Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope (13150 Views)

Are We Mistaking BokoHaram's Gradual Invasion As Fulani Herdsmen? / 'i Am A Talent Hunter, I Put Talents In Office' - Tinubu Brags / Ebola Scare: Policeman Flees After Mistaking Eboka ForĀ Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope by Nickydrake(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2013
Richfella:

Bros...
grin
Re: Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 20, 2013
Jakumo:

Put your cane away, Ishilove. The only difference between a hunter like me who eats his harvest, and any other NON-vegetarian member of society, is the degree of removal from the actual killing of animals for meat.

By purchasing that shrink-wrapped top-surloin cut from the meat department of your local grocery store, you become an end-user of cattle reared on steroid-laced feed, in cramped industrial-scale "feed-lot" farms, before being funneled with electric prods into the abartoir, for conveyor-belt dispatch. The free-roaming deer I selectively harvest live far more humane existences than the captive and caged fate of farm livestock, and my animals are dropped by long-range rifle-shot, with no chase to stress them out and thus ruin the flavor of the meat.

Ishilove, I hereby invite you for a candle-lit dinner at my bunker, where the menu will feature fine red wine to wash down lightly sauteed venisson cutlets in mushroom sauce. We can talk about this subject of wildlife management, and who knows, I may be able to persuade you to saddle up and join me on my next hunting trip.

I know of a corn-farm where marauding herds of massive grass-cutter cane-rats are wreaking havoc every night. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, will be to join me in laying midnight ambush for this wily prey, while disregarding the relentless swarms of mosquitos that accompany the rats on their nocturnal corn-farm raids. In case you are unaware, the flesh of grasscutter cane rats is more flavorful and nutritious than anything money can buy. Need I say more ?

For your first hunting expedition may I offer you my 16-guage shotgun to blast those absolutely delicious furry critters to kingdom come. It is a classic, lightweight, well-balanced scatter-gun, ideally suited to the discerning woman shooter like yourself, who is not prepared to compromise aesthetics in the pursuit of ballistic performance.

Please, have your personal secretary call mine, immediately.

Jakumo, Jakumo! I remain your number one fan cheesy cheesy
Re: Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope by Jimfabulous: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2013
Afro connect: Nice one by the police force.
Intelligence gathering,infiltration of ghetto areas,Mosques and other flashpoints where cultists and gangs smoke weed by under cover police and inelligence officers is the key to nip crime in the bud.
When you hang out in weed joints and beer parlours,a lot of information you get.
Pls the Nigerian police should invest more on surveillance and intelligence gathering to make Lagos safer for all.
na drink dey worry u! Dem dey talk abt hunter killin his colleague mistakin him for an antelop, there u're talkin it to religion, is u d govt wil emove frm lag so dat lagos wil b a beta place me and others. Yeye!

Re: Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope by ladenz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
taiocol: was this suppose 2be funny

i guess we have different sense of humours. i found it quite funny.
Re: Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope by ladenz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
sureteeboy: Hmm... The Hunter's excuse looks fishy. He didn't know his friend was there in the bush, hunting as well? A bad blood must have existed.

no be only 1 bad blood o. e fit reach like 20 bad bloods grin
Re: Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope by bokohalal(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: Nonsense. Mustapha (the murderer) is a muslim and Sunday a Christian. You can guess what happened. This is also a warning to those who have malos as friends, they will mistake you for an antelope.

One of the men recently strung up by Edo State had killed an antelope and while butchering it the antelope turned into a human being.
Honestly, that executed criminal defence lawyer should also have been tried.
Re: Hunter Kills Colleague After Mistaking Him For An Antelope by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
sureteeboy: Hmm... The Hunter's excuse looks fishy. He didn't know his friend was there in the bush, hunting as well? A bad blood must have existed.

Dont be quick to judge. Some hunter wear animal coat with fur and wool, some also include horn and masks that look like animals to make them unspotted and have a close range shot.... That maybe what confused the hunter that shot his friend thinking he is animal. He can only know this when the target his hit....voice, yelling!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Probe Arms Purchase Under Jonathan / Insecurity: Terrorists Suffering Heavy Casualties From Military - Lai Mohammed / Families Of Kidnapped Victims In Kaduna Train Attack Beg Buhari For Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.