Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. (709 Views)

MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) / Message From APC To Their Supporters - Twitter Handle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 19, 2013
Interim Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the newly formed All Progressives Youth Forum (APYF), Rinsola Abiola on Monday said that Nigeria at the moment needs APC to recover from the brink of destruction.
Abiola, who spoke from the Abuja studio of Channels Television during the morning show, Sunrise, said the "APC is what Nigeria really needs to recover from the brink of destruction".
She Described the APYF as "a link between the revered elders of the party and young people like us who make the mass of the voting population".
Ms Abiola further added that "what we are doing is not just mobilizing the youths for the party but mobilizing the party for the youths" claiming to "make them realise that the party can come to their help at the time of our needs".
She said it will be unfair to label those leaving the ruling People's Democratic Party (PDP) to the APC as "old wine in new bottles" citing the fact that Ogun state governor, Ibikunle Amosun, a former PDP member, has transformed the state's Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) from N700 million to over N2 billion monthly.

Here is the video where Ms. Abiola talks on what APC hopes to achieve in Nigeria:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZBsJTBipXc

Source: Channels Television(on Youtube).

LETS DEBATE!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. by REDshouse(m): 6:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Debate wat......APC ko OPC ni
Re: Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 19, 2013
REDs house: Debate wat......APC ko OPC ni
Thanks for your contribution. smiley
Re: Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. by Rilikoko(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
I watched d interview live and I was really impressed with d young lady...she talked abt a debate coming up btw d APC n PDP youth wing,we are getting in our polity
Re: Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 20, 2013
Rilikoko: I watched d interview live and I was really impressed with d young lady...she talked abt a debate coming up btw d APC n PDP youth wing,we are getting in our polity
Ya the lady did well.
Re: Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
Rilikoko: I watched d interview live and I was really impressed with d young lady...she talked abt a debate coming up btw d APC n PDP youth wing,we are getting in our polity
expect to see old men represent pdp, to I can bet on that, btw you know pdpd wouldn't show up, ask gej
Re: Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
babe_online:
Ya the lady did well.
she was really impressive and articulate, i hope all goes well for Nigeria in 2015.
Re: Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2013
REDs house: Debate wat......APC ko OPC ni
Why comment only to spew crap, and na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs APC To Recover From Brink Of Destruction- Rinsola Abiola. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
she was really impressive and articulate, I hope all goes well for Nigeria in 2015.
I hope so too.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Mob Action.... It Is Murder / Femi Fani-kayode Carpeted Over Tribal Derogatory Comments / How The Deal On Oduah’s $1.6m BMW Cars Was Sealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.