Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel (927 Views)

Jonathan Deserves The Nobel Prize For Peace--Abubakar Audu (APC Cheiftain) / Gbenga Daniel Celebrates 59th Birthday / Re-Elect Me For A 2nd-Term, I Promise Not To Disappoint You– GEJ Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by PrettyRita(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2013
A former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, has declared that he would not relax his support for the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015.

The embattled former governor stated this yesterday in Sagamu, Ogun State while welcoming over 200 political actors, leaders and participants, drawn from across the three senatorial districts of the state, to a three-day workshop.

The well-attended workshop was organised by a non-governmental organisation, Political Academy, in collaboration with the Gateway Front Foundations.

Recently, the Labour Party in the state confirmed the ex-governor’s membership of the party, just as the Peoples Democratic Party in the state insists that the Federal Government should withdraw all the privileges being accorded the former governor due to anti-party activities.

However, while addressing participants at the workshop with the theme, ‘The Role of Political Actors in Democratic Process’, Daniel said he remained committed to the Jonathan project and would continue to support the President’s aspirations “wherever and whenever.”

He therefore urged all Nigerians to continue to support Jonathan administration at all times.

“Let me state ahead that this sessions are not partisan in any way, but I wish to reiterate for the avoidance of doubt that, as a person, I remain irrevocably committed to the Goodluck Jonathan project, and will continue to support his aspirations wherever and whenever. I wish to urge our people to continue to provide visible support for the administration,” Daniel said.

The former governor, however, lamented the current situation, where many people would veer into politics for their own selfish interests and “not for the common good of the people.”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/08/21/jonathan-deserves-another-term-i-will-support-him-gbenga-daniel/
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by possibilita(m): 11:01am On Aug 21, 2013
smileythat man really deserve another tenuresmiley

anyway FIRST TO COMMENTgrin
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Freeanijoo(m): 11:16am On Aug 21, 2013
I'm watching with 3D.
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by PrettyRita(f): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2013
This man is on point. Me too
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Standing5(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2013
At least we know where he stands good for everyone.
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by takedat(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2013
PrettyRita:

The former governor, however, lamented the current situation, where many people would veer into politics for their own selfish interests and “not for the common good of the people.”

Height of ridicule and hypocrisy, coming from one who is facing charges of corruption, stealing and conversion of public property. Someone who should be cooling off his heels in a Supermax prison facility.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Criminals will always endorse Jonathan for a second term. Am not surprised! grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2013
No controversy....GEJ deserve a second term. He is a God sent to deliver this nation. He is a lion with the heart of a shepherd delivering lambs ruled in the past by Heartless lions

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2013
Ride on my Presido! You do deserve it and it shall be pronounced on the roof top and mountains that you indeed deserve it.
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2013
berem: Criminals will always endorse Jonathan for a second term. Am not surprised! grin
Presidential pardon things
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by greatgod2012(f): 11:42am On Aug 21, 2013
Birds of the same feather!
Not surprised, though.
Anyway, I still respect the authority of Gbenga Daniel in Ogun state, despite all the atrocities he committed in that state. He's really a strong man with strong backbone.

As for GEJ, no comment!
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2013
zegbeye: No controversy....GEJ deserve a second term. He is a God sent to deliver this nation. He is a lion with the heart of a shepherd delivering lambs ruled in the past by Heartless lions

Yes o! I feel you my bros... He delivered the people of the eastern region from Osisikankwu who said at the time that he was the alpha and omega in kidnapping.... and the Northern brothers are about to get the deserve peace with the elimination of the dreaded Boko haram leader SHEKAU THE SHECOW!,,,lol! ride on my president for a second term
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by jaso1(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2013
Nigeria is only part of world where arm-rubber becomes ownership of stolen goods judiciously.
Gbenga Daniel in his esteem criminality, governed Ogun state with corruption and impunity. He ought to be apprehended by now in another country. They steel while in office and when their tenure elapse, they support government of the day in other to escape justice or punishment of corruption committed while in office.
If he didn’t support Jonathan who will he have supported? Obasanjo, Tinubu or Buhari? I doubt! he will rather commit suicide instead of going to jail. Supporting Jonathan is best option as he would be shield from been punish.
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Orjioorji(f): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
berem: Criminals will always endorse Jonathan for a second term. Am not surprised! grin
Fish brain, when a man declear his stand u call him a criminal, somebody will call your father a criminal for speaking his mind.
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by PrettyRita(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
I jus d laff. Una go ginger until 2019 wen Jona don finish his second term.
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by ba7man(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
O.G.D won't be doing G.E.J any favours with his support.

He's seeking relevance again.
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by RedReact: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Orji o orji: Fish brain, when a man declear his stand u call him a criminal, somebody will call your father a criminal for speaking his mind.
Oga, anyone can declare support and eulogize Mr President, but someone of OGD calibre is a NO and a NO. That man is corruption and destruction personified.
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
take dat: Height of ridicule and hypocrisy, coming from one who is facing charges of corruption, stealing and conversion of public property. Someone who should be cooling off his heels in a Supermax prison facility.

U av said it all! Its so comedic that some people don't know the angle from which Gbenga Daniel is talking and supporting GEJ. He sure knows that GEJ has his corruption charge file in front of him hence he OGD is condemned to support GEJ...Nigerians are so fickle minded
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
take dat: Height of ridicule and hypocrisy, coming from one who is facing charges of corruption, stealing and conversion of public property. Someone who should be cooling off his heels in a Supermax prison facility.

And lastly, is your brother..
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by takedat(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
okpara ugo:

And lastly, is your brother..
How is he my brother?
Re: Jonathan Deserves Another Term, I Will Support Him – Gbenga Daniel by hayubabo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
wonders shall neva end. so some shameless and schmuck and insensitive politician can still av d effontery tu dish out witless statement wen dy r a renowed rogue and a shyster politician. aftuall they are in tandem with each oda they amass pples money at nigerians detriment. z not dere fault wen dere z no stark and sefless service in judicial system, it has metarmophosed into primitive and corrupt institution. shame tu u economic saboteur!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Dr. Chris Ngige Gone Spiritual To Win The Anambra Election [PHOTO] / Saudi Authorities Receives Over 1.3m Pilgrims For Hajj Rites At Arafat(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.