Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex (46379 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by moscobabs(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
me and my wife too dey Bleep and we always disagree when someone needs it and the other refuses....so how can this rubbish concern me.beside who is Angello or Beverly are they Comedians or Sex film actor or actress?
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by shejane: 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
Was he drunk wen he did it d 1st tym or he suddenly remb his promise 2 his mum, spare me all dat. U dot kiss nd tel boy ask FFK
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
i_laugh: This op is a big foooool. This was not the way Angelo presented it. They didnt fight, they only had a disagreement because they kept away from having sex in the house because Angelo said he wanted to keep to what he promised his mother before coming to the house. Basically, they never had sex. Foooool.

This post isn't hidden and he dint get a ban...? frontpage thread for that matter...? Am I to teach you moderators your jobs...? Huh...?
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by gunners160(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
If dis stori is true den it means dat beverly is d new nigeria oliver twist always beggin 4 more.but let us face d fact ooo some ladies dat re condemin dis ladi wuld give out dhr left eyes just 2 b famous like her

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by 9jahubcom(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rexsul: jst discouverd i cnt find 1 of my leg embarassed
kip on finding it oh.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by shejane: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
D only truth he said, is beverly being a strong woman nd would go 4 wot she wats, d way she went 4 sex cos she wats it. I lyk dat
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by shejane: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Woteva u kw hw 2 do, do it well
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by babydioku(f): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
The girl has 'ukwu nnu'.
I'm sorry for her future husband. That's if there will be any.
The girl erego ugwu ya.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by kstyle2(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
i was of d opinion dat d most irritatin n borin tin 2 do,was 2 watch Chelsea play.....i stand corrected....dis bba is d worse....d show sucks worse dan a Mexican funeral

2 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
[size=14pt]Na their way.[/size]
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by BabyLi: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Who brought this fake news to the front page. Op stop feeding people with lies. I watched the show last 9t . Angelo said she wanted it to happen after over one month they knew each other. But he didn't want to do it on TV b/c of the promise he made to his mother. He also said it's not like he too does not want it but he had to keep to d promise he made to his mother. If you hate Beverly so much don't take it out on her by spreading cheap lies. Go and get busy with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by ojiefi: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
LIAR...QUOTE ANGELO CORRECTLY PLEASE. ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE TO WATCHED THE EVICTION SHOW? WHY DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE CASTIGATING OTHERS AS IF YOU ARE SAINTS. ANGELO SAID IT HAS BEEN 32 DAYS AND THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING. SO HOW DO PEOPLE COME ABOUT ALL THE STORY ABOUT BEVERLY SLEEPING WITH ANGELO. HATEFUL LIARS!!! IF SHE COMES HOME WITH THE MONEY SHE BECOMES A STAR....MISERABLE PRETENDERS....
entadaplace: The South African house mate was evicted yesterday alongside Bimp. One major highlight of his stay was sex with the Nigerian vixen Beverly, who herself has been a source of controversy.

Angelo who approach 5 of the ladies in the house, said during the eviction interview that Beverly kissed him first before he kissed Beverly. “I like Beverly because she is a strong woman and she would go for whatever she wants”. He also emphasised that his relationship with Beverly was initiated by Beverly, when asked if the relationship was initiated or induced. Although he stated he loved Beverly.

When quizzed about why they fought he said, Beverly wanted more. “Beverly told me it has been over one week since we last did it (referring to the sex in the bathtub) but i said NO. I promised my mother i would not do such, so i can’t do it again”.

After Angelo and Bimp were evicted yesterday, there remain 5 house mates including the Nigerian duo of Beverly and Melvin.

REad more here

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wetin come consign me for the matter

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by xykms101: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mumu...beverly the sharp gurl used him to remain in the game.

...Whenever you run things with nigerians, shine your face.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by xykms101: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Baybe: Wetin come consign me for the matter
Na mumu him be na...
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Latifahed: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
entadaplace: The South African house mate was evicted yesterday alongside Bimp. One major highlight of his stay was sex with the Nigerian vixen Beverly, who herself has been a source of controversy.

Angelo who approach 5 of the ladies in the house, said during the eviction interview that Beverly kissed him first before he kissed Beverly. “I like Beverly because she is a strong woman and she would go for whatever she wants”. He also emphasised that his relationship with Beverly was initiated by Beverly, when asked if the relationship was initiated or induced. Although he stated he loved Beverly.

When quizzed about why they fought he said, Beverly wanted more. “Beverly told me it has been over one week since we last did it (referring to the sex in the bathtub) but i said NO. I promised my mother i would not do such, so i can’t do it again”.

After Angelo and Bimp were evicted yesterday, there remain 5 house mates including the Nigerian duo of Beverly and Melvin.

REad more here
OMGur such a liar sad angry sad! Bev and Angelo never had sex in the bathtub.go get a life.u wonker! #cheap publicity stunt
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by xykms101: 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
ojiefi: LIAR...QUOTE ANGELO CORRECTLY PLEASE. ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE TO WATCHED THE EVICTION SHOW? WHY DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE CASTIGATING OTHERS AS IF YOU ARE SAINTS. ANGELO SAID IT HAS BEEN 32 DAYS AND THEY HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING. SO HOW DO PEOPLE COME ABOUT ALL THE STORY ABOUT BEVERLY SLEEPING WITH ANGELO. HATEFUL LIARS!!! IF SHE COMES HOME WITH THE MONEY SHE BECOMES A STAR....MISERABLE PRETENDERS....
That was exactly what he meant but he said 2weeks not 1week or 32days.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by intentional(f): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
[quote author=i_laugh]This op is a big foooool. This was not the way Angelo presented it. They didnt fight, they only had a disagreement because they kept away from having sex in the house because Angelo said he wanted to keep to what he promised his mother before coming to the house. Basically, they never had sex. Foooool.[/quote

U are saying d same thing. So wen d op said fight,it didn't have to mean exchanging of blows.
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by keemness(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
studio43: Chei,
Dis beverly na first class ashewo just like her mother.

Like mother, like daughter.
[color=#006600][/color]

And u get mother too......
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
what is beverly osu?? Is it a type of she-goat??

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Mehn dat babe is indirectly telling the world that naija babes are cheap
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by achimotan(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2013

REad more here
No dulling
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Homguy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Segun,na Ghandi be this. You knw say boiz for NL no like dis kain tin. But,i go click lata sha as par friends. U still dey ife?
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Sike(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Awon HOE-Loshiiii!! Mtchewwww!
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Shakara123(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
The moderator that brought this to the front page should please take it off as the @op's post is a big lie.

From Angelo's statement yesterday, he never got sexually involved with Beverly all through. I have the video and I can say they never had sex.

We should verify stories before making it a big deal. Even though am not a fan of Beverly, I strongly believe it is unfair to paint her this black even when you and I know we are no saints.

I hope she has a plan for life after BBA and how to go about damage control also.

1 Like

Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by spicykev(f): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
op u go sabi spread false rumour oh.....na upside down u watch ur tv? abi u drink ogogoro
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by virtuousMe(f): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
Angelo spoke in simple english yesterday. What is this op talking about?
Re: Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex by Potozee(f): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
What do you hope to achieve by this post SIR??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.