Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Get Donation (money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get Donation (money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund!!! (702 Views)

Bishop Rejects Okorocha's Donation: "I Don't Want Your Money!" -Opinionriver.com / List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Donation (money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund!!! by Babelova: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
I know this topic will arouse some sort of
controversy, but not untill you know what
it is all about.

I came to realize that awareness hasn't
been made about this discovery after I
came across it in a forum discussion here
on Nairaland forum.

Companies and wealthy individuals seek
to reach out to those in need, like me and
you but most at times, they don't know
the best way to go about it, cos nobody,
no matter how wealthy, would want his
wealth to end up in the wrong hands!

You can take advantage of this great
opportunity to take care of your bills,
build your business, pay your school fees,
secure good accomodation, etc.

Accompanied with this, is a new guide of
companies giving away FREE electronics,
like laptops, android tabs, refridgerators,
blenders, micro-waves, memory cards, etc.

There are over 400 companies doing that
right away!!! Don't think they aint smart!
It's a marketing strategy and the returns
they get from this is far more than you
can image.

The amazing thing is that most electronics
sold in computer village were gotten in
this way FOR FREE:.#fact# that is why you
see some guys telling you to buy a brand
new laptop with bluetooth and other
exciting features for as low as 20k and
expensive Blackberry phones for as low
as 4k.

Don't bother! I'll put you through all the
tutorials on how to go about this FOR
FREE!!!

I think this is the kind of information the
ordinary Nigerian out there needs!

I'm not here to advertise this cos I'm
aware it's against the rules of this
section..
I can help to put you through this if you
declare your interest in it! Mail me to do
so! Yellowmaster110@gmail.com .......
Please don't drop your mail here cos no
spam is intended. Mail me instead!
(yellowmaster110@gmail.com)

Remember! You can grab this opportunity
to grow that amatuer business of yours
as a young entrepreneur. Many people out
there donot have such valuable
information! Don't waste yours!! Tell
someone about this and you may be
indirectly lifting away poverty from
someone!! Goodluck!...
Yellowmaster@gmail.com!!!
Re: Get Donation (money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund!!! by phlamy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
We are always trying to take advantage of the poor people who are desperately in need and
seeking solutions to their problems.

We also try to take advantage of some other peoples greedy nature to perpetuate all manner of ills.

Lets stop this abeg. Its giving us bad name. No be every business be business
Re: Get Donation (money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund!!! by Babelova: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2013
phlamy: We are always trying to take advantage of the poor people who are desperately in need and
seeking solutions to their problems.

We also try to take advantage of some other peoples greedy nature to perpetuate all manner of ills.

Lets stop this abeg. Its giving us bad name. No be every business be business
you are just too quick to condemn. Maybe you're making it big in your own field of business! Fine! But that doesn't mean others who are not as privileged as you are should go into extinction! Of course, this is a public forum and you're free to err your view but it should be done in a mannered way. Your criticism, questions, opinions and suggestions are most welcome! BTW... Only sensible comments please!!! #NO INSULTS MEANT#
Re: Get Donation (money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund!!! by phlamy(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2013
Babelova: you are just too quick to condemn. Maybe you're making it big in your own field of business! Fine! But that doesn't mean others who are not as privileged as you are should go into extinction! Of course, this is a public forum and you're free to err your view but it should be done in a mannered way. Your criticism, questions, opinions and suggestions are most welcome! BTW... Only sensible comments please!!! #NO INSULTS MEANT#

Your posts on this is everywhere on NL with little response or interests. I really would like to subject this to a thorough debate. 400 companies* freebies* etc. how logical.
About people selling things at ridiculously cheap prices, you need to take a look at any
of the scrap yards in Europe or US and see who you find there and what they find.
Lets not keep selling this 'desperation' thing. It does not work in the long run.
Re: Get Donation (money) From Companies & Wealthy Individuals For Free! No Refund!!! by Babelova: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2013
phlamy:

Your posts on this is everywhere on NL with little response or interests. I really would like to subject this to a thorough debate. 400 companies* freebies* etc. how logical.
About people selling things at ridiculously cheap prices, you need to take a look at any
of the scrap yards in Europe or US and see who you find there and what they find.
Lets not keep selling this 'desperation' thing. It does not work in the long run..... Maybe U didnt read d highlighted points below before typing those thrash you just typed!
Babelova:

I came to realize that awareness hasn't
been made about this discovery after I
came across it in a forum discussion here
on Nairaland forum.

Don't think they aint smart!
It's a marketing strategy and the returns
they get from this is far more than you
can image.

I'm not here to advertise this cos I'm
aware it's against the rules of this
section
[quote author=phlamy][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

My Trillion Naira Letter To President Jonathan / Pictures Of Obudu Ranch Mudslide / The Poverty In Sanusi Lamido Sanusi’s Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.