Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel (15537 Views)

PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino: HAHAHAHA bernimoore you have removed your post that makes me realize you did not understand what translate and interpret means... and yet you keep saying this

let me show you the statement you witdrew
firstly in quote

this is as a result i think... me saying that you are trying to make me look silly by quoting me... I dont know why you realy replace the quote above with [size=18pt]"e"[/size] what kind of mistake you make in a statement that is atleast 100 words and correct it with one letter [size=18pt]"e"[/size]

but the second one is the one you show that you dont know the difference of translate and interpret. see the quote below

he corrected the above blunder according to him with this [size=18pt]"["[/size]
again correct a statement of atleast 100 words with just a symbol [size=18pt]"["[/size]

what your brain did not tell you is that when you make a post and i quote you... you can change your post but it wont change on my quote tongue

and you are the one saying i should show post you withdrew...

if i make mistake or accuse you false on this point it out i stand corrected

how does [, and "e", becomes a statement? you suck grin grin grin

you mean that i should wait for a whole day when im less busy to type on a microsoft word which would and certify all words properly before i post?

show me a statement i have ADMITTED BEFORE, BUT LATER DENIED, AND THEN WITHDRAWN, im sure you are going to show symbols or letters, Anofia! and you still continue in your blunder that agellos is a hebrew word in your dictionary,EWU like you grin grin grin grin

so
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

how does [, and "e", becomes a statement? you suck grin grin grin

you mean that i should wait for a whole day when im less busy to type on a microsoft word which would and certify all words properly before i post?

show me a statement i have ADMITTED BEFORE, BUT LATER DENIED, AND THEN WITHDRAWN, im sure you are going to show symbols or letters, Anofia! and you still continue in your blunder that agellos is a hebrew word in your dictionary,EWU like you grin grin grin grin

so

again you have shown your ignorance...

I said you replace a statement of at least 100 words with a letter "e"

hahaha how long will it take before you remove this one again?
I never said "e" was your statement but i said you replace a statement with a letter "e" or you dont know the meaning of statement and letter again?

https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17683120

https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17684347
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

as y'all can see the claims victory meaning he is coming here to win argument or whatever... i never come to compete and i never knew you were competing with me and more over it is only you who have said you won and no body said or no one was keeping scores. i know your friend truthislight will easily say you won...

but if it makes you sleep well at night i too will tell you that you won... at least i like making you happy.
what have i done for you today
1: i said you won
2: i cried because you made me look stupid
3: etc

see how you are happy because i said how you make the other guy looks stupid in the deeperlife thing... the first time i am seeing joy in your face for the past couple of hours...

now yall can see his motive from his post... to come here and make people look stupid and brag about it...

[size=18pt]lets all show him some love... lets all look stupid so he can feel good of him self[/size]

if speculation is an offense then it is an offense for nairaland to allow it...
i speculate that you are dating that girl is an offense?

speculation is an offence for you, do you know?

i stand a better chance of winning if my primary motive is to prove that my reputation was harmed in your speculation, rather than suing for monetary damages, vengeance or stopping you from republishing the defamatory statements.

it was a contempt,

A lawsuit might actually be establish on the defamatory speculations.

A Libel lawsuit

I Can put my counsel on alert, immidiately i hunt your true person
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

speculation is an offence for you, do you know?

i stand a better chance of winning if my primary motive is to prove that my reputation was harmed in your speculation, rather than suing for monetary damages, vengeance or stopping you from republishing the defamatory statements.

it was a contempt,

A lawsuit might actually be establish on the defamatory speculations.

A Libel lawsuit

I Can put my counsel on alert, immidiately i hunt your true person

sue me because i think that you are dating the president daughter...

i wonder why all those actors are not suing people based on rumor.

the speculation is still there...
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2013
spec·u·la·tion [spek-yuh-ley-shuhn]

noun

1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny.

2. a single instance or process of consideration.

3. a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify.

4. conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise: a report based on speculation rather than facts.

