Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (40487 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by sage2(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Abeg, pilot, fly back to Lagos. I forgot my passport with the customs.

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by johnstar(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
C as gals full dis thread , na 'em dey kuku watch am pass undecided, na d angelo b dat So hu go come dey f**k dat b|tch nw
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
Royal Roy:

You don comment be that abi? Yeye You!!

I guess for those who watch the BBA, its another night of excitement!!
Wish all of you patience & goodluck when the winner shares the prize money with you when the show is over!!!
1st to comment, tonguetongue
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
fairygeh: How could beverly f^ck this ugly guy.chie angry

If we look at your track record, i bet you've f*cked guys uglier than Angelo.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by bongosman: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Angelo is the most handsome among all the boys in BBA.Mehn,i will miss him so much.I voted 4 him more than 1
times,it pained me that my vote did not count.I wil stop watching big broda frm now onward. Angelo my dear,its a pity u cudnt make it.AFRICA WILL SURELY MISS YOU.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by yunafa(f): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'm so shocked dat Angelo cld lie to Africa d way he did(concerning him and Bev).
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Hehehehehehe cheesy abi o
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
U mean d gal av sex wit dat guy..fuckin s.a dick...smh!!!
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Avin sex wit dat s.a dick..naija no dey shame.Bleep!
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by dozai: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please who is BBA and this Angelo Bimp. are they musicians? ??
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by fairygeh(f): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
THE AMAKA:

. Sorry,I am not like you.since u fckng ugly yourself,how wnt u be f^ckng ugly guys.don't quote me babe,you don't wanna have a sleepless night.trust me
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by fairygeh(f): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Airforce1:

Hehehehehehe cheesy abi o
. Don't involve yourself in this if you know what's best for you.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by bongosman: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bye Bye my main man(Angelo).I can't watch BBA again since man of people is no longer in d house.To our daughter tak heart.U WILL NOW HAVE CHANCE TO PLAY THE GAME AND WIN.AFRICA LOVE U SO MUCH BERVELY.

2 Likes

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by tellwisdom: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Folish people disgracing themselves on T.V...Come let me dash you $400,000 and stop being folish on AIR angry
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by kelvin1191(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
eriegua83: Angelo pls gƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ back to Beverly, else she will masturbate with Α̅ knife throughout this week.

Guy, u are too fast. Maybe she will result in using microphone handle to self-service herself.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2013
fairygeh: . Sorry,I am not like you.since u fckng ugly yourself,how wnt u be f^ckng ugly guys.don't quote me babe,you don't wanna have a sleepless night.trust me

And what will you do? Nairaland warrior? Lol, you must be pained. grin
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by THEAMAKA(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Angelo said he did not sleep with Beverly. Anyone with eyes knows he didn't sleep with her. Get over it. Don't be upset because you all were looking for who to unleash your anger onto next (Beverly) but he has laid all rumors to rest. Bad belle people, go back to releasing your frustrations out on Poko Baby. cool
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
fairygeh: . Don't involve yourself in this if you know what's best for you.

Are u threatening me?
You should be afraid of megrin
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
spongeback: Beverly will win cheesy
old news, I don't watch bba but from the little I know, she's been cruising to victory.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by fairygeh(f): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2013
Airforce1:

Are u threatening me?
You should be afraid of megrin
. Its good to have mouth o.see as I take shakara ths people cool grin .Now Airforce1 is shivering and shaking all cos of me.Be realy afraid tongue
THE AMAKA:

And what will you do? Nairaland warrior? Lol, you must be pained. grin
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by dasparrow: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
Airforce1: I didn't knw Angelo z dis ugly

See teeth undecided

At least his face is not laden with pimples/acne like yours. Besides, you are not good looking either so.......

Go dance Azonto for busy intersection.

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Krasid(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
dozai: Please who is BBA and this Angelo Bimp. are they musicians? ??
BBA is a dancing competition and they are ballet dancers.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
fairygeh: . Its good to have mouth o.see as I take shakara ths people cool grin .Now Airforce1 is shivering and shaking all cos of me.Be realy afraid tongue

Who dey shiver cuz of u....

U be my pikin nawcheesy
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by TabletMan: 10:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
DIFFERENCE BTW A FOREIGN ADVICE
AND A NAIJA ADVICE !
Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, i'm
from Uk, i love my husband so
much and i do errthing to please
him on bed.. i even suck his dick
too but he has refused to suck
mine.. pls i dnt knw how to tell him to go
down on me cos i really want my
pussyjuice sucked
COMMENTS
*James silva : I think u need to
talk to him, marriage is
communicatn
*Sarah water : Oh my dear, sorry
abt that.. ve bin in ur shoes
before .. i told him right away
when we were aving sex and he
is an expert in it
*Micheal paper : I get down wit
my wife, its cool i love doing it.. u
shud talk to ur husband.
NAIJA PAGE
My name is Aminat, i stay in Abuja,
married wit a kid, my husband
have refused to suck my p***y,
what shud i do.. No insults abeg
COMMENTS
*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, sex na food?
*Nkiru joy : Yu are a disgrace to
womanhood.. shame on u
*Idris kunle : Any news abt Assu
strike?
*Toheeb sule : If u want i can
suck for u call my no 0708312455
*Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all
better go find sometin to do wit ur life,
suck koor, soakaway nii
*Richard oke : Abeg who get bb
charger
*Amaka Achebe : U're a prostitute,
u need deliverance
KAI NIGERIANS SMH=D grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Airforce1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
dasparrow:

At least his face is not laden with pimples/acne like yours. Besides, you are not good looking either so.......

Go dance Azonto for busy intersection.

Dog Breeder,
shut you big fat mouf.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by babsomotde(m): 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
What my biz with that?
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by brighter: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pity Angelo never tipped Beverly as possible winner yet Beverly will always say 'if am not, my Angelo will be'.
Angelo is not even bold enough to own up their love was a desire rather he prefers 'it was inspired'.
Oh, poor Beverly, better get a man that'll be proud of you
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by Revolva(m): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin who cares if they are evicted lol na for dem poket abi dem dey feed me
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by TabletMan: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
fairygeh: . Don't involve yourself in this if you know what's best for you.
Taa sharap undecided don't come here to form virgin cos i know ur clitoris must be saggy in nature embarassed

Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by zika1(f): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
*dancing* tnk God dat monkey on dada don finally commot! Nw I cnt wait 2 see how bev will survive a week witout sexing/kissing dat maggot. Sowie bimp sha bt u knw team melvin all the way! I dey fear dis ghana guy sha ooo.
Re: Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase by saintchyco: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
i hear that plans has been concluded to give it to GHANA and massive rigging is going on right now
also people are creating false id as nigeria to rig in favor of other country

NAIJA we most do everthing possible to make nigeria win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd / Oluwasegun Kosemani Lami, Jackye's Boyfriend: I Spent N1.5m On BBNaija Voting / BBTitans: Blue Aiva Shows Yemi Cregx That She's Not Wearing Pantie (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.