Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Iron Your Clothes With 'I Pass My Neighbour' Generator - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Iron Your Clothes With 'I Pass My Neighbour' Generator (834 Views)

I Iron My Clothes With Gas Because Of No Electricity (photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Now You Can Iron Your Clothes With Your "I Pass My Neighbour" Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iron Your Clothes With 'I Pass My Neighbour' Generator by charliemamen: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
Iron your clothes with your 'I pass my neighbour' generator using this japanese V2 voltage enhancer

Surprised?What I mean by that is that yes you can now Press your Clothes with your 'I pass my neighbour' generator.

Do you go out with rough\rumpled clothes all because PHCN has held back power?

Do you feel like making toast bread when NEPA is out or even want to get your water boilt?

Do you have a small generator?

Do you want to save up the money u spend on running your big generator while using the small one?

Look no further,this voltage enhancer has been specifically built for your generator.

Price is #3000.
Free delivery for lagos residents

Call 08034126198 or ping 212eed9c
You can also be a distributor anywhere in Nigeria

Re: Iron Your Clothes With 'I Pass My Neighbour' Generator by Juell(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nice

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Parents Reaction To Your Grades/Report Card When You Were A Kid? / 150 Virgines Unveiled In Lagos (girls Please Read) / Baby-girl Boomer Generation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.