5. engagement in business transactions involving considerable risk but offering the chance of large gains, especially trading in commodities, stocks, etc., in the hope of profit from changes in the market price.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

again you have shown your ignorance...

I said you replace a statement of at least 100 words with a letter "e"

hahaha how long will it take before you remove this one again?
I never said "e" was your statement but i said you replace a statement with a letter "e" or you dont know the meaning of statement and letter again?

https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17683120

https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17684347

sorry 'e'was placed, because i want to post after the question,but fell behind the answer and pasted after your post, because i want you to see it after your post

if you remove without putting a word like like 'e' or any letter it will not post.

i have gone to the post and observe so you can see the statements 'not before again but after your post to match your question in that thread' THE STATEMENT STILL POSTED STILL AGREES WITH MY STAND , THAT i support the fact that jesus is the son of God'

but you have NOT ESTABLISH A STATEMENT THAT I EVER DENIED AND LATER REMOVED
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:37am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

[size=28pt]sorry it was removed[/size] and pasted after your post, because i want you to see it after your post

if you remove without putting a word like like 'e' or any letter it will not post.

i have gone to the post and observe so you can see the statements 'not before again but after your post to match your question in that thread' THE STATEMENT STILL POSTED STILL AGREES WITH MY STAND , THAT i support the fact that jesus is the son of God'

the large text said it all... when i repost i dont remove the old ones i just leave them there copy and paste in the new place... i want you to show us where you put them.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2013
[size=18pt]sorry 'e'was placed, because i want to post after the question,but fell behind the answer and pasted after your post, because i want you to see it after your post

if you remove without putting a word like like 'e' or any letter it will not post.[/size]

Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2013
can you see that above, there is nothing stopping you from giving details NL allows that, since is NOT DENIAL
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

the large text said it all... when i repost i dont remove the old ones i just leave them there copy and paste in the new place... i want you to show us where you put them.

SORRY, READ THESE OFFENCES AGAIN ON NL(ON YOUR POST), YOU CAN ADJUST, TO SHED MORE LIGHT ON WHAT YOU MEAN OK?
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE: [size=18pt]sorry 'e'was placed, because i want to post after the question,but fell behind the answer and pasted after your post, because i want you to see it after your post

if you remove without putting a word like like 'e' or any letter it will not post.[/size]

you dont even know how to lie... you remove the statement replace it with a letter "e" and the other one is "[" then you never put the statement in another place... your motive was to hide it... especially the one you use goat as example... you never pasted it in another place...

ALL I SEE IS YOU HIDING YOUR BLUNDER. AND YOU WERE SAYING I DONT HAVE PROOF OF YOU WITHDRAWING WORDS NOW YOU ARE ADMITTING IT.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2013
@bidam thanks for coming... this Guy is a reptile, chameleon... see how he is today... his true color is showing
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:51am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

you dont even know how to lie... you remove the statement replace it with a letter "e" and the other one is "[" then you never put the statement in another place... your motive was to hide it... especially the one you use goat as example... you never pasted it in another place...

ALL I SEE IS YOU HIDING YOUR BLUNDER. AND YOU WERE SAYING I DONT HAVE PROOF OF YOU WITHDRAWING WORDS NOW YOU ARE ADMITTING IT.
grin grin grin grin grin

AGELLOS, is it a hebrew or greek word?

lets see your blunder again grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

you dont even know how to lie... you remove the statement replace it with a letter "e" and the other one is "[" then you never put the statement in another place...[size=14pt] your motive was to hide it[/size]... especially the one you use goat as example... you never pasted it in another place...

show the statement if it is what i have denied before? if not whining whining whining, NOT AN OFFENCE grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE:
grin grin grin grin grin

AGELLOS, is it a hebrew or greek word?

lets see your blunder again grin grin grin grin

this is old you said it before.. and see what i said
https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17701542
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2013
ben,

you admit your blunder here abi,

Lol [size=28pt]yes a blunder [/size]it was suppose to read the Greek not Hebrew.. Are you happy? Should we move on?

