Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) (2515 Views)

Boko Haram Abducts Teenage Girls In Borno, Kill Seven / Meet Audu’s Teenage Wife Whose Dream Of Becoming Kogi Ist Lady Is Shattered(pics / I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by yunfazz: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
A teenage girl, Cassidy Hooper was born with no nose or eyes attached to her face. Billed to undergo surgery, the 17-year-old is really excited about getting a nose.

It has taken six years for doctors to get the stage where they can be in a position to create a nose for Cassidy - a process they described as laying foundations for a house. They had to remove a bone from her rib cage and attach it to her forehead to form a bridge for her new nose. More photos of her after the cut:

When she was born, her condition left doctors baffled, especially since she had no other medical problems and led a healthy life. Her surgeon, Dr. David Matthews has worked for the past five years expanding her face to create a bony opening and she had also been using expensive prosthetic eyes.

'I was actually thinking of what the reaction of everyone would be when that last surgery finished,' she said. She added; '...And I think everyone's going to be so excited.'

Wow...sometimes we never think that having a nose is a big deal, something to be grateful about....It's food for thought for us all...!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/born-without-eyes-nose.html

Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by nerodenero: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Another reason to thank God for how I was created. I feel pity for the young lady and I can only wish that her next surgery will be a major success.
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by baby124: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Na wa oooo. God have mercy. How could this happen.
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by oxygen47: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
My father I appreciate U 4 my nose and eyes
And every little strand of hair U gave me
I say Imela!!!
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by oiseworld: 4:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
No!!! what was the sin of this girl that she was born like this. Was it her father that sinned or her mother.

Lord I appreciate you for who I am, and where you're taking me.
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
she will be very beautiful after the surgery.
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by Baba419(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
careytommy: she will be very beautiful after the surgery.
.......... if they do it well grin
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by Tolexander: 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
careytommy: she will be very beautiful after the surgery.
go marry am after the surgery!
gringrin

sure say the gurl no put on mask?
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by StellaBella(f): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wishing her all the best.
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
May God see her through.

Wait ooo... I'm imagining if she ever had catarrh... How will she blow em out?
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by Maidoki14(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
Made in china.
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by honeydear(f): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tnk u lord for my life
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by HezronLorraine(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
God,I thank u oh.
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by Sunofgod(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
GMO's . .. . and pesticides!
Re: BIZARRE: Teenage Girl Born With No Nose Or Eyes (PICTURES) by 3ace(m): 2:58am On Aug 20, 2013
If not for the pix, I won't believe this story. No nose, no eyes? Without an accident? And me I dey hia dey complain say I no know book just lik "I no know book" too dey complain. May God forgive us and also give those doctors the wisdom to make her look better because as the topic says, she indeed looks weird. She looks like a doll.

(1) (Reply)

World's Fattest Man, Ricky Naputi, Ate Himself To Death At Almost 900 Pounds.Bad / Defeat Of Boko Haram - Lest Not Forget = Billyonaire / Pictures Of Isreali Soldiers And Palestinians You Never See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.