Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Main Reasons Behind Femi Fani-kayode Eternal Hatred For The Igbo Tribes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Main Reasons Behind Femi Fani-kayode Eternal Hatred For The Igbo Tribes. (913 Views)

Greater Igbo Nation: A Search For The Lost Igbo Tribes In America / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Differences Between The Yoruba & Igbo Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Main Reasons Behind Femi Fani-kayode Eternal Hatred For The Igbo Tribes. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2013
Based on recent findings, it has been proven that fani-kayode igbophobia has no bound. However, due to time, i will only list the basic factors that informed kayode undieing hatred agianst Ndi igbo.

(1) the first major reason why Femi fani kayode hate the igbo's with great pasion was the maltreatment his father had in the hands of the coup plotters who were mainly young igbo officers. According to Femi Fani-Kayode, '' my father was bundled and wisk away by the kaki boys of igbo decent, as if he was a common criminal'' he further noted '' i was kid then, it happens in my very prenence''. It was kayode who consoled his mum assuring her that his dad Remi will be back. However, this have also been another reason why Femi Fani Kayode historical narrative, as a student of history as he often calls himself, always start and end with Biafra war. Becouse his family had bitter esperience on the factors that led to the war.

(2) Fani-Kayode role in looting 9.5 billion in the aviation ministry and the fact that his recent lover, in the person of Mis Chioma Anasoh, was the one wispering the real facts to the EFCC on how Fani-Kayode was able to loot such amount of money un detected was another reason. Poor Fani felt highly betraed and thus, he seek a way to relief his bitter esperience which he termed the bitter truth.

(3) Fani believe that Ndi igbo did not play major role in the Abiola saga was another reason. He saw that as an act of betrayer by the igbo's.

(4) the fact that ndigbo were able to bounce back in all sphere of life be it social, cultural, economical and pilitical, in just a decade is one huge fact that confuses fani. Thus elicting his bitter hatred against the igbo's. In one of his junk aticles he bosted that it was the magnititude of good wills of people like and others that made Dr Ekwueme to be the Vice president in just a short while.

(5) the fact the igbos are fast becoming a strong political bloc in lagos scare him the more. Fani Kayode could not just believe fact that the igbos he hated so much could costitute 45% to 48% in lagos. That means they are knocking on his door and one day could take over his house.

(6) it is no longer a secret that the man in question is an unrepent drug adict. He has been rehabilitated twice in Ghana but that could note change him for good. In fact those who worked with him often said that his love for cocaine can only be rival with excess sex with multiple women. the act also run in his family. Such man with unstabled mind shouldn't have been in government not even of occupying sensitve position such as spoke man to a government or aviation minister.
No wonder he was joinig issues with all those that cares. Is it the unending plane crash during his tenure.

(7) the last reason is that fani is a drowning man who needed something to hold unto, and his main enemies ndi igbo become a handy tools to strugle out of political flood by wiping on ethnic sentiment against them. Just as his father, the delusioned Remi, did agianst ndigbo and against Chief Awos.
Re: The Main Reasons Behind Femi Fani-kayode Eternal Hatred For The Igbo Tribes. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2013
Mind you i am not an ethnic jungoist. I am also not an igbo niether am i a yoruba but i love them all.
Re: The Main Reasons Behind Femi Fani-kayode Eternal Hatred For The Igbo Tribes. by Chanchit: 10:01am On Aug 20, 2013
3,4,5,6,7=crap
Re: The Main Reasons Behind Femi Fani-kayode Eternal Hatred For The Igbo Tribes. by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 20, 2013
Op,

For ur mind now u will be happy say u don create value via that crap U put up there !!!

Yawwwwwn,!!!
Re: The Main Reasons Behind Femi Fani-kayode Eternal Hatred For The Igbo Tribes. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2013
We are waiting for Fani f**cker Kayode's apology .what he did to other peoples daughter will befall him.Criminal minister.Danburuba shege
Re: The Main Reasons Behind Femi Fani-kayode Eternal Hatred For The Igbo Tribes. by OpinionLeader: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2013
(1) So, Biafran soldiers abducted his father and slayed him like a Christmas goat? No wonder his animosity towards Ndigbo is abnormal.

He should thread softly because the children of those Biafran soldiers are very much around, so that he wouldn't go the way of his father. Or has he forgotten the adage that says that a man who's father is killed by a deer does not use the horn of deer to drink water?

(2) If found to be true, I dare say thumps up to Miss Anyasoh! She should assist EFCC to bring this efulefu to justice.

(3) Act of betrayal for not playing major role during Abiola saga? He must be kidding? Didn't the main actor say before the election that "he could do without Igbos"? God bless Chief Arthur Nzeribe, Clement Akpamgbo, Comrade Uchechukwu Merije, Justice Bassey Ikpeme etc. Your gallantry roles is highly appreciated.

(4) "One Nigeria" has come to stay! After all, we wanted to secede from Nigeria but they jointly stopped us. Whoever is thinking that there will be another case of "Abandoned Property" is living in a dreamland. One Nigeria we want, one Nigeria we shall forever remain! Thank goodness, the Yorubas are too refined and enlightened to foment trouble that is capable of destroying their entire land.

(1) (Reply)

What Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Would Be Remembered For... / Untold Story Of How Boko Haram Overrun Nig. Soldiers, Massacre Hundreds In Borno / How NCAA bought aviation minister two BMW armored cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.