I accept the fact that I said the Hebrew is Greek and the Greek is Hebrew... A mistake. So can we continue

but what stop you from posting 'what you said i never pasted back' so that we can see if it was a denial that i removed, are your machines not working again? grin grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE: ben,

you admit your blunder here abi,

but what stop you from posting 'what you said i never pasted back' so that we can see if it was a denial that i removed, are your machines not working again? grin grin grin

i posted it ages ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/5#17705107

the 2nd 2 in the quote
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino:

this is old you said it before.. and see what i said
https://www.nairaland.com/1403841/why-jesus-son-god-not/4#17701542

[size=14pt]kindly paste the statement that i withdrawn, of which i have denied before NOW[/size]
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
BELOW is the post that you are talking above,of which came behind my intended post to reply,

show me what i have denied here NOW, COMPARE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE NOW grin grin grin grin

in your post above;

agellos is a greek word for angel

malawk is also a hebrew word for angel

where did you get the analysis that

the word hebrew word aggelos is where angel came from[/i]... this word means an angel first then messenger... the short definition is an angel first then messenger...
[/color]

definately you can see what im talking about, you refuse to be honest by forcing this defination derived from your forcefull opinion that;

"this word means an angel first then messenger... the short definition is an angel first then messenger"...

no dictionary ever mentioned angellos as angel first then messenger

you can seach and paste it,
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
kindly show me WHAT I HAVE DENIED WHEN COMPARED PLS

JUST SEE YOURSELF POSING AGELLOS AS A HEBREW WORD THERE O, grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Again i showed you already... not one but both of them... you can deny if you want every one who click the link i provide will see that i have showed you before...
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
you speculate that im a jw based on the fact that i believed in the same thing on that issue,

this man was not a JW,

I HAVE TOLD YOU EARLIER WHERE I GOT MY CONVINCTION ON THE ISSUE, RAY FOUCHER IS NOT A JW

(Part 1 of 4)
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/what-are-angels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/what-are-archangels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/jesus-angels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/michael-archangel.html
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino: Again i showed you already... not one but both of them... you can deny if you want every one who click the link i provide will see that i have showed you before...

was it not me that pasted it above? YOU SUCK, i only drag along with you so thatpeople will HISS at your proofs grin grin grin

YOU GOT NOTHING YET PRETENDING AS IF YOU HAVE,

I KNEW HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU, IM NEVER TIRED OF ANSWERING ANY ALLEGATION TILL TOMMOROW EVEN ON ANY THREAD, OK? LETS GO NOW grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
BERNIMOORE: you speculate that im a jw based on the fact that i believed in the same thing on that issue,

this man was not a JW,

I HAVE TOLD YOU EARLIER WHERE I GOT MY CONVINCTION ON THE ISSUE, RAY FOUCHER IS NOT A JW

(Part 1 of 4)
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/what-are-angels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/what-are-archangels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/jesus-angels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/michael-archangel.html

Damage control... even mormons are similar to them... there are other religions that are somehow like them... but you have made the statement that you are a fan of them...

and when i said they contradict their self if you are not one... you wont mind but you challenge me.

damage control.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
you are a big liar... till you show me where this post goes i mean the original post you made, you are a big liar

see the post you made below! tell me how come it changes to this "[" where did it go?
cant you get the point, maybe others can help us out, this is something that has to do with understanding of english, in the university or in your PGD or other higher learning this is the reason why 'the use of english' GNS courses are always introduced, so as to get a true meaning of a notion.

aggelos is same with ANGEL, not translated as 'Angel', but interpreted as 'Angel', you still have 'Angel' mentioned in its short meaning (because the english oral pronounciation comes first which you mistake for interpretation purpose) and then the translation follows(messenger), the difference is that

i.e Goat(english lang) interpreted as Ewu(igbo lang)= an animal

what you are saying is that, Goat was created as Ewu first before it becomes animal, are you not repeating same thing that 'goat was created as Ewu first' is goat not the same Ewu? does it makes sense? althouth it is a form of 'code mixing' in the 'comm. in Eng' but it does not make sense if applied in this case.

if you can drop your pride and reason, it will be better! it is hard to admit, but i dont see any joy jumping up for showing you what you ough to have aknowledge
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
in addition to my last post know that i have taken screen shut of it... if you go back and add it i will know.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
Having touched the areas i belived i need to duly treat and clear accusations based on speculations and posing typo errors as a valid but rather invalid as NL accomodates that, we can now resume this;

benalvino: SHOULD WE CONTINUE OR LEAVE IT?

