Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! (13182 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Cameroonian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
Love across Borders smiley love it

Beautiful couple . .a very gorgeous Cameroonian bride

Yoruba men taking over wink

Naomi Achu known as the Queen of Bamenda Naomi Achu just bid adieu to spinsterhood. The diva is definitely basking in happiness after tieing the knot with handsome Nigerian-born Dayo Chiedozie Akinwande in Maryland, USA. The wedding was filled with lots of love and incredible chemistry. Music pundits hurled criticism on beautiful Naomi Achu when the rapper/singer dropped ”Suga” which evidently had lyrics in Yoruba. The ambiguity is now cleared as we can deduce the fact that she was already in a relationship with Dayo.

hes such a sweet dude. .check out his lovely vows. .Yoruba guys rock cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPrl2DsGWlQ

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Beautiful bride

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by vallycan: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Beautiful bride...lucky bride....afta ridin on all his nigerian/yoruba gals..u end up marryin a foreigner...if i mAy ask wat wrong wit our ladies...why play away match?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2013
vallycan: Beautiful bride...lucky bride....afta ridin on all his nigerian/yoruba gals..u end up marryin a foreigner...if i mAy ask wat wrong wit our ladies...why play away match?

anyone u find love thats where you go

must every Nigerian marry a Nigeria besides they met in America
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 12:05am On Aug 21, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2013
-
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by passionate88: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2013
Fine girl, who say na when u yellow u fine?, ebony all the way

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Andyblaze: 12:12am On Aug 21, 2013
Onila when are you gitin married

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Sanboy25: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2013
She's beautiful! I hope I'll have the same kind of wedding... embarassed
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx: That's what's up.

We need more of this especially with francophone countries.

A few months, I actually thought I was going to marry some super-nice and overly sexy Congolese chic that I met by dec.. That was how much we kind of clicked and were into each other. However, it lasted just 2 months before everything went south. Still cool with the chic, who knows we might sort out our differences and start kicking it again. grin

Imma need to start going to Paris more often now to go look for francophone chics! tongue They're the best thing since slice bread and the most exotic women out there.

Happy married life! cool

shes actually anglophone cameroonian

many Nigerians guys have married Ivorian ladies
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
this is beautiful smiley
lucky dude, the bride is a bomb kiss
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by passionate88: 12:32am On Aug 21, 2013
Sanboy25: She's beautiful! I hope I'll have the same kind of wedding... embarassed
Aspire for yours to be unique, even if u just add a single item to this
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Sanboy25: 12:34am On Aug 21, 2013
passionate88: Aspire for yours to be unique, even if u just add a single item to this
Such nice words... embarassed Thank you very much cheesy
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 21, 2013
onila: shes actually anglophone cameroonian

many Nigerians guys have married Ivorian ladies
. U again undecided

Anyway happy married life
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 2:33am On Aug 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . U again undecided

Anyway happy married life
WETIN I DO! tongue
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 21, 2013
onila: WETIN I DO! tongue
there are no Anglophone or francophone we are a multilingual nation , and Cameroonian before anything
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 2:41am On Aug 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: there are no Anglophone or francophone we are a multilingual nation , and Cameroonian before anything
but theres anglophone and francophone

it does not mean they aint cameroonian
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 3:04am On Aug 21, 2013
He is half yorobs and half igbo. And her name sounds very igbo. There are igbos in cameroon and i dont mean immigrants either.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 3:12am On Aug 21, 2013
adabeke12: He is half yorobs and half igbo. And her name sounds very igbo. There are igbos in cameroon and i dont mean immigrants either.
his father is yoruba

so hes yoruba

and shes full cameroonian from northwest bamenda and not igbo
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 3:19am On Aug 21, 2013
onila: his father is yoruba

so hes yoruba

and shes full cameroonian from northwest bamenda and not igbo

He is still igbo. Unless a man can born a child without a woman!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 3:32am On Aug 21, 2013
Dayo Chiedozie Akinwande

this aint rocket science,

even as i dey look the guy na igbo i see.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 3:34am On Aug 21, 2013
anyway!

snagging a yoruba guy means hitting the jackpot or something . . . . . . ?

i see a lot of jubilation on nl whenever a yoruba man dates/marries outside, whats the 411.

and,. he's prince of where? abi every yoruba man is a prince?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Kairoseki77: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2013
adabeke12: He is half yorobs and half igbo. And her name sounds very igbo. There are igbos in cameroon and i dont mean immigrants either.

Here they are claiming again! grin

They came to a thread about a Yoruba man marrying a Cameroonian. It seemed nice, so they are coming to claim both the bride and the groom.

Before the thread is over, they will be claiming that Igbos are 80% of the population of Cameroon, and that they dominate all the industries there. grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Gialmine(f): 11:43am On Aug 21, 2013
Kairoseki77:

They came to a thread about a Yoruba man marrying a Cameroonian. It seemed nice, so they are coming to claim both the bride and the groom.

Before the thread is over, they will be claiming that Igbos are 80% of the population of Cameroon, and that they dominate all the industries there. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
Kairoseki77:

he's half yoruba.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
hes yoruba, do u see them igbo wearing attire = angry

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
you dont recognise igbo? Stare at him very well.

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by achi4u(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Naomi Achi is my half sister from cameroongringrin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by eziza: 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
What's up with using raffia mats as background in traditional weddings these days? I don't like it.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
onila: hes yoruba, do u see them igbo wearing attire = angry

So there are igbos who unfortinately wear a different tribes attire when celebrating something which is a damn shame. But does that mean they are from their tribe No. It just makes them look stupid azz fucckk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins International Arts Competition In India / A Typical Traditional Marriage List In Igboland (expo) / Igbos Of Nigeria And Ancient Kemitians Of Kemet (Egypt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.