverance of denoms, strong ones for that matter, that you need strong anointing and the spirit of God, if not the demons will over come them. Thanks be to God for giving us profet tb josua. WELL DONE PROFET AND YOUR WISE MEN!!!
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by andyanders: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2013
beccie: Does of you talking evil things against the profet of God, I guess you'll never be tired. The devil never gets tired. If all these allegation against the man of God are true, the church would not have grown to the position it is now. But the funny thing is that the more they condemn, the more it grows. Its like the moment demons stop using you guys is not going to favor the ministry, it strives best with false accusation persecution, name calling etc. That shows God is behind the profet. So continue to carry rumors. What I know that we are tired of hearing the same story day in day out. It won't detare us in believing in the man of God, profet tb joshua. God has given us a great gift, and we don't value him. People sell their property to visit SCOAN. We have him over our nose, yet you don't value him. The same was done to his master, so it is not news. The profet is not bothered. If his master has gone through the same thing, who is he? He tb joshua is a servant. Wise man john chi is coming back. God will bring him back in Jesus Name. We are praying for the profet and all the wise men. The synagogue church of ALL Nation is where I have witness mass deliverance of denoms, strong ones for that matter, that you need strong anointing and the spirit of God, if not the demons will over come them. Thanks be to God for giving us profet tb josua. WELL DONE PROFET AND YOUR WISE MEN!!!

Yesoooooooooooooooo. Let them continue with their evil rant. No matter what they say, one thing remains, Prophet T.B.Joshua is a gift to mankind and will continue as a TRUE prophet of God that he is. We love him but God loves him most.

Note, I do not worship there but I and my family know that he is a true prophet of God and I have received healing through watching him in Emmanuel TV.

Because they are afraid of his calling, hence the name calling. He is a gift to the entire world. Look at the way he has been praying for Syria pleading for God's intervention. You can imagine that.
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by Jackisback: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2013
TB Joshua is True Man of God

There is One God - Jesus and TB Joshua is His prophet

Let Love Lead

Servants of Satan, False Apostles of pentecostal heresies, prosecutors will face judgement of God, each word against Prophet will condemn them

Jesus Akbar

يسوع هو الله
Re: SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped by soneyo: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
ITS WEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles / The Journey Of Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.