Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Wanna Get Married? Slow Down And Answer These Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanna Get Married? Slow Down And Answer These Questions (570 Views)

Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Reservations: Don't Read If You Don't Wanna Get Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Get Married? Slow Down And Answer These Questions by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ask Yourselves these Questions:

Am I dependable?
Am I thoughtful?
Do I spend money unwisely?

I have found that in marriage Trust is a powerful influence. If you plan to marry then you are committing your life to one person. The most obvious form of trust in a marriage involves the bounds of monogamy. We trust that our spouse will remain faithful physically as well as emotionally.
This means that, during the engagement stage you must be honest with your fiancé or fiancée and any “contingency plan” should have been long abandoned. Marriage means that you will not allow yourselves to become involved with other men or women in any manner which would bring harm to the marriage relationship. Define all your relationships from now on - Read the full article here at: http://www.covenantrelationships.org/2013/08/wanna-get-married-slow-down-and-answer.html#sthash.fGnZZb0R.dpuf
Re: Wanna Get Married? Slow Down And Answer These Questions by Monicasque(f): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
good read

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Use People Maybe A Guy Or Girl To Monitor Your Spouse? / How To Make A Man/woman Happy / Why Do Ladies Present Guys Cheap Items As Gift ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.