Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings (7825 Views)

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Please do not click on this link if you are sensitive. It contains explicit material. For those who cannot click I will summarise.

The pastor was basically making love two 2 young church members right during service, in his office. The choir were singing throughout the action.

I am sure we have similar cases here in Nigeria but the black man is too scared of Pastors or probably too slow to think for himself.

What makes us too gullible? We were told to 'touch not my anointed'. LOL. The day Africans wake up and free themselves from religious slavery, things will be better for them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://234bizhub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/video.mp4
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
24MB How many minutes video? grin
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by CaptainJune: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nothing new under the sun. One thing I know, many pastors are leading the way to hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
It is about 10 minutes long. Very sad video really.

I always WANT Nigerians (and other Africans) to critically reason at all times. Many Christians are too fanatical to think logically. Many Christians are too scared to question 'the norm'. Very sad.

Pastors are very rich - they have sex with members, they receive payments from the congregation to fund their lavish lifestyle.

Yet they are holier than their congregation.

Africans.............
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by johnydon22(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lol video was lengthy tho..10:56mins and a whooping 24mb shocked.

It was not just one but two girls, the one on black and another. one on black seemed to be working for the pastor too cus he usually gives her instructions during the show

And a starter tho, the one on black was giving him BJ to liven his Joystick while the other was kissing him.
Later the other turned and he went in doggy while the one on black stood at a corner and kept watch, after few minutes they changed and the black one positioned and he rammed in while he kissed and fingered the other.

The music from the background definitely was not from the room, the echoing tilts gives it off to mean maybe the people singing are in the building but not the room (which looks like an office) or it was a stereo... either way it was a slow and steady bleep complimenting some slow and steady songs grin

anyway the pastor was a very slow bleeper tho cheesy, just one stroke every 3secondsangryundecided. . the kittys were too good and the dude didn't wanna cum fast grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by johnydon22(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
Nothing new under the sun. One thing I know, many pastors are leading the way to hell fire.
Uuuhm so the pastor deserves to burn in an eternal flame forever simply for having sex with two consenting adults? . . . I think you need to re-evaluate your sense of justice..
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol video was lengthy tho..10:56mins and a whooping 24mb shocked.

It was not just one but two girls, the one on black and another. one on black seemed to be working for the pastor too cus he usually gives her instructions during the shown

And a starter tho, the one on black was giving him BJ to liven his Joystick while the other was kissing him.
Later the other turned and he went in doggy while the one on black stood at a corner and kept watch, after few minutes they changed and the black one positioned and he rammed in while he kissed and fingered the other.

The music from the background definitely was not from the room, the echoing tilts gives it off to mean maybe the people singing are in the building but not the room (which looks like an office) or it was a stereo... either way it was a slow and steady bleep complimenting some slow and steady songs grin

anyway the pastor was a very slow bleeper tho cheesy, just one stroke every 3secondsangryundecided. . the kittys were too good and the dude didn't wanna cum fast grin cool

You read the whole thing well. It may not have happened in Nigeria but what is the solution to all these? I know it happens here because I have first hand information on similar occurrences. Why do pastors do it? Why are ladies so easily deceived? What is the solution to all these?

Do we treat it as a case of consenting adults?
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by CaptainJune: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
4Horsemen:
It is about 10 minutes long. Very sad video really.

I always WANT Nigerians (and other Africans) to critically reason at all times. Many Christians are too fanatical to think logically. Many Christians are too scared to question 'the norm'. Very sad.

Pastors are very rich - they have sex with members, they receive payments from the congregation to fund their lavish lifestyle.

Yet they are holier than their congregation.

Africans.............
The matter tire me no be small. The question is how to grab the bull by the horns.
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by CaptainJune: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
Uuuhm so the pastor deserves to burn in an eternal flame forever simply for having sex with two consenting adults? . . . I think you need to re-evaluate your sense of justice..
I never opined that. If he or his members (the ladies he sleeps with) continue in this path and dies in their sins, they will have condemned themselves to hell, the pastor being the reason the members are there. That is what I meant by my post.
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by johnydon22(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
I never opined that. If he or his members (the ladies he sleeps with) continue in this path and dies in their sins, they will have condemned themselves to hell, the pastor being the reason the members are there. That is what I meant by my post.
and exactly what i replied. . . why do your assert he deserves to burn in hell forever simply because he is having sex with someone who also consented. . How can eternity in hell fit such a little offence(not even an offence on my part since it is mutual). . such punishment concept is not just because those punishments doesn't fit the crime which then also leave the punisher to have done some evil on his own, who then will punish him/her?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by johnydon22(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
4Horsemen:

You read the whole thing well. It may not have happened in Nigeria but what is the solution to all these? I know it happens here because I have first hand information on similar occurrences. Why do pastors do it? Why are ladies so easily deceived? What is the solution to all these?