WE HAVE SEEN THAT AGGELOS TRANSLATE
1:AN ANGEL
2: MESSENGER

Now lets distinguish angels from humans.
They are spirits like you said.
we are humans that have spirit inside us...

^^ the above shows that we are of different nature.

So lets talk

before we proceed, below you actually said that agellos applied FIRST to Angel, before humans,

YOU DID MEAN IT APPLY ABSOLUTELY TO ANGEL FIRST, chech that;

benalvino: @bernimoor ok lets go into meaningful discussion now... so we can get to somewhere. i am done trolling.
like i defined before i will go into more details.

object if you may... an angel means 2 things...
first a spirit being created by God to minister

[size=18pt]the word hebrew word aggelos is where angel came from... this word means an angel first then messenger...[/size] the short definition is an angel first then messenger...

[size=18pt]malawk [i]is a greek word that means messenger [/i]and the short definition is angel [/size]

And you were very sure of what it was to be applied to first.

now, when i showed you that it also applies to humans, and gave john the baptist as example,

the question is;

[size=14pt]why would angel or agellos be applied to a human? a human agellos john the baptist? [/size]
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino: in addition to my last post know that i have taken screen shut of it... if you go back and add it i will know.

every post of yours have been saved on my system automatically, so you cant deny any thing, also i cant deny any, it is good for refference

if i dont need some things i removed them and highlight the ones im having issues with, i will continue to do that so far it does NOT change the topic

sorry,
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
for example i have help you to highlight what i need in bold above,

let me show you what i need there

BENALVINOthe word hebrew word aggelos is where angel came from... this word means an angel first then messenger
[color=#000099][/color]

you cant deny saying agellos is a hebrew word as a blunder, you admit

but lets move to the real gist now, or you still want to troll, im ready choose any IM THERE I NO DEY TIRE grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by benalvino(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2013
^^^ i want to thank you for realizing that we should make meaning out of this discussion at last by coming back to the main topic...
the translation you choose says angel there... the one i choose says messenger. there are 2 translations that reads angel
and the rest reads messenger...

so it depends on the one you take... besides humans can be called angels because messenger means angel and angel means messenger...

but again angel is not our nature, we are humans by nature and they are angels by nature...

that is why aggelos translates
1: an angel
2: messenger...

like i said before dogs serve their master even go to messages like getting news papers and so... but it doesnt make them an angel their nature is animal, our nature is humans... an angel is a nature also for certain spirits.. the spirit of humans are not angels.
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2013
benalvino: ^^^ i want to thank you for realizing that we should make meaning out of this discussion at last by coming back to the main topic...
the translation you choose says angel there... the one i choose says messenger. there are 2 translations that reads angel
and the rest reads messenger...

so it depends on the one you take... besides humans can be called angels because messenger means angel and angel means messenger...

but again angel is not our nature, we are humans by nature and they are angels by nature...

that is why aggelos translates
1: an angel
2: messenger...

like i said before dogs serve their master even go to messages like getting news papers and so... but it doesnt make them an angel their nature is animal, our nature is humans... an angel is a nature also for certain spirits.. the spirit of humans are not angels.

When humans are called angels as you admit above, do you mean metaphorial usage different from what the dictionary means?

explain because i dont want denial again
Re: Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel by BERNIMOORE: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2013
let me attend to some clients now, i will join you later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

How Should I Pay My Tithe? / Why Do People Name Their Children 'jacob'. Is The Name Even Good? / There Is No Wedding Ring In The Old Or New Testaments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.