Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel (15539 Views)

PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

Absolutely there was no difference between AGELLOS and MALAWK, you claimed that there was a reason agellos was used for both spirit angel and humans, Again malawk was also used foR spirit angels,and humans,

see it below;

Genesis 16:7-14

7 The[b] angel of the Lord[/b](malawk) found Hagar near a spring in the desert; it was the spring that is beside the road to Shur. 8 And he said, “Hagar, slave of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?”

"(2Sam 3:14) And David sent messengers"(human)[malawk]

[size=14pt]tell us the reason why MALAWK WAS USED THE SAME WAY AS AGELLOS, both applied to spirit angel and humans specifically using above post as to butress what you mean, leave definations for now, dont lift def. here 4 now., interprete using this case study here.[/size]

lol are you crazy? have you not been listening to what i am saying...

let me help you again so your ignorance might go.
[size=18pt]malawk is translated: messenger and messenger means angel in the hebrew... when the hebrew word is addressing a man like abraham or elijah it usually translate messenger. [/size]

[size=18pt]when same hebrew word is addressing one of the host in heaven it translates ANGEL[/size]

thesame thing goes to aggelos... I dont know if you have made your self not to grasp anything.
hebrew and greek not thesame language and if it wasnt for the greek we would not have had a word like Angel.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:

of course you know what am talking about... [size=18pt]the supernatural spirits in heaven and the demons where ever they are, are called angels... [/size]
the bible always refer to them as angels or when aggelos is used concerning them it almost always translate angel instead of messenger...

trying again and failing agian cheesy

[size=18pt]God was a supernatural spirit and he was not an Angel[/size]... he takes the form of anything... even angels.

One big difference from God as a spirit and Angel as a spirit is that seeing him in his glory will kill them also... that alone means they must not be like him.

im happy for this,

from your post above, we can rightly say that God and Angels share 'supernatural spirit form' while God is[b] NOT A MESSENGER, listed from your post below[/b]

[size=18pt]God was a supernatural spirit and he was not an Angel[/size]

[size=18pt]the supernatural spirits in heaven and the demons where ever they are, are called angels... [/size]

im i right?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

im happy for this,

from your post above, we can rightly say that God and Angels share 'supernatural spirit form' while God is[b] NOT A MESSENGER, listed from your post below[/b]

[size=18pt]God was a supernatural spirit and he was not an Angel[/size]

[size=18pt]the supernatural spirits in heaven and the demons where ever they are, are called angels... [/size]

im i right?

now you are making your self look bad.
yes of course they are supernatural

Humans and animals have flesh and bones made of the same substance... But animals are not humans and humans are not animals...

so i am asking you... the supernatural spirit in heaven and the ones cages somewhere what are they called

before you start making mess of this post let me tell you that my question above is not dealing with the creator! but the host in heaven he created.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by lahchi: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2013
I have read a couple of post and I think I understand the issue the problem @frosbel has. I think its the issue of Trinity, he actually believes they are One Person but its not what Jesus meant when He said I and my father are one. If that is what was meant then why did He make this statement:
Matt 26:38 Then He said to them, “My soul is exceedingly sorrowful, even to death. Stay here and watch with Me.” 39 He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.” What was simply meant in that statement Jesus made about He and His Father being one is that they have the same aim towards the earth, remember, He is the Son Of God and so why would he still be God? Of course He is a God but He is not God.
Concerning Jesus The Christ Pre-existing, its is a stern fact, the bible which is our guide contain many prophecies of the One who is to come and we were also told in this book that He is the Word which was spoken by God John1:1, so @frosbel why then would you be ignorant of this fact?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 7:36am On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:

now you are making your self look bad.
[size=18pt]yes of course they are supernatural
[/size]
Humans and animals have flesh and bones made of the same substance... But animals are not humans and humans are not animals...

so i am asking you... the supernatural spirit in heaven and the ones cages somewhere what are they called

before you start making mess of this post let me tell you that my question above is not dealing with the creator! but the host in heaven he created.

[size=18pt]supernatural what? be specific, dont stay on the fence, (God and Angels)are supernatural spirit form/nature? [/size]

im i right, or you are not talking about form, only supernatural,

pls indicate 'if it is supernatural spirit form/nature' or just supernatural
!

or sup
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 7:42am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

[size=18pt]supernatural what? be specific, dont stay on the fence, (God and Angels)are supernatural spirit form/nature? [/size]

im i right, or you are not talking about form, only supernatural,

pls indicate 'if it is supernatural spirit form/nature' or just supernatural
!

or sup

dude the word Supernatural is not in the bible... it is only used in english to describe some things that is beyond us but yet natural...

i have asked you a question and you refuse to answer... till you answer you are not getting any reply from me... go to the previous page till this new one! I presented questions you have refuse to answer.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:

good question..