Exactly, and this be so. i don't think you have any business with what two consenting adults decides to do in the privacy of their own room
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by angieberry(f): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hian! Why are people so stupid, all in religion's name? No matter how religious you are, things like this should sound absolutely disgusting to you! Let me end here.
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by CaptainJune: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
4Horsemen:

Why do pastors do it? Selfishness

Why are ladies so easily deceived? Most are so gullible and impressionable.

Solution? Do you mean the solution to keep ladies from being deceived by pastors? That lies in the ladies using their God given common sense like you are doing, for example.

Yes. It is and will be treated as a case of consenting adults, unfortunately. However, a case can also be made for it in the law of torts. The case of abuse of influence in the teacher/student and pastor/member relationships. For this case to hold, the victim of abuse of influence in such relationship, the student or member, should be the one instituting an action against the teacher or student, otherwise there's no case.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by CaptainJune: 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:

and exactly what i replied. . . why do your assert he deserves to burn in hell forever simply because he is having sex with someone who also consented. . How can eternity in hell fit such a little offence(not even an offence on my part since it is mutual). . such punishment concept is not just because those punishments doesn't fit the crime which then also leave the punisher to have done some evil on his own, who then will punish him/her?
hahaha. Johnnydon22, I refuse to be drawn into this argument with you cos we'll just go round and round without reaching any agreement in opinion or belief. It will be an endless debate without conclusion.
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by johnydon22(m): 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
hahaha. Johnnydon22, I refuse to be drawn into this argument with you cos we'll just go round and round without reaching any agreement in opinion or belief. It will be an endless debate without conclusion.

Yes bro, thats ok. . . I just don't concur to the idea of punishing a finite sin with an infinite punishment. . it doesn't imply justice at all and basically is evil in a plain sense disregarding beliefs. . . Anyway bro lets just fashi these things shaa. .
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
Why do pastors do it? Selfishness

Why are ladies so easily deceived? Most are so gullible and impressionable.

Solution? Do you mean the solution to keep ladies from being deceived by pastors? That lies in the ladies using their God given common sense like you are doing, for example.

Yes. It is and will be treated as a case of consenting adults, unfortunately. However, a case can also be made for it in the law of torts. The case of abuse of influence in the teacher/student and pastor/member relationships. For this case to hold, the victim of abuse of influence in such relationship, the student or member, should be the one instituting an action against the teacher or student, otherwise there's no case.

I love the way you broke things down, logically. I have hope that some people do not accept abuse of power, which is what this points to. A pastor was caught making love to a pregnant lady in a hotel. I do not want to post that video and do not want to name the church because people will take things personal. He basically got the lady pregnant as her husband could not get her pregnant. Absolutely disgusting.

Basically the couple had been trying for a baby for 2 years and were not successful. They were both Anglicans but she convinced her husband to attend the church (I choose not to name the church). As the couple had more misunderstanding stemming from the husband's inability to maker her pregnant, she became closer to her pastor as time went by. It got to a stage where after every shouting match with her husband, she called the pastor and his wife to 'report' her husband. She was a worker in the church and was very close to the pastor.

When she became pregnant, there was a lot of thanksgiving in the church. Little did the members know that the pastor was the father of the baby. Well, to cut the long story short, the pastor was caught with the 8 months old pregnant lady in a hotel. Baby has been born and negative paternity test for the husband. Baby is 5 months now. Pastor divorced with his wife, out of job in the church, church members have left, the husband of the lady has left the young mother and the whole thing is very untidy. Sounds very much like a nollywood movie? Yeah, but there's a video of at least the hotel scene.

I just cannot understand how some ladies get deceived. How can you respect a pastor more than your husband? It is just incredible. As for the young and single ladies, please flee from these so called men of God. Try to think for yourself. Please, please wake up. Think for yourself.

