Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo (40394 Views)

Military Confirms Death Of Two Soldiers In Abonema, Rivers, Releases Statement / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by joeace2020(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
oluleye01: Pleas don't insult our first lady. She can not do more than wat she now. Her aids are not doing their job.

Her hands are not tied... Only a sensible man will throw out hands dat are not competent to run his business less he runs down....so cut down on d hypocritical excuses

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by deebrain(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Dsage1: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?

Wait o, there was a thread on this same NL shows the pic of Amaechi's wife and PEJ few days after the death of her mum. Very passionate pic, can someone help find it.

Please can someone help find the thread?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by oluleye01: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wat do mean
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by gbishman: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
this woman is at it again, for crying out lord is it not obvious that Mrs. patient Jonathean is surrounded by sycophants whose objective is to cause commotion amongst this people. to confirm if she was there go through the condolense register and confirm. I beg make una rest for all this chidishness i beg the countries getting bored with all this drama please. there are more important things to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by gtrust: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dominiquez: Let tell you guys what Amaechi and his wife did, after the death of PEJ mother, they paid a condolence visit to King Peri Kule of Okirika kingdom in port harcourt, that's where this condolence register is opened. The Amaechis never visited the state house to see the first family.

Please, tell them!
Some people just want to talk rubbish.

Africans pay condolescence visits, that's our way.
Swallow your pride and go pay visit or just leave PEJ alone.

This Amaechi and his 40 laptops worry.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by nkemKalu: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ademab: Reporter: buh madam first lady. There is a picture circulating showing that mrs ameachi actually signed the condolence register. So what do you still say?

Madam First Lady: is that what they call condolence? From my understanding condolence is rolling on the floor and crying with the bereaved. Praying that God should bring them back.
....ABI?.....OOOOO

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by kazeemayorinde(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Anybody can die but my worry is who is d president of Nigeria? GEJ or PEJ? Whatever I think PEJ is a low class mama

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by danot1030: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
soloafe:

u are very very very dull. ewu

I recomend u shul win d award 4 mr mumu of nija 2013.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by free2ryhme: 4:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
see as person mama dey disgrace herself

undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Akpa ife: May be she dnt see her n u guys no how woman behave she may nt greet her(1stlady)
Am always teLling piple if u go 2 wedding or anyother tin make sure d person dat is wedding no dat u r there
i can c u are a gr8 fans of pej ur english proves dat

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by danot1030: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
Biodup: The point is that ameachi and his wife refused pay her condolence visit in abuja. Politics aside the 1st lady deserved ameachi visit. Aja oni aku.
Hear dis idiot, just because she is jesus shul make every person worship her
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by gtrust: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
D sage:

Wait o, there was a thread on this same NL shows the pic of Amaechi's wife and PEJ few days after the death of her mum. Very passionate pic, can someone help find it.

Please can someone help find the thread?

The aid said: Amaechi and his wife!
Besides this is in response to snub at the airport and her answer was that she just want to be left out of Rivers politics as Amaechi and wife did not pay her a visit so she turns her visit to Ph private and wants no official welcome.
What is the problem with that

Last time she made it official and told Amaechi he should not have said 'demolish' (added you should talk to the people and dialogue with them) and the small boy Amaechi left the entourage and sat in the class-room. Even his wife came to beg him and he refused. Before anybody talks: it was live on TV and I personally watched it!

The woman's mother come die, Amaechi (and his wife) did not go pay 'official visit' and when the woman comes to PH the same Amaechi is sending Deputy Governor and the woman said PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THIS POLITICS!

PEJ and Bayelsa state governor's wife went to Okrika together, why is Amaechi (and 40 laptops) crying
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by funnyx(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Chillisauce: Nigerians! When will you wake up?

Ppl are dying, no road, no electricity, bad leadership but here we are debating whether or not someone signed a condolence visit.

Is it a must ?

We should get our priority straightened, all these are part of distraction our government are using to get away from their responsibilities. Feeding the nation crappy news to debate on while they loot and get away.

Nigerians wake up sad sad

They won't wake up as long as they are blinded by sentiments.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by ShineuEye: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
gtrust:

This Amaechi and his 40 laptops worry.

Amaechi's 40, plus Fashola's 50, plus Tinubu's 80, wow that's a lot of lap dogs.

Let them protest all they can, but we run tins y'all.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by meforyou1(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
holyvirgin:
Thank you my brother, by the way where is Amaechi? They should show us pictures of her and PEJ during the condolence visit if not make them park well joor...
amaechi has not gone. And he is not denying it. But his wife has gone, and that should be acknowledged.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by PStacks(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
History must be fair to me on this Ameci - GEJ Dwell. From the word Go, av examined everything at stake and pitched my Tent with Amechi.

GEJ, PEJ and their camp hav been getting it all wrong since day one and are still getting it wrong..

They should continue getting it wrong..

I knew Amechi's wife went to sign the condolence register but I didn't want to say it before people say I was peddeling rumours, but its all out in the glaring eyes of the public, I was suprised when PEJ made such statements,

Lies can travel for a thousand years but the truth would catch up with it in just one day..

Amechi my Man..