[size=18pt]angels are to serve God and man[/size]... the bible differentiate angels from man... angels are servant by default and humans are not...
[size=18pt]an angel is a nature that is why the bible translates supernatural spirits as angel[/size] and [size=18pt]when same task is performed by man it translate a messenger...[/size]

fact is the words are common in meaning... aggelos was applied to spies... it can be applied to a dog or pigeon.

again the words should be used rightly and the way the context suggest..

remember elohim means God it also means great too... like the great[elohim] earthquake the bible talks about... wont there be problem if that passage is translated god earthquake?

while messenger and angel can be use interchangeably we should consider using it right in a way it fits the context...

like i said before there is a reason aggelos translates an angel and messenger...
because one is the nature of some supernatural spirits.

[size=14pt]angels are to serve God and man= proof here shows 'serving' was a task and nothing like 'form of Angel' [/size]

an angel is a nature that is why the bible translates supernatural spirits as angel
[size=14pt](implication of this is that angels by default possesed 2 form/nature but rather they possesed just one by default=supernatural spirit form/nature, the other 'task' you forced as a form was their duty'service'[/size] and [size=14pt]
[/size]

you rightly define angels duty as 'task' below

when same task is performed by man it translate a messenger...

[size=14pt]why are you forcing task 'as nature/form'? yet they are supernatural in form/nature[/size]

dont come here with long story, definations again, it is straight now,why are you forcing task 'as nature/form'? yet they are supernatural in form/nature
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

[size=18pt]angels are to serve God and man= proof here shows 'serving' was a task and nothing like 'form of Angel' [/size]

[size=18pt]an angel is a nature that is why the bible translates supernatural spirits as angel(implication of this is that angels by default possesed 2 form/nature but rather they possesed just one by default=supernatural spirit form/natureangels, the other 'task' you forced as a form was their duty'service'[/size] and [size=18pt]
[/size]

you rightly define angels duty as 'task' below

why are you forcing task 'as nature/form'? yet they are supernatural in form/nature

and you still wont clear your confusion by answering this.

we are called humans...
the spirit or host in heaven created by God what are they called?

till you answer this question we are not moving further...
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:

and you still wont clear your confusion by answering this.

we are called humans...
the spirit or host in heaven created by God what are they called?

till you answer this question we are not moving further...

now you have seen the truth grin grin grin grin

you saw the fallacy of forcing 2 natures by default on angels, while admitting that angels are supernatural in nature/form of which they shared the same supernatural form with God, but that the messenger task of angels was meant for angels
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

now you have seen the truth grin grin grin grin

you saw the fallacy of forcing 2 natures by default on angels, while admitting that angels are supernatural in nature/form of which they shared the same supernatural form with God, but that the messenger task of angels was meant for angels

any one reading this is seeing you for who you are cheesy snake that is... I ask a simple question for how many hours and you wont answer it so that your confusion will stop.

here is the question
we are called humans
[size=18pt]the spirit or host in heaven created by God what are they called?[/size]

till you answer it bye bye.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2013
you knew that supernatural spirits are 'a nature/form' but[b] you DELIBERATELY NOT ADDED 'form/nature' to supernatural spirits, leaving the statement 'open for twist'[/b] i saw it, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

we are called humans, NOT WITHOUT REASON BUT BECAUSE OUR NATURE/FORM IS HUMAN/FLESH by default

Angels are supernatural spirit form/nature by default, called 'sons of God' their task 'messenger' is NOT a nature but task grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE: you knew that supernatural spirits are 'a nature/form' but[b] you DELIBERATELY NOT ADDED 'form/nature' to supernatural spirits, leaving the statement 'open for twist'[/b] i saw it, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

we are called humans, NOT WITHOUT REASON BUT BECAUSE OUR NATURE/FORM IS HUMAN/FLESH by default

[size=18pt]Angels[/size] are supernatural spirit form/nature by default, called 'sons of God' their task 'messenger' is NOT a nature but task grin grin grin
is this your answer?

the large font said it all.... you still use angel to describe those spirit am talking about...

lol now you have shoot your self...
there is nothing like supernatural in the bible it is just English word use to describe strange but natural things like spirits, miracles, jesus turning water in to whine etc.

so how do hell are you using angels to describe them? or should i say the angels you call there are humans who are supernatural spirits grin cheesy grin cheesy lol i think say you for no use angel to describe the spirit you are talking about. you for use another thing
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2013
Dont run away,

grin grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:
is this your answer?