Sometimes I feel like flogging Nigerians for not being smart. You just let yourselves to be hypnotised.
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
I must start my nudity church! Still writing my business plan. Any interested investor?
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by CaptainJune: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Yes bro, thats ok. . . I just don't concur to the idea of punishing a finite sin with an infinite punishment. . it doesn't imply justice at all and basically is evil in a plain sense disregarding beliefs. . . Anyway bro lets just fashi these things shaa. .
Yeah. Good idea. smiley
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
theAtheist101:
I must start my nudity church! Still writing my business plan. Any interested investor?

Ha ha ha. Do you think you will get fans? LOL
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
4Horsemen:

Ha ha ha. Do you think you will get fans? LOL

I would get die. Nudit* + Christianity = new market/ gullible people. I juSt need to back it up with a bible verse.
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by CaptainJune: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
4Horsemen:

I love the way you broke things down, logically. I have hope that some people do not accept abuse of power, which is what this points to. A pastor was caught making love to a pregnant lady in a hotel. I do not want to post that video and do not want to name the church because people will take things personal. He basically got the lady pregnant as her husband could not get her pregnant. Absolutely disgusting.

Basically the couple had been trying for a baby for 2 years and were not successful. They were both Anglicans but she convinced her husband to attend the church (I choose not to name the church). As the couple had more misunderstanding stemming from the husband's inability to maker her pregnant, she became closer to her pastor as time went by. It got to a stage where after every shouting match with her husband, she called the pastor and his wife to 'report' her husband. She was a worker in the church and was very close to the pastor.

When she became pregnant, there was a lot of thanksgiving in the church. Little did the members know that the pastor was the father of the baby. Well, to cut the long story short, the pastor was caught with the 8 months old pregnant lady in a hotel. Baby has been born and negative paternity test for the husband. Baby is 5 months now. Pastor divorced with his wife, out of job in the church, church members have left, the husband of the lady has left the young mother and the whole thing is very untidy. Sounds very much like a nollywood movie? Yeah, but there's a video of at least the hotel scene.

I just cannot understand how some ladies get deceived. How can you respect a pastor more than your husband? It is just incredible. As for the young and single ladies, please flee from these so called men of God. Try to think for yourself. Please, please wake up. Think for yourself.

Sometimes I feel like flogging Nigerians for not being smart. You just let yourselves to be hypnotised.

It is pathetic I tell you. This is the norm in many churches today...and so sickening.

What can be done about it? Almost nothing. The fact that this is always happening around the globe without some form of legal restriction testifies to the helplessness of people in forging a solution to it. Come to think of it, you can't tell an adult how to live his/her life as long as they do not violate the laws of the country. This, you see, is where the problem lies. The best we can do is plead with people to not let themselves be deceived by these wolves in sheep's clothing...and hope they listen.

@ the bolded, they will not listen though I hope they do. I'm not being pessimistic but the fact is it happens even where you least expect it. So effing incredible! Over the centuries, this has defied solution but then I'm so grateful that not all ladies think alike.

Hahahahaha. You don't really mean that. It is up to them to choose or refuse to be hypnotised. Afterall, they're adults, aren't they?
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by johnydon22(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

I would get die. Nudit* + Christianity = new market/ gullible people.

You are too late bro, someone already did that already.. in Virginia U..S

Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:

You are too late bro, someone already did that already.. in Virginia U..S

Shit!!! But, has he extended the church to Nigeria or Africa? Black asses would be finer to look at.

Please keep my idea secret.
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by johnydon22(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

Shit!!! But, has he extended the church to Nigeria or Africa? Black asses would be finer to look at.

hehehehe i sure will bro, I definitely will love to be your assistant general overseer in tha our church grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
johnydon22:
hehehehe i sure will bro, I definitely will love to be your assistant general overseer in tha our church grin

grin. I don't trust you that position -- you are too smart for that delicate post. Rather, I would make you a minister in the church.
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
CaptainJune:
It is pathetic I tell you. This is the norm in many churches today...and so sickening.

What can be done about it? Almost nothing. The fact that this is always happening around the globe without some form of legal restriction testifies to the helplessness of people in forging a solution to it. Come to think of it, you can't tell an adult how to live his/her life as long as they do not violate the laws of the country. This, you see, is where the problem lies. The best we can do is plead with people to not let themselves be deceived by these wolves in sheep's clothing...and hope they listen.

