Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,909 members, 7,838,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Pics!!"there's Power Between My Legs" Singer Maheed Tweets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics!!"there's Power Between My Legs" Singer Maheed Tweets (3496 Views)

Man's Tweets About An 11-Year-Old Girl Go Viral / A Fire Is Burning Between My Legs :-/ / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor Shows Off Her Hot Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics!!"there's Power Between My Legs" Singer Maheed Tweets by Netz2(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
For those who don't know her, Maheeda, real name Caroline Sam, became an orphan at age 13 and with no oneto help her turned to prostitution. But she later gave her life to Christ (according to her) and turned to music.

In an interview with The Sun early this year, Maheed talked about her struggles to quit prostitution and turningto God for help

"...Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostitution, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and myhusband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostitution? There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostitution even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered."Has she beenundelivered?She's now talking about sleeping with random men. See it after the cut

MORE PICTURES : http://www.turkzconcept.com/2013/08/theres-power-between-my-legs-singer.html

Re: Pics!!"there's Power Between My Legs" Singer Maheed Tweets by amiskurie(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
enter the dragon!
Re: Pics!!"there's Power Between My Legs" Singer Maheed Tweets by drnoel: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2013
hahahha, 4 women who still have the impression that all men die cos of that thing they have btw their legs. U people are on ur own ooo.
Re: Pics!!"there's Power Between My Legs" Singer Maheed Tweets by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2013

I laugh in homosexual!
Re: Pics!!"there's Power Between My Legs" Singer Maheed Tweets by Netz2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
SimonAndal:
I laugh in homosexual!

U be one of them?

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship With Women Pls Help / She's Driving Me Nut!! / Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.