Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials (22521 Views)

Free Tutorials- Sewing Businesses! / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? / What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 12:54am On Sep 20, 2014
Cul4real: THANKS and pls help more, my paypal was not set up with USA profile and i haven‘t link any payoneer card with it before, likewise my friend payoneer card have never link with any paypal account because he just received it. Thanks bros.
Which country is your own PayPal account profile set up with?

To the best of my understanding, payoneer only comes with a US payment service that includes a virtual USA bank acct # with routing#, enabling you to receive money Only from companies operating within USA.

Meaning your PayPal acct must be setup with a USA profile for you to link it up with a payoneer card!
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2014
solbash11:
Which country is your own PayPal account profile set up with?

To the best of my understanding, payoneer only comes with a US payment service that includes a virtual USA bank acct # with routing#, enabling you to receive money Only from companies operating within USA.

Meaning your PayPal acct must be setup with a USA profile for you to link it up with a payoneer card!
bros no doubt dat am a novice meanwhy i could not provides answer to some of question you asked. However let me explain how i got my paypal so u can understand my problem in other to help. I registered through www.firstbanknigeria.com/paypal and after i linked my paypal with firstbank mastercard, i also link it with Ebay.com to buy used books and sell in another site. Dat was only wat i understood ooo. And now i want know if i can use my friend payoneer card to clear my money in my paypal Thanks.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by midasbliss(f): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2014
please my id is d temporal one can i use it?
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2014
Cul4real: bros no doubt dat am a novice meanwhy i could not provides answer to some of question you asked. However let me explain how i got my paypal so u can understand my problem in other to help. I registered through www.firstbanknigeria.com/paypal and after i linked my paypal with firstbank mastercard, i also link it with Ebay.com to buy used books and sell in another site. Dat was only wat i understood ooo. And now i want know if i can use my friend payoneer card to clear my money in my paypal Thanks.

To the best of my understanding, your PayPal account which you opened through First bank of Nigeria and linked with your first bank Naira MasterCard cannot RECEIVE money.

It is NOT advisable that you linked the payoneer card to that your PayPal account you registered through firstbanknigeria.com/PayPal because it comes with a Nigerian Profile.

Note: Your PayPal acct must be setup with a
USA profile for you to link it up with a payoneer
card!
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by juwoonn(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
freestuffsonnet: Hi Nairalnders, Lots of us here have gotten the Payoneer master-card but don't know how to make money into it. Others have heard a lot about the need and important of getting the Payonneer MasterCard but don't really know what to do with it and how to make money with it.

Some got their own payoneer master card and till it expires, they never make or receive a dime from it. what a waste? Now i set up this thread so we can disuse and share ideas and information on how to make money into your Payoneer card and withdraw your cash via any ATM here in naija that accept Mastercard.

Starting from me, I have 2 Payoneer master-card, one from 2checkout which u can see below and the 2nd one from Payoneer direct. I make money into them using Clickbank and 2checkout. As you can see my Today's Clickbank payment proofs below.

Disclaimer: I'm working with Payoneer, neither am i their staff..or have connection with them. not even their affiliate. I only have their MasterCard like any other naija people and have been enjoying their services. which makes it more easy to receive your earnings online. so i say i should create this thread so i and others can help others and the newbies get something doing online.

Having said that. I will be revealing some secrets for you on this topic tomorrow. And i also encourage others [internet marketer] to also drop tip or idea on this topic so we can help follow Nairalanders and naija people. if you don't have the card yet, don't worry i will teach you how to get it yours [IS FREE] and if you have it already, we will look into how you too can start making money with it right away.

So watch out for mine tomorrow...but before then, i want to know if you guys are interested on this...or i should let this thread be buried? Show your interest by replying 'I'm interested'

I don't understand u mr. Paul, u always start threads and abandon them. U started dis thread August last year... More than a year now and havn't said anything meaningful than just encouage peeps to get dia card. Nawa

May be u're more interested in selling ur clickbank ebook than helping others.

Me, I have my card and I make consistent money publishing my ebooks.
Cheers
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
solbash11:

To the best of my understanding, your PayPal account which you opened through First bank of Nigeria and linked with your first bank Naira MasterCard cannot RECEIVE money.

It is NOT advisable that you linked the payoneer card to that your PayPal account you registered through firstbanknigeria.com/PayPal because it comes with a Nigerian Profile.

Note: Your PayPal acct must be setup with a
USA profile for you to link it up with a payoneer
card!
pls do not tired of me because you really helps. Give me guide line and steps to register for paypal account with USA profile so i can start afresh again. Thank you so much bros.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
Cul4real: pls do not tired of me because you really helps. Give me guide line and steps to register for paypal account with USA profile so i can start afresh again. Thank you so much bros.

To setup and successfully operate a USA PayPal account, you need the following requirements put in place standby:

* A USA phone number
* A USA bank account
* A USA IP address/VPN
* A USA address location

These requirements comes at a cost for you to get, unless if you have a friend/family abroad who can help you provide any of the requirements.

If you're ready and willing to get the afore mentioned requirements to setup your own USA PayPal account, feel free to email me, see my (email) contact details to reach me anytime.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
solbash11:

To setup and successfully operate a USA PayPal account, you need the following requirements put in place standby:

* A USA phone number
* A USA bank account
* A USA IP address/VPN
* A USA address location

These requirements comes at a cost for you to get, unless if you have a friend/family abroad who can help you provide any of the requirements.