@ the bolded, they will not listen though I hope they do. I'm not being pessimistic but the fact is it happens even where you least expect it. So effing incredible! Over the centuries, this has defied solution but then I'm so grateful that not all ladies think alike.

Hahahahaha. You don't really mean that. It is up to them to choose or refuse to be hypnotised. Afterall, they're adults, aren't they?

I have always been an advocate of freedom of expression and action for adults. People can do what they want, as long as they are adults. At the same time, Pastors MUST be held accountable for their actions.

Many American pastors have been caught out. I will not even go there because the list is long. I remember back then in boarding school i had some of my seniors were fanatical about some of these American pastors. 2 of them were caught cheating on their wives with prostitutes and with other women. Incredible isn't it?
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

Fully agree. Black ass for life. Now I understand why some of these Nigerian pastors fall. LOL

1 Like

Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by CaptainJune: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2015
4Horsemen:

I have always been an advocate of freedom of expression and action for adults. People can do what they want, as long as they are adults. At the same time, Pastors MUST be held accountable for their actions.

Many American pastors have been caught out. I will not even go there because the list is long. I remember back then in boarding school i had some of my seniors were fanatical about some of these American pastors. 2 of them were caught cheating on their wives with prostitutes and with other women. Incredible isn't it?

Yeah. it is. Such a pity. However, holding them accountable for their actions is not as simple as it sounds. They are only guilty of breaking the trust and confidence of their members in such situations or, worse, betraying their teachings which are not crimes in themselves but just acts of moral indiscipline...hardly punishable offenses which have no provisions in the criminal law, except in law of torts where they will be required to pay damages to the victim(s) or be restricted from certain activities that may give rise to another case of abuse of influence in the future, that is, if found guilty of committing a tort.

I still remember the case of the pastor of COZA and his victim, Efe. She spilled the beans on their secret affair because, according to her, her conscience could no longer handle the guilt which prompted her to expose the affair between them to the public.

Bottom line is there is nothing, at best little we can do to check this abuse of power and influence since it is rooted in religion and religion is a major driving force of human affairs. This is why pastors easily abuse their respected office of authority with impunity.

One last thing, another factor that contributes to this abuse of influence by pastors is the society. The society we live in does not help matters but makes it worse. A married lady who is looked down on by the society for her inability to bear fruits of the womb is already a fertile ground for an evil pastor to exercise his sexual prowess or gymnastics in the name of endowing her with the fruits of the womb straight from heaven. She will gladly let him if at least there is the slightest hope of taking away that reproach of being barren.

So, you see, making them accountable for their actions is easier said than done.
Re: Pastor Making Love To 2 Church Members As Choir Sings by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
CaptainJune:
Yeah. it is. Such a pity. However, holding them accountable for their actions is not as simple as it sounds. They are only guilty of breaking the trust and confidence of their members in such situations or, worse, betraying their teachings which are not crimes in themselves but just acts of moral indiscipline...hardly punishable offenses which have no provisions in the criminal law, except in law of torts where they will be required to pay damages to the victim(s) or be restricted from certain activities that may give rise to another case of abuse of influence in the future, that is, if found guilty of committing a tort.

I still remember the case of the pastor of COZA and his victim, Efe. She spilled the beans on their secret affair because, according to her, her conscience could no longer handle the guilt which prompted her to expose the affair between them to the public.

Bottom line is there is nothing, at best little we can do to check this abuse of power and influence since it is rooted in religion and religion is a major driving force of human affairs. This is why pastors easily abuse their respected office of authority with impunity.

One last thing, another factor that contributes to this abuse of influence by pastors is the society. The society we live in does not help matters but makes it worse. A married lady who is looked down on by the society for her inability to bear fruits of the womb is already a fertile ground for an evil pastor to exercise his sexual prowess or gymnastics in the name of endowing her with the fruits of the womb straight from heaven. She will gladly let him if at least there is the slightest hope of taking away that reproach of being barren.

So, you see, making them accountable for their actions is easier said than done.

Fully agree. So called men of God act with such impunity. The helpless church members cannot question them. They are like hypnotised slaves.

(1) (Reply)

Justcool, What Was The Spiritual Significance Of The Second World War? / Do Christians Have To Go To Church? - Olamide Obire / Religion And It's Myopic Views Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.