Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc (1704 Views)

Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / EFCC Has Been Ordered To Arrest Tinubu – APC / Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bode George attacks Tinubu, APC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

Former Deputy National Chiarman of the PDP, Olabode George, has taken a swipe at the newly formed All Progressives Congress, APC and one of its national leaders, Bola Tinubu.

At a media briefing in Lagos, Chief George accused the former Lagos State Governor of monumental corruption and unwholesome accumulation of the wealth of Lagos State.

He also said the APC does not not have the kind of national outlook that the PDP has predicting that it would collapse.

He argued that the major promoters of the new party, Bola Tinubu and Muhammadu Buhari cannot work together.

He also weighed in on the ‘deportation’ controversy, saying the APC will pay the prize of its action in the next election.

Source

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Afam4eva(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Has the thief been released from prison?

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
Invoking the spirit of Winston Churchill, huh?
There is never a dull moment with Nigerian politics. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by redsun(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Has the thief been released from prison?

Which of the thieves are you talking about here?Tinubu or bode george?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Afam4eva(m): 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
redsun:

Which of the thieves are you talking about here?Tinubu or bode george?
Only one of them was convicted.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by eye4eye: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Isn't it sad to have ex-convict speaking on behalf of PDP? Only a criminal would support anything said by a condemned criminal like Bode George. Tinubu has not been convicted but PDP Chieftain Bode George has.

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Garrithe1st: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chief Thief Bode George...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by redsun(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:

Even though it was done in nigerian way where the ones that can not not bribe the right judges with the right amount gets conviction.

Gbogboe they are all thieves buti like the way the man is hammering on the obvious sins of tinubu that everybody tend to deny.

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by agbameta: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'll let this slide because even rogues, crooks, ex convicts and jail birds are entitled to their warped and jaundiced opinions.

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Standing5(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Has he gone 4 deliverance or he wetin im wan take power do again? May be im wan lift cement dis time around.

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by redsun(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
grin grin grin

This guy is funny,he didn't even remember the former name of their party.
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by AdmYamamoto: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
It's funny some people are even listening to an ex-convict! What is he going to offer them? What is his problem if Tinubu and Buhari work together, how is that his headache? Did they borrow his body or brain to work together?? I know he is mad for he knows PDP is dying gradually and he looks on helplessly! LWFMB! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by redsun(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
This is a knock out.Let forget that this "palle" has been to jail the nigeria but he made great sense. grin grin grin

He could really be a relatively good man that fell victim of nigerian systematic magomago he couldn't control.

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Dopestfiend: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Wetin person no go see finish for this naija self. A whole arm robber self having the moral right to talk.
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by takedat(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Why can't Bode George approach the relevant agencies with all the information of Tinubu's illegally acquired fabulous wealth, which will investigate and prosecute him?. As an ex-convict, he should be more of a believer in the system.

The media should stop giving undue attention and relevance to certain inglorious characters. As an ex-convict, Bode George ought not to grace political klieglights and social concourse with his inglorious presence. Rather, he should be sentenced to a life of ignominy and public opprobrium, and consigned to the garbage can of history.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
take dat: Why can't Bode George approach the relevant agencies who will investigate and prosecute Tinubu if he has anything against him. As an ex-convict, he should be a believer in the system.

The media should stop giving undue attention and relevance to certain inglorious characters. As an ex-convict, Bode George ought not to grace political klieglights and social concourse with his inglorious presence. Rather, he should be sentenced to a life of ignominy and public opprobrium.

Conversely, the first thing that ran through my mind is that Tinubu has a perfect opportunity to push his political capital through the stratosphere, by filing a lawsuit against boy George. That 5 minute exposition caught on tape provides more than enough evidence to nail the arrowhead of the South West PDP machinery for slander, defamation of character and much more, I think.

Jang has already set the ball rolling with his N10 billion lawsuit against Dariye. What's the worst that can happen if Tinubu seeks recompense via a similar route? grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Gbawes: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
The other was convicted by the court of public opinion.

Are you a learner?
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by redsun(m): 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
Why can't tinubu counter his allegations by openly proving him wrong?He could make a kill from it if bode is actually lying.
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by takedat(m): 11:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Gbawes:
The other was convicted by the court of public opinion.

Are you a learner?
Same with other politicians.
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by redsun(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
take dat: Same with other politicians

Abio?Gej is a thief,obj same,including atiku.All na hearsay,but the fact remains that the people's resources in their care goes missing unexplained and no credible law enforcement to investigate.
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Gbawes: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Conversely, the first thing that ran through my mind is that Tinubu has a perfect opportunity to push his political capital through the stratosphere, by filing a lawsuit against boy George. That 5 minute exposition caught on tape provides more than enough evidence to nail the arrowhead of the South West PDP machinery for slander, defamation of character and much more, I think.

Jang has already set the ball rolling with his N10 billion lawsuit against Dariye. What's the worst that can happen if Tinubu seeks recompense via a similar route? grin

Tinubu will never go to court please stop lying. Don't forget with Tinubu going to court will mean him revealing the source of his wealth and how he aquired choice real estate in Lagos.

I'd really like Tinubu to go to court so dumb heads like you will see what other sane Lagosians have been saying all along.
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Gbawes:

Tinubu will never go to court please stop lying. Don't forget with Tinubu going to court will mean him revealing the source of his wealth and how he aquired choice real estate in Lagos.

