Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! (606 Views)

Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings / Choir Robe Vs Diffrent Colour Of Clothes For Church Choir. / Polish Choir Sings The Popular Yoruba Song "Ka Bi Osi O". Very Uplifting Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by infonubia(m): 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
How bad is the problem of over-sharing online? People are now singing about it in church.

A video that's been gaining buzz online in recent days shows worshipers at an unidentified church singing a gospel-styled tune with the apparent title of "Keep Yo Business Off of Facebook." In the blurry video shot with a cell phone, churchgoers sway and clap while a man and woman sing about the pitfalls of sharing not-safe-for-church behavior.

"Sundays you act like a saint, but your Facebook posts say you ain't," the man sings.

The video which surfaced online has got several commenting, with some saying "church should be about jesus, what is its business with what i post on Facebook", others have said "messages like that should be limited to a mentoring class and not a full blown service" and someone said " Amen! apparently, God hates duck-face selfless, drunk photos and gossiping…and so do I. LOL"

Internet and its wahala!!

watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJImTFz715s

http://www.infonubia.com/2013/08/keep-your-business-off-facebookchurch.html
Re: Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by tpia5: 4:09am On Aug 21, 2013
i've met quite a few who are very vocal about facebook.
Re: Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by infonubia(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:
i've met quite a few who are very vocal about facebook.
Yeah, but isn't this take it to the extreme?
Re: Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by tpia5: 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
not surprised, actually.

like i said, people are very vocal.
Re: Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by infonubia(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:
not surprised, actually.

like i said, people are very vocal.

I guess you are right wink Not a bad message though. Facebook and other social media post have got lots of folks in trouble.
Re: Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by tpia5: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
true, i guess that's what they mean.

i think, however, people should not be careless on fb, if you must be there.
Re: Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by tpia5: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
infonubia:
Yeah, but isn't this take it to the extreme?

in a way, but the apprehension about fb is very high in some areas.
Re: Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by infonubia(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

in a way, but the apprehension about fb is very high in some areas.

I posted a story about how people can be traced to a specific location based on photos posted on social media sites. The geo-tagging function on the smartphones captures the geographical position of the user as they post pictures from their phones.

There's also the risk of thieves breaking into the house while users indicate they are on vacation by post pictures and updates status.
Re: Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by tpia5: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
its just a way to be constantly monitored [in addition to the constant monitoring].

and you dont know who's on the other side of the screen.
Re: Keep Your Business Off Facebook......church Choir Sings!! by infonubia(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:
its just a way to be constantly monitored [in addition to the constant monitoring].

and you dont know who's on the other side of the screen.

That's right

(1) (Reply)

Sunday School Notes / Tithe: An Act Of Commitment / When Praying Daily Becomes A Mere Routine - Are They Still Effective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.