Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

At What Point Did God Create Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / At What Point Did God Create Hell? (1682 Views)

If God Is So Forgiving And Loving Why Did He Feel It Necessary To Create Hell? / When Did God Create Hell? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Point Did God Create Hell? by BERNIMOORE: 1:41am On Aug 25, 2013
[size=38pt]At What Point [/size][size=18pt]Did God Create Hell[/size]

anyone pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!
Re: At What Point Did God Create Hell? by Rossikk(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2013
cyrexx: You know, sometimes I read the Bible. Not because I want to learn anything, (cos really there's not much to learn from the book anyway) but to have a good laugh.

The idea of an imaginary monster who loves you so much but he is gonna fry your a$$ in hell fire if you don't love him back is one of those hilariously entertaining stuff you get from that book.

Can't stop laughing, really.

It's funny isn't it? You actually have grown men with university degrees believing this stuff. Including that a man rose up before onlookers and 'ascended up into heaven', ''heaven'' of course being ''up in the sky'', ''somewhere''.

This is why I say there are elements of the occult (jazz) in christianity. People could not in their right minds believe that stuff.
Re: At What Point Did God Create Hell? by BERNIMOORE: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2013
Rossikk:

It's funny isn't it? You actually have grown men with university degrees believing this stuff. Including that a man rose up before onlookers and 'ascended up into heaven', ''heaven'' of course being ''up in the sky'', ''somewhere''.

This is why I say there are elements of the occult (jazz) in christianity. People could not in their right minds believe that stuff.

now that the people are resolved to live their life in that way, whats your own problem? you think to make mere insult and wasting your time here is the solution, why not find other things to do with your time? you cant contribute positively to the thread, and yet cyrex cant stop frustrating himself but still read the bible,

cant you guys get your aAss off the tread as you can see, you are irrelevant to the thread, at best you are ignored or even when one met you on the road, should treat you like an electric pole or dry tree.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Did God Create Hell? by irenevillatoro: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
Just wondering if this thread is still active. I didn't check the last time it was used. I too look for the same answer to the thread question. My thoughts came into play when my pastor spoke about the falling angels. I suppose Lucifer and his actions, where God casted him out of heaven and apparently created hell for that beast. I asked the question when was hell created since my understanding was that Adam and Eve where casted out of garden because of the snake, and to some people to believe it was the devil. At this point my only assumption would be is that Hell was already created but not in a sense as the lake of fire but an abandoment from God, the separation from God, that alone can be a hell feeling. Now I am not saying that the story of Adam and Eve is true as some people may believe to some Adam represented Male and Eve, Female. That's beside the point to my understanding. I do know that in the book of Enoch God takes Enoch and shows him Heaven and Hell. Apparently Hell is located in the 4 corners of this world, symbolic I assume. Almost every Religion has a place that is very close to hell and I mean almost not every religion. But I do have to agree that Hell is a futureristic location vs a location that is currently established now. The dead will raise and will be judged. How can you be judged if you are already sentenced to hell but then again. Jesus was said to go to Hell to preach the word and some witnesses saw walking dead relatives. So apparently it had to be already established. I think the most puzzling question would be at what point do we have to believe that Hell is real to follow good moral and ethic values. Shouldn't we just live that life according to His teachings and be good citizens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of People Going To Hell / When Was Jesus Born ? / Best Raksha Bandhan Cards|rakhi Wallpaper|rakhi Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.