Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube (3457 Views)

How To Stop Hackers From Posting Nude Pics And Videos On Your Facebook Wall / How To Post Youtube Videos On New Nairaland / Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by mukina2: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Alternatives:

-Sharing videos on YouTube now more Rewarding for Nigerians
-Nigerian video creators now able to monetize on YouTube
-Sharing videos on YouTube in Nigeria “Pays”
-YouTube Partner Program goes live. Nigerians now able to monetize on videos
-Relevant local content is key to the development of the internet in Nigeria. When the local YouTube domain was launched in Nigeria in 2011, no one could have guessed the amount of impact it would make. From Musical videos, to "how-to” DIY clips, comedy skits, short movies Nigerians have been generating some of the most creatively diverse content on YouTube.

To further support local creators, the YouTube Partner Program has now been extended to Nigeria. What this means is that Nigerian YouTube users are now going to be able to make money on their videos, and gain access to resources and programs that can help them expand to a larger audience. So whether it’s a banker who dreams of moonlighting as a comedian, or a young animator in Unilag working on an animation series, or a seasoned makeup artist looking to showcase her talent to a wider audience, the YouTube Partner Program provides an opportunity for them to share to a worldwide audience and earn money doing so.

To enroll in this program and become a YouTube Partner, content creators will be required to sign-in in their YouTube accounts and have at least one video enabled for advertising on http://www.youtube.com/account_monetization.

Content creators enrolled in the YouTube Online Partner Program will be provided with online tools and resources to improve their skills, build their online audience and most importantly monetize their videos.

Not only individuals benefit from the YouTube platform - brands do too. Brands are able to connect to their audience through various targeting methods. Whether it be based on demographics, interest, topics, keywords and specific video's or YouTube channels, advertisers will be able to make sure they are as relevant as possible. With the most well-known ad format being "true--view" in-stream ads, brands are only charged once the viewer has chosen to engage with their content. This "Cost Per View" model is first of its kind and ensures brands get the most out of their spend.

Google Nigeria's Country Manager, Juliet Ehimuan-Chiazor said “We are excited about the amazing opportunities the YouTube Partner Program will create for Nigerian content creators to engage and build a global audience for their content.” “This program will definitely enrich the diversity of the YouTube community and bring more Nigerian content to the web” She added.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by adewasco2k(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
nice, can we get PayPal back?
I should go get some of my video tutorials on YouTube
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Fazhy: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
How shall we be rewarded? What is the means of payment?

Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by momodub: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
sadnice move to move our ministry
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Sijo01(f): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by sportfeva(m): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Great dev. Lots of quality video tutorials, comic, news and entertainment will began to surface. Besides i foresee ireporters.tv motivate them to this. Well done anyway.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ok let me sharply upload a video of me dirty dancing embarassed
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by In2systemsTech(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good move
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by babarazy: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2013

Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
Oga at the top video don hammer grin
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Chrislaug(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Its about Time to roll out my videos. Everyone still have a lot to learn.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by moscobabs(m): 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nigerians..'owo la ma nri won'si'
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Saraben(f): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
WOW i wont allow ds pas me by,i wil post my, den beg nairalanders to help me veiw. dats skils

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by DankemzI(m): 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Great! Me likey this. Kudos Youtube Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by ajasa4link: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
chai! I just wish hon. Patrick obahiagbon will give me exclusive right to upload his videos.. I go just hammer
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Tos87(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
ЂΞ site can't open....Yyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Odunharry(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
mukina2 front page tins nw..
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
So how do we get paid ?

Same PayPal ?
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by ugsams(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
This sounds nice let me take my time to go and study what this is all about... I will be back to comment later.
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Andyblaze: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
i am the most intellgent guy on nl, i know this
Re: Nigerians Can Now Monetize Videos On Youtube by Deiok(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
New development.

(1) (Reply)

103 English Abbreviated Words And Meaning For Whatsapp,twitter Chat / Who Knows How To Use Mediacontroller In Flash 8 / Top 10 Nigerian websites according to Alexa Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.