Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! (13194 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Cameroonian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 9:02am On Aug 22, 2013
Guyz and gals love has no barrier!! What's with all these yorubas and ibos bashing right and left all because a yoruba prince married grin a Cameroonian beauty. Okay that's enough. ShyShy, Onila, Adaobi, some-girl(really some-girl angry) y'all have a nice day!! Peaceee grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01: Guyz and gals love has no barrier!! What's with all these yorubas and ibos bashing right and left all because a yoruba prince married grin a Cameroonian beauty. Okay that's enough. ShyShy, Onila, Adaobi, some-girl(really some-girl angry) y'all have a nice day!! Peaceee grin

grin
Who's bashing who?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01: Guyz and gals love has no barrier!! What's with all these yorubas and ibos bashing right and left all because a yoruba prince married grin a Cameroonian beauty. Okay that's enough. ShyShy, Onila, Adaobi, some-girl(really some-girl angry) y'all have a nice day!! Peaceee grin

Better. cool
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2013

Bruv, it's nothing personally. I just had to call these pricks out for turning the thread into another Yoruba bashing. Imagine that hideous and repulsive airhead saying: "non-Yoruba women are the jackpot for Yoruba men." That's just utterly disrespectful coming from primitive people who were stark naked and cannibalistic up until the 19th and a bantuoid people for that matter.

Just tired of these fools turning everything into Yoruba bashing. It's getting sickening now They don't know about their own history, yet they want to spam everywhere with crap about a people they know nothing about.

You know I'm overly Yorubacentric and I gatts keep giving them, and educating their ignorance, till they stop the madness. grin

What's good, bruddah? grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Better. cool

grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2013
@ShyShy, am pumping. Don't forget to bring them batties and holler me up when you hit Naija.. wink
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2013
some-girl:

grin
Who's bashing who?

Won't take the bait... grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
some-girl:

so how is stating that his name explains his looks a problem?
I'm sure some people would commit suicide if Ibibio people say Banky W is part Ibibio.

"The prince" doesn't look like the regular Yoruba guy. Nothing to do with who looks better. Although, everyone believes his mum to be the best cook, I'm no exception.

I can therefore understand how most people would interpret "looking Igbo, Efik/ Ibibio,Cameroon" to mean "better looking than shymexx".

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2013

Shut up, the only person bashing himself here is shymexx.

Since he's your friend and role model, tell him to take his gay insecurities elsewhere.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01:

Won't take the bait... grin
No bait whatsoever. Just checking that you'd read and understood the conversation from its genesis before commenting.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nayah(f): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Cameroonian ladies always gorgeous wink
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by onila(f): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
some-girl:

so how is stating that his name explains his looks a problem?
I'm sure some people would commit suicide if Ibibio people say Banky W is part Ibibio.

"The prince" doesn't look like the regular Yoruba guy. Nothing to do with who looks better. Although, everyone believes his mum to be the best cook, I'm no exception.

I can therefore understand how an insecure person might interpret "looking Igbo, Efik/ Ibibio,Cameroon" to mean "better looking than Yorubas".
is not all yoruba's that are dark

met ones like him b4
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
^ and where did she mention dark in her post?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
The cognition level on this thread is a bit low.

That explains a lot.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
more yoruba/igbo mixes [igbo mother, yoruba father]:

mother, abia. She looks more of yoruba.

more of a yorubaish look,

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
mother-anambra:

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
looks more of igbo:

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01: @ShyShy, am pumping. Don't forget to bring them batties and holler me up when you hit Naija.. wink

Lmao... Ignore them, bruddah - they're just ignorant and insecure. When people subconsciously always feel the need to peddle lies about other people esp people they know nothing about, you know it's because of jealousy and low self-esteem. I'm already sniping them with a 12-gauge strap!! grin

I gatt you, bruddah...soon come.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... Ignore them, bruddah - they're just ignorant and insecure. When people subconsciously always feel the need to peddle lies about other people esp people they know nothing about, you know it's because of jealously and low self-esteem. I'm already sniping them with a 12-gauge strap!! grin

I gatt you, bruddah...soon come.

i've been waiting for you to log on, you old baboon.

ugly thing like you, you get mouth?

oshi oda, is that your reason for constantly disgracing yourself here you impotent she-goat?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
Bwahahahahaha

If you look like me, you'd be married by now. grin

"Byt.ch, don't kill my vibe!" undecided
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by AlyricistLaura: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Funny Thread
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
tpia@:

i've been waiting for you to log on, you old baboon.

ugly thing like you, you get mouth?

oshi oda, is that your reason for constantly disgracing yourself here you impotent she-goat?

grin

Easy sister... You get crush on ShyShy? grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
some-girl:

No bait whatsoever. Just checking that you'd read and understood the conversation from its genesis before commenting.
Sure I understand what this bruhaha is all about. I've seen worse thread and this is just scratching the surface.. grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
tpia@:

Shut up, the only person bashing himself here is shymexx.

Since he's your friend and role model, tell him to take his gay insecurities elsewhere.
Yeah, he is my friend bur why can't you just come out clean and accept your secret crush on him.. grin.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Funny Thread
Yeah, funny thread. We're having fun but some obviously don't see the fun on this thread grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01:
Yeah, funny thread. We're having fun but some obviously don't see the fun on this thread grin

if your friend's ugliness is making him scatter the thread, then why not buy him some makeup so he can feel better about himself?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01:
Sure I understand what this bruhaha is all about. grin

no you do not.

if you did, you and shymexx would stop posting here.

if he pays your salary, you can still take yourselves somewhere else, i dont buy your godfather crap and neither do i humour ignorant f.ools with chips on their shoulders.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Burger01

Bruv, better ignore that bitter old hag, if you don't want her following you around with voodoo. undecided
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Burger01(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx: @Burger01

Bruv, better ignore that bitter old hag, if you don't want her following you around with voodoo. undecided
Feeling the Voodoo already. Time to log into hibernation mode grin.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
^you always call voodoo whenever your she-goat of a useless randy human [which you say you are] is being dealt with.

is it voodoo which made you ugly?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Burger01:
Feeling the Voodoo already. Time to log into hibernation mode grin.

do that, loser!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men Sooooo Impossible!? / Emir Sanusi Arrives Maiduguri On A Condolence Visit. / Igbos Of Nigeria And Ancient Kemitians Of Kemet (Egypt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.