Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider (16241 Views)

White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Riot At Ikeja-Along Area Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway / Heavy Riot At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by olokfor: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Exclusive reports reaching our newsdesk have that,some okada riders in Ikorodu,lagos state have vandalised properties in the garage and along the road following the killing of one of the registered okada riders in the area by some policemen.

According to confirmed sources,policemen shot an okada rider this evening but a trader told metronaija that they killed two okada riders.

As at the time of filing this reports,Soldiers are at the scene and everything is under control.

www.metronaija.com/breaking-news-photos-riot-in-ikorodu-garageokada-rider-shot-dead-by-policemen/

1 Like

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Fitzy4real(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hope the policemen were dealt with before the situation was brought under control. It would be good payback for all the innocent people they've arrested and extorted money from if they were.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
the police!!!......... i am short of words.... i don't know what to say that i have not said before..... sometimes, i feel we are just wasting time talking about the police....
i really don't need a confirmation to this story... i have seen first hand how these police men(ace ) pursue innocent okadas...sometimes ramming them into the ditch....

such a shame.. such a curse.
Nigeria needs help.

4 Likes

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by pilotseq: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
It seems like the police is killing people more than boko bois, army robbers, cultist, bad belle etc.... Coz I don't understand what's happening this days with our police[s][/s] undecided
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by 3ace(m): 6:03am On Aug 21, 2013
Nawa o, Police don kill again? And if dem ask dem, dem go tell dia oga say na accidental discharge. If witnesses no dey for d scene, dem go say d okada riders be robbers. Police is my friend indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by cnwamo(m): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2013
RIP to the dead
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by born2boink(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2013
pilotseq: It seems like the police is killing people more than boko bois, army robbers, cultist, bad belle etc.... Coz I don't understand what's happening this days with our police[s][/s] undecided
your on long tin. Police kill innocents people more than any other society in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by kizito047(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2013
9ja police sucks hop D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ av kill d police man. J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ passin by wit ma okada

2 Likes

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Timisong: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2013
RIP d dead one
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by mcevans1(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2013
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Opey4luv(m): 9:27am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by nerodenero: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Police that are supposed to ensure the safety of lives and property are always guilty of destroying it. That is the more reason the citizens don't regard them. When they cause havoc, it is always the soldiers that restore peace and that is why I am always happy when the soldiers deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by MrAboki: 9:28am On Aug 21, 2013
Heard the News on the Radio last night..

An eyewitness said it was 1 guy that was shot. That he was parked along the road, taking a piss when the Police Pigs stopped and tried to impound his bike. The Dude now gets into a struggle with them, insisting that he wasnt riding the bike, when one of the Pigs gets down and merks him.

Then they still proceed to take the dead Nigga bike. Then as some of the eyewitnesses were about forming a Mob to lynch the Pigs, the fire in the air, tossed a tear gas and bailed.

Sad Story though..

[img]http://3.bp..com/_HM-dQU4hdo0/TVA3CmcPPdI/AAAAAAAAABg/uOQLflRHUJI/s1600/jxjxp.gif[/img]

#TeamFuck'D'Police... angry

R.I.P Okada dudes.. You Nigga(s) Lived dangerously..
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Aabheaven(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Only God will help Naija.only in Nigeria, you will see police men vandalised civilians rights.well, i believe IGP MD Abubakar is really trying to reform policing in Nigeria so that this poor psychological mentality of policing is checked and put to an end. RIP to the dead.God help Naija
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by kizito047(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Passin by wit ma okada
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by unmask: 9:31am On Aug 21, 2013
so what? The police killed 2 okada riders so?........nonesense.....if you are so incensed why dont you carry your placard to the front of a police station?......lets siddon and look, there is nothing you can do at least we have proved that much
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by uche08(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2013
RIP to d dead!
And for police and their brutality, may God pay them with their own side of coin!
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by fingard02k(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2013
i just dont know why i hate legal criminal police with passion..i think we should be appling the law of jungle justice to them..since they dont wanna change...a country where people prefer arm robbers to police.
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2013
Rioting ll only add to the problem.
RIP to the dead guys
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2013
The Okada riders are cowards! Why destroy the properties of innocent people around the area? Or is the nearest police station around there invisible? I'm not justifying the action of the police but why make civilians bear the brunt?
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Collinsony: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Are you sure is not because of #20.... [b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by LEvuls(m): 9:38am On Aug 21, 2013
unmask: so what? The police killed 2 okada riders so?........nonesense.....if you are so incensed why dont you carry your placard to the front of a police station?......lets siddon and look, there is nothing you can do at least we have proved that much
You might be right with your thought...but think of it this way, what if tomorow the police happens to kill any of your relation of cos they always kill accidentally here in Nigeria.
Shall sit also sit down and watch as you said

Always
Tink wise and twice in any suituation you find things in this wee contri.
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2013
To ride okada in this country is no longer safe. Abeg wey Simon Andal, make him come tie my leg so that I can pretend I am a merman for one day.

P.S.
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by YoungChampion(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2013
even the federal government is stil thinking of what to do with the police...they are one of the threats nigeria is having
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by mmmustapha(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2013
Its unfortunate dat d so-called friends of civilians are d enemy of civilians
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by bloglover(m): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Where d hell is charlie boy, the acclaimed king of okada riders?
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by sobastical: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2013
Police acting opposite to their duty, shameful
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by ahmedoba22: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2013
please i just received a mail now sayn i have been selected to work with Addax Petroleum comp as a graduate training without a text, pls does any1 receive d same mail?
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by drestoneokuta(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2013
Carcass of the vehicle destroyed by angry mob, towed by policemen this morning. The policemen escapced though.

Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by victorv12(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Riot At Ikorodu Garage After Policemen Killed An Okada Rider by victorv12(m): 10:02am On Aug 21, 2013
Nigeria, very ugly nation. Killings and chaotic violence everyday. The system has turned everybody into monsters. Anybody can attack or kill at any point in time.

The blood we shed alone on a daily basis is enough for all the gods to abandon us. Political bloodshed, ritual killings, police brutality and accidental discharge, deadly cultists, bad road network, kidnappers, militant and terror cells, religious and political corruption, daily consumption of sub-standard goods, poor health care system, and ontop of it all, we're born inside darkness and live in it comfortably!

Nigeria is truly cursed! The only hell that I believe that exist are all these difficulties we face everyday as a country. I wonder who's going to deliver us from all these madness!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal; The way out / I’ll Beat Saraki Silly In Senatorial Race – Oloriegbe / 51% Of Senators Are Bench Warmers: Businessday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.