I'd really like Tinubu to go to court so dumb heads like you will see what other sane Lagosians have been saying all along.

Listen, because it takes a certain degree of cerebral matter to discern that my post was tongue-n-check, I never expected a spastic like you to cop on. I am talking across a frequency that goes way over your head, so try not to embarrass yourself further with any more daf#t responses.
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by redsun(m): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Listen, because it takes a certain degree of cerebral matter to discern that my post was tongue-n-check, I never expected a spastic like you to cop on. I am talking across a frequency that goes way over your head, so try not to embarrass yourself further with any more daf#t responses.

Which of you is being ironic here? Gbawe was hard core tinubu ally or is this a different?
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Pataki: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2013
redsun:

Which of you is being ironic here? Gbawe was hard core tinubu ally or is this a different?

This is a fake Gbawe with an S.

@ topic,

Ex-convict is talking? I can barely find a Yoruba dressed man in that video. No wonder, even OBJ avoided this criminal called Bode George when he just came out of prison. Oloshi somebody!
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by bloggernaija: 12:29am On Aug 19, 2013
We no want Pee dee Pee.
Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by bloggernaija: 12:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Pataki:

This is a fake Gbawe with an S.

@ topic,

Ex-convict is talking? I can barely find a Yoruba dressed man in that video. No wonder, even OBJ avoided this criminal called Bode George when he just came out of prison. Oloshi somebody!
No mind the idiotas
I cannot stand most of these militicians
Can you compare this man to alabi isima
A failed soldier, a failed politician.
Look at his age, is this not the kind of person we call agbaya
He has been in government whether military or civilian for a long time
What has he ever done for lagosians or even nigeria?
Just one achievement ,name just one achievement.
These men are irrelevant in the SW.
they are the ranka dede deadbeats of yorubaland.
Every omo luwabi must ensure that these men remain relegated to the dustbin of irrelevance.
Or else ,they will sell you Away to slavery.
Omo Ale
It is the same stupid military boys like victor banjo and the likes that got us to where we are.
They think the country is like their barracks.
If the rest of nigeria want to remain in their bondage, that is their problem.
But you and obasanjo are not wanted here.
WE HAPPILY GIFT YOU GUYS TO ABUJA.
Most of them were school cert holders when they became commissioned officers.
If him like, make him change him name turn to EBEWELE.
AS LONG AS PDP EXIST IN ONE FORM OR THE OTHER,
WE SHALL REMAIN WITH ACN and Tinubu.
Idiotas,
AGBAYA ALAI NI RO NU

TELL ME IF ANY THOSE YOUR ALIENS AND PRIMITIVE ACCOMPLICE CAN EVER DREAM OF EMBARKING UPON ANY OF THESE
PROJECTS .
I MEAN ALL PDP GOVERNORS + YOUR PRESIDENT

EKO ATLANTIC
LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
OK OIL AND GAS FREE TRADE ZONE
LEKKI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
LAGOS MONORAIL PROJECT
LAGOS BADAGRY SUPER HIGHWAY
OGUN STATE ULTA MODERN CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT

THESE ARE PRACTICAL CUTTING EDGE PROJECTS , NOT GRANDIOSE WHITE ELEPHANTS YOU ELSEWHERE

BELIEVE WHEN I SAY THAT THE LIKES OF OBJ AND BODE GEORGE WOULD HAVE BERN TOAST IF LEFT TO THE SW.
THEY HAVE NO BASE HERE.
SO , NO WONDER THAT THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM ARE THE ECONOMIC REFUGEES FROM THE EAST.
LATER, THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM WOULD BE THE INVADERS FROM THE NORTH WHEN THOSE ONES GET IN POWER AS WELL

2 Likes

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by agbameta: 12:58am On Aug 19, 2013
Afam4eva:

And common sense didn't tell you to confine your rubbish to just the convict in question..

I wonder why you did not delete, hide your own post or just ban yourself for this ignorant and absurd post.

Worse enough coming from a mod...

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Laf Wan Kill Devil Die. The devil ROTFL when one thief calls another thief out.

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Is it not shameful that PDP could not even find one credible individual to lead opposition in Lagos state? How can a convicted criminal who served jail sentence for stealing public funds be calling Bola Tinubu-who openly challenged the PDP led Federal Government to prosecute him-a thief? If Tinubu is a thief, what's Federal government waiting for? Prosecute and jail him.

We have been reading all these loose talk, derogatory name calling for years without action but the government can not substantiate concocted allegations. It just does not resonate that a convicted criminal should be leading opposition in Lagos state. They should look for a young vibrant man or woman, with unassailable integrity, to put together the pieces that PDP has been reduced to over the years in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Video: Bode George Talks Tough, Attacks Tinubu, Apc by Gbawes: 3:41am On Aug 19, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Shut the fvkc up I caught you red handed. What tongue in cheek when you tried explaining the political gains to Tinubu if he proceeded to sue Bode. Having lectured you on why it would be political suicide you now turn round to claim it was tongue in cheek.
Next time it'll be more believable if you blame it on your symbiotic relationship with lies or better still, your brain defect.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ezu River killings: Video Documentary / Enugu PDP Guber Aspirant Joins APC / Industrialisation Of Akwa Ibom Is Our Next Phase Of Uncommon Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.