why asking me again, fire
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2013
yes my answer

BERNIMOORE: you knew that supernatural spirits are 'a nature/form' but[b] you DELIBERATELY NOT ADDED 'form/nature' to supernatural spirits, leaving the statement 'open for twist'[/b] i saw it, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Angels are supernatural spirit form/nature by default, called 'sons of God' their task 'messenger' is NOT a nature but task grin grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2013
how can you say 'messenger is a nature' by default,

or 'nature/form of an angel' is a nature by default outside the first nature;supernatural nature/form,IMPLICATION= simply means SLAVES ARE OF 'FORM OF SLAVE' by default, grin grin grin grin while a slave who is a human in form by default has 2 forms/nature by default grin grin grin

how does it look like, funny isnt it? dont bring long story here, go straight to answer undecided
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2013

[size=18pt]Angels[/size] are supernatural spirit form/nature by default, called 'sons of God' their task 'messenger' is NOT a nature but task grin grin grin

the large font said it all.... you still use angel to describe those spirit am talking about...

lol now you have shoot your self...
there is nothing like supernatural in the bible it is just English word use to describe strange but natural things like spirits, miracles, jesus turning water in to whine etc.

so how the hell are you using angels to describe them? or should i say the angels you call there are humans who are supernatural spirits grin cheesy grin cheesy lol i think say you for no use angel to describe the spirit you are talking about. you for use another thing
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2013
and mind you... animals have flesh too as you put it default... So is it safe to call animals humans?

then you went on to say angels are supernatural spirit in form/nature exactly what i have been saying... then you say their task messenger is not a nature... like i said before their task is to serve God and Humans... i never said messenger is their nature...
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2013
OH, THAT LOGIC WONT GO, since Angel=messenger,

and because it was my post, im allowed to present my point as i want grin grin grin grin im removing Angel since it means messenger 'in quote'

[size=18pt]'Messenger'[/size] are supernatural spirit form/nature by default, called [size=18pt]'sons of God'[/size] their task 'messenger' is NOT a nature but task grin grin grin

if you want us to troll again, im ready,

how do you see that?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE: OH, THAT LOGIC WONT GO, since Angel=messenger,

and because it was my post, im allowed to present my point as i want grin grin grin grin im removing Angel since it means messenger 'in quote'

if you want us to troll again, im ready,

how do you see that?

hahaha making your self look more stupid...

that is your answer to my question therefore you are saying messengers like Isaiah are supernatural spirits! hahahahahaha
you want to kill me with laugh. you have made your self a complete joke
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2013
messenger is the nature of supernatural spirit in heaven... hahahaha bernimoore go kill me for laugh.
I was hoping you will use something else to describe them... now that you use messenger i am asking you if the messengers like asaiah are supernatural spirits.

if i come here and say a messenger told me... How will you know am talking about humans or the spirits in heaven?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:30am On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino: and mind you... [size=18pt]animals have flesh too as you put it default... So is it safe to call animals humans?[/size]

then you went on to say angels are supernatural spirit in form/nature exactly what i have been saying... then you say their task messenger is not a nature... like i said before their task is to serve God and Humans... i never said messenger is their nature...

Good point,

the bible says humans and animal are same form by default= [b]from dust they were made[/b]

[size=18pt]Ecclesiastes 3:18-21

"sons of men, God tests them, that they may see that they themselves are like animals.” 19 For what happens to the sons of men also happens to animals; one thing befalls them: as one dies, so dies the other. Surely, they all have one breath; man has no advantage over animals, for all is vanity. 20 All go to one place: all are from the dust, and all return to dust. 21 Who knows the spirit of the sons of men, which goes upward, and the spirit of the animal, which goes down to the earth?[/size]

can you see why a slave cannot have another 'form/nature' by default? you must change the answer i trust you oya shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino:

hahaha making your self look more stupid...

that is your answer to my question therefore you are saying messengers like Isaiah are supernatural spirits! hahahahahaha
you want to kill me with laugh. you have made your self a complete joke

you swallow hook in your laugh, i put the messenger 'in quote' meaning it is subjected not to your own discretion my mine own preffered meaning.ok grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

Good point,

the bible says humans and animal are same form by default= [b]from dust they were made[/b]

