Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How To Know If A Guy Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Loves You (7511 Views)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Signs That A Guy Loves A Girl / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You by MAYOWAAK: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
How can a girl know that a man loves her? Very simple. Yet it is obvious that many girls do not know this, and later complain of being used and dumped.

When a man is doing the chase, one sure way of knowing that a man loves you genuinely is that he loses some of his confidence in your presence, no matter how much older and more powerful than you he is. When a man really loves a woman that he has not told his feelings to, the moment he stands in the woman's presence, he becomes less sure-footed, a bit shy. If he were White, he would blush. He forgets some of the things he planned to say. Even if he were a comedian, he would lose much of his humour. But if a man is brimming with confidence and boldness and swag before a girl and is professing love to her, the girl should know that the DUDE is singing Iyanya's song in his heart (Your waist, your waist, all I want is your waist).

Unfortunately, many inexperienced ladies go for the sure-footed, smooth-talking, cool dude rather than the 'shy guy' who is true. And they get burned badly and whine: "Men are wicked - all men are the same." Please all men are not the same, sweetheart!

When love is in the heart of a man for a woman, it affects his confidence. His heart beats faster. He is afraid of saying what he feels and getting a no, because he knows he will be devastated if he gets a no. And once he gets a yes, he becomes himself again, but his heart does not fully stop skipping a beat any time he is about to meet her.

But when a man feels nothing for a woman, he is very confident. He says all the right things, cracks all the right jokes, makes all the right moves. Why? He has nothing to lose. If he gets a no, he moves on to the next prey. But the day the Cool Dude meets a girl that captures his heart, he loses his 'coolness,' even if for a while. It is a natural phenomenon.

For a woman, what should be important is not what a man says, but what he does not say. He can tell lies with words, but he cannot tell lies with his heart

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves You by Gudintent: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Right . .
So u like me
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves You by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 20, 2013
*sigh* I knew it cry cry
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves You by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 20, 2013
Ok, now i see.!!!

I now understand why the devil is black.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves You by Valentinooo: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2013
Yes you i right. Most of the time i forget what i intend saying
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves You by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2013
Are you serious.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves You by Odunharry(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2013
if a guy likes u,he wil tel u.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Loves You by gistmelove(m): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? / Meet The World's First 5yr Old Girl To Be Pregnant / Is The Person In This Picture A Boy Or A Girl? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.