Amechi the saviour of OJB's Life.
Amechi the small Gov fighting a Mighty president.. (David and Goliath)

Amechi for the People..
I want to be like Amechi when I grow.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by seangy4konji: 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
For dis woman to go sign condolense register for dem house self,she try.walahi,if u deh fight me!if u like make all ur family crush to death,she no go come ya house...if person die?no be by force make dem greet you,if you wanna feel relevant or some people even think u r,to some they might care less about you...if nt for how stupid pej is,is dis a first lady of our Great Nigeria acting like a 100 level university virgin?they v really turned nigeria into shithole.they r not even talking how to create big manufacturing firms,construction,automobile plants,building aeropanes,youngs guys having a good sensible life,they are ttalking shit on dailies everyday about how someone did not come and pay condolensce to dem.Nigeria don mess up a swear.later she go soon put am for news say her cook no kneel down to give her d big bowl of amala she like consume and we no go sleep again.check their brains plz.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by shejane: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nigerians wil nev learn, wots d need of dis 2 us? Ders no diff btw u nd mad patience
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by safejourney: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
WHY THIS WOMAN ARE TALKING LIE? FIRST LADY FOR THAT MATTER

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
P.Stacks:
History must be fair to me on this Ameci - GEJ Dwell. From the word Go, av examined everything at stake and pitched my Tent with Amechi.

GEJ, PEJ and their camp hav been getting it all wrong since day one and are still getting it wrong..

They should continue getting it wrong..

I knew Amechi's wife went to sign the condolence register but I didn't want to say it before people say I was peddeling rumours, but its all out in the glaring eyes of the public, I was suprised when PEJ made such statements,

Lies can travel for a thousand years but the truth would catch up with it in just one day..

Amechi my Man..

Amechi the saviour of OJB's Life.
Amechi the small Gov fighting a Mighty president.. (David and Goliath)

Amechi for the People..
I want to be like Amechi when I grow.

I will quote you by 2015. Noted
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by shejane: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2013
If pej enjoy condolence visit a lot, let her kil dat her woman husband,mayb den ameachi even my family nd I wil all go 2 condole wt her

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by hopilo: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
When did mrs Amechie pay this visit? B4 we crucify PEJ let be sure this was not a last minute stunt to discredit PEJ.
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by PStacks(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Akpa ife: May be she dnt see her n u guys no how woman behave she may nt greet her(1stlady)
Am always teLling piple if u go 2 wedding or anyother tin make sure d person dat is wedding no dat u r there

I wonder if we still have Moderators on Nairaland.. Primary school pupils shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum.. This is the Dumbest thing I read all my life since I registered on nairaland in 2009 or so..

This guy is Dull. No offence.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by soreola(f): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
This is so ridiculous ... undecided

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by FlamingGun: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2013
...and the choice of "flowers" on the condolence register table blows me off! Gaudy, because cheap artificial stuff. The "Dame" of Nigeria and all her cronies could do far better for her mother - and natural flowers are not so difficult to find. She could even have them flown in from heavenknowswhere.

It appears good taste is a hard commodity to find, especially among the "cream" of our catapulted politicians.

On a side note, Amechi's wife looks good.

fg
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by PStacks(m): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Biodup: The point is that ameachi and his wife refused pay her condolence visit in abuja. Politics aside the 1st lady deserved ameachi visit. Aja oni aku.

Very soon, they would say Amechi should leave his primary function of Governing Rivers State to go and be Washing plate in Aso Rock for PEJ..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by chronique(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?

You took those words out of my mouth. Why not show a pic of both of them to show PEJ is lying?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by PStacks(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
ODENIG: Nairalanders should show respect.I know many cannot stand and insult their mum.That is why i blamed the person of Wole Soyinka that have thought youth on how to insult elders.What else will he lecture the public on.Wole soyinka has a business he is protecting in Rivers under the auspicies of the book readers association,where Amechi is dolling out millions to him and the public joins to insult a woman.The first Lady .Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men

You don't Demand Respect, You Earn it..
The First Lady must work hard to Earn Respect..

Mitchel Obama's Swag isn't dependent on Barracks, she has her own Charisma and she's composed, cool calm and collected.. Guush Mehn! I'l like Mitchell Obama for a Wife or Mother, can you say same of PEJ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Toktee(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
ODENIG: Nairalanders should show respect.I know many cannot stand and insult their mum.That is why i blamed the person of Wole Soyinka that have thought youth on how to insult elders.What else will he lecture the public on.Wole soyinka has a business he is protecting in Rivers under the auspicies of the book readers association,where Amechi is dolling out millions to him and the public joins to insult a woman.The first Lady .Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men
I wonder which of the universities that offered you a certificate,the topic iz ameachi family vs jonathan family,does that sound wole soyinka to you,iam very sure you are one of those student that graduate thru the process pf "let my people go" guy,you dullll

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by DonaldGenes(m): 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Spedy: I hate seing as well hearing conflicting issues involving a whole 1st lady. Where is d respect? I wl prefer her staying off the media for a while, cus any news relating two her is controversial.

coughssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by ochetinz: 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
they is a woman that did her weding sudeenly there is a controversy wether she weded or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / ₦80 billion Fraud: How AG Idris Made Money From Controversial Platform (IPPIS)- / Buhari:for Nigeria To Divide Now, It Is Better For All Of Us To Jump Into Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.