If you're ready and willing to get the afore mentioned requirements to setup your own USA PayPal account, feel free to email me, see my (email) contact details to reach me anytime.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by bosunjohns(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
freestuffsonnet:

Step 2: when you on the form section..the sign up form has 3 sections.. one part is where you enter ur personal details, then the 2nd part is where you fill in your account information and the last part is where you enter your personal verification which should contain any of these 3 identification. [National ID Card, drivers lenience or international passport] You must have any of these 3 to complete your sign up. Is that clear?

Hi @ freestuffsonnet . I dont have any of these means of identification. What can I do? I'm currently processing my international passport but my drivers licence is not ready too. I dont have the national id card either. Please what can I do??
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
I got email from payoneer to scan my ID card and i did so immediately but no reply again, pls it will take like how many days again to get the card? Thanks.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by surestsam(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cul4real: I got email from payoneer to scan my ID card and i did so immediately but no reply again, pls it will take like how many days again to get the card? Thanks.
gve dem time to review d card.. Like a week
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 6:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
surestsam: gve dem time to review d card.. Like a week
Thank you for the respond.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by mokumsamuel(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
surestsam: gve dem time to review d card.. Like a week

You could also send them a soft reminder. I experienced a delay in processing mine but once i sent a soft reminder, it didn't take long before the whole thing was sorted out.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 6:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy 54 independenc day! Pls my good people teach us how you makes good money into your payoneer card so we that just started online business should be able to independent financially and ever remain grateful to GOD and YOU for shows to us the various right ways to success. Thanks.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by oscarvicto(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=Cul4real][/quote]

Please kindly post your email sir........
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
oscarvicto:

adediran22@gmail.com Thank you ooo.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by femiola3: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Cul4real: adediran22@gmail.com Thank you ooo.
pls i m interested too my email is faanoolayinka@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 2:27am On Oct 05, 2014
oscarvicto:

PLS keep to your promised. adediran22@gmail.com THANKS.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Hardetayour: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
lakefist:

what do u want to know abt fiverr?
Sir. Can I get the fiverr e-book too?
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Hardetayour: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
lakefist:

what do u want to know abt fiverr?
Can I get the e-book too. Hardetayour@yahoo.com
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Pls help me, i got email from payoneer this morning asked me to provide additional photo ID before they can process my application, afterall i have already uploaded my voter‘s card over 20days ago. And i dnt have any other ID card. What should i do? Thanks.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by surestsam(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
Cul4real:
Pls help me, i got email from payoneer this morning asked me to provide additional photo ID before they can process my application, afterall i have already uploaded my voter‘s card over 20days ago. And i dnt have any other ID card. What should i do? Thanks.
just do wateva dey want....
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 10:18am On Oct 09, 2014
surestsam:
just do wateva dey want....
Thanks, but i did not have their request.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Pls let someone educates me on how to make use of Virtual credit card to verify paypal and i would like to know how effective is it because payoneer have been given me difficulties to get their card since. Thanks.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
Cul4real:
Pls let someone educates me on how to make use of Virtual credit card to verify paypal and i would like to know how effective is it because payoneer have been given me difficulties to get their card since. Thanks.

Ensure you Purchase either your Virtual credit card or Virtual Bank account (best if you want a USA PayPal acct) from a reliable source/vendor.

Hey bro, we've had correspondence before on this issue, feel free to write me with your request anytime.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 12:54pm On Oct 09, 2014
solbash11:

Ensure you Purchase either your Virtual credit card or Virtual Bank account (best if you want a USA PayPal acct) from a reliable source/vendor.

Hey bro, we've had correspondence before on this issue, feel free to write me with your request anytime.
Help your brother, everything is not about “cent“ but to be your brother‘s keeper. Thanks.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Cul4real:
Help your brother, everything is not about “cent“ but to be your brother‘s keeper. Thanks.

I cannot provide a Virtual credit card for you, I don't generate it myself! I just advise you FREELY to ensure you get the stuff you need from a reliable source, did I ask you for your 'cent' here? answer me...
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
solbash11:

I cannot provide a Virtual credit card for you, I don't generate it myself! I just advise you FREELY to ensure you get the stuff you need from a reliable source, did I ask you for your 'cent' here? answer me...
dnt be annoyed bros, by “cent“ am refers to our last conversation on verify USA Paypal account not on virtual credit card. But what i am pleading for now is all about a free tutorial on Virtual credit card. Pls no fess big bros cuz u stl remain my mentor. Thanks.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by solbash11(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Cul4real:
dnt be annoyed bros, by “cent“ am refers to our last conversation on verify USA Paypal account not on virtual credit card. But what i am pleading for now is all about a free tutorial on Virtual credit card. Pls no fess big bros cuz u stl remain my mentor. Thanks.
Alright no qualms bro. Now talking about the free tutorial on Virtual credit card you mentioned, can you elaborate more on what you meant, Are you saying that you want to know how to add the 'purchased' VCC to your PayPal account to make it becomes verified?
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Cul4real(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2014
solbash11:

Alright no qualms bro. Now talking about the free tutorial on Virtual credit card you mentioned, can you elaborate more on what you meant, Are you saying that you want to know how to add the 'purchased' VCC to your PayPal account to make it becomes verified?
Wow! Am impressed with your passion to be of help. Actually i haven‘t purchase VCC yet but i just want to know its effectiveness and efficiency to verify and to operates USA paypal in other to eliminate problem of payoneer before i can go for it(VCC)? Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Machines 4 Sale / 6 Super Tips On How To Find A Good Wholesaler / Oil Prices