[size=18pt]Ecclesiastes 3:18-21

"sons of men, God tests them, that they may see that they themselves are like animals.” 19 For what happens to the sons of men also happens to animals; one thing befalls them: as one dies, so dies the other. Surely, they all have one breath; man has no advantage over animals, for all is vanity. 20 All go to one place: all are from the dust, and all return to dust. 21 Who knows the spirit of the sons of men, which goes upward, and the spirit of the animal, which goes down to the earth?[/size]

can you see why a slave cannot have another 'form/nature' by default? you must change the answer i trust you oya shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

so since animals and humans are formed from the same substance which is dust... are you saying animals should be called humans? and humans should also be called animals?
remember both are souls. so why cant we just call them humans too...
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

you swallow hook in your laugh, i put the messenger 'in quote' meaning it is subjected not to your own discretion my mine own preffered meaning.ok grin grin

that is why i asked you when i say the word "messenger" who am i referring to
a: the spirits in heaven
b: humans
c: pigeon
d: dog
all the options are messengers... animals and humans are physical creatures and the spirits are not! so how do you know the one am talking about...?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2013
you denied saying messenger is angels nature,

author=benalvinothen you went on to say angels are supernatural spirit in form/nature exactly what i have been saying... then you say their task messenger is not a nature... like i said before their task is to serve God and Humans... [size=18pt]i never said messenger is their nature..[/size].

yet you admit servant as their default nature;

benalvino:

good question..

angels are to serve God and man... the bible differentiate angels from man...
[size=14pt]angels are servant by default and humans are not...[/size]
an angel is a nature that is why the bible translates supernatural spirits as angel and when same [size=14pt]task is performed by man it translate a messenger...[/size]

fact is the words are common in meaning... aggelos was applied to spies... it can be applied to a dog or pigeon.

again the words should be used rightly and the way the context suggest..

remember elohim means God it also means great too... like the great[elohim] earthquake the bible talks about... wont there be problem if that passage is translated god earthquake?

while messenger and angel can be use interchangeably we should consider using it right in a way it fits the context...

like i said before there is a reason aggelos translates an angel and messenger...
because one is the nature of some supernatural spirits.

without using your dictionary, in your own words, what is the difference btw messenger and servants?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE: you denied saying messenger is angels nature,

yet you admit servant as their default nature;

without using your dictionary, in your own words, what is the difference btw messenger and servants?

hahaha... you left the question i ask you then bring up something that you are trying to force problem on... let me help you again

aggelos translate an angel, messenger
short definition an angel, a messenger

now since you say angel = messenger no problem with that...
^^ why is aggelos translate an angel and messenger at the same time?
[size=18pt]why not just angel as we know that angel means messenger or why not just messenger as we know that messenger means angel?[/size]
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2013
I ask you a question instead of you to answer it you are dodging... you must answer the question... when i say "messenger" what i my referring to?
a: spirits (...)
b: humans (elijah)
c: animals(dog, pigeon)
d: human spirit(dead humans)

oya answer
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2013
[size=18pt]you are saying that Angels are servant(by default) and supernatural spirit/form/nature (by default) [/size]grin grin grin

thats it, shocked shocked shocked

that is ambigous!
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:04am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE: [size=18pt]you are saying that Angels are servant(by default) and supernatural spirit/form/nature (by default) [/size]grin grin grin

thats it, shocked shocked shocked

Could you stop playing around and answer my question?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2013
benalvino: I ask you a question instead of you to answer it you are dodging... you must answer the question... when i say "messenger" what i my referring to?

oya answer

i own the post, yours reply was afterthough to to change my meaning and it was wrong to imput your own meaning, mine own and you knew that, so, it is logical to assume my meaning in quote.

if it was you post, fine so you swallowed it along with the quote i planted
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

i own the post, yours reply was afterthough to to change my meaning and it was wrong to imput your own meaning, mine own and you knew that, so, it is logical to assume my meaning in quote.

more BS from you... first you said this
BERNIMOORE: Angels are supernatural spirit form/nature by default, called 'sons of God' their task 'messenger' is NOT a nature but task

when i said you are still calling them angel as their nature or describing them as angels then you change it to this
BERNIMOORE: 'Messenger' are supernatural spirit form/nature by default, called 'sons of God' their task 'messenger' is NOT a nature but task
^^notice the single quote and how it made your statement look...
then you said this to justify why you change angel to messenger in that post
BERNIMOORE: OH, THAT LOGIC WONT GO, since Angel=messenger,

now since angels = messenger i agree from the get go... but now am asking this
when i say "messenger" what i my referring to?

and all you can come up with is this crap
BERNIMOORE: i own the post, yours reply was afterthough to to change my meaning and it was wrong to imput your own meaning, mine own and you knew that, so, it is logical to assume my meaning in quote.

[size=18pt]funny thing is that i reply before and after the change.... can you try to be a sincere person?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do People Name Their Children 'jacob'. Is The Name Even Good? / There Is No Wedding Ring In The Old Or New Testaments. / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.