Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Is Boko Haram's Shekau Really Dead? (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Boko Haram's Shekau Really Dead? (pictures) (1413 Views)

Boko-Haram: Shekau Reappears, In Video Claims Resposiblity For Attacks On JTF / Boko-Haram Shekau Appears In New Video, Says ‘I Am Alive’ / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Boko Haram's Shekau Really Dead? (pictures) by TheRealMrStan(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Calling on all NL detectives. grin

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/08/is-boko-harams-shekau-really-dead.html
IS BOKO HARAM'S SHEKAU REALLY DEAD? (PICTURES)

The Nigerian joint military task force against islamic sect Boko-Haram (JTF) recently released a statement suggesting that the leader of the dreaded sect may have been killed sometime between late July and early August.

The Nigerian army suggests that the most recent video released by the sect in August may have been doctored with an impostor pushed forward as Abubakar Shekau.

Rather than criticize the military's claim, I took time out to study both 'pre' and 'post' July 30th videos of Boko Haram's Abubakar Shekau and well....

Take a good look at still shots from both videos and tell me if the Nigerian military is perhaps telling the truth.

Is Abubakar Shekau really dead,and is the guy in the second picture an impostor?

LET'S PLAY SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2013/08/is-boko-harams-shekau-really-dead.html

Re: Is Boko Haram's Shekau Really Dead? (pictures) by OBALINE: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Obviously not the same guy
Re: Is Boko Haram's Shekau Really Dead? (pictures) by Aksonman: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
[size=14pt]Can't we have these pictures in HD quality[/size] angry
Re: Is Boko Haram's Shekau Really Dead? (pictures) by publisher(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
The second pix looks like a younger, handsomer and more able bodied Terrorist!! lol

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram's Shekau Really Dead? (pictures) by Chamber10(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
The shape of the two heads are different, even the facial shape. Also, the second picture is more muscular than the first one. I don't expect him to have added overnight within a space of one month knowing that they just finished Ramadan fasting.
Re: Is Boko Haram's Shekau Really Dead? (pictures) by publisher(m): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Chamber10: The shape of the two heads are different, even the facial shape. Also, the second picture is more muscular than the first one. I don't expect him to have added overnight within a space of one month knowing that they just finished Ramadan fasting.

U sure say Boko Haram dey observe ramadan fasting?

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram's Shekau Really Dead? (pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Shekau is Dead,and enjoying his vagins

(1) (Reply)

My Story My Vision by Nuhu Ribadu / Private Firm Interested In Buying Federal Universities / 2015 Presidency: I’m Under Pressure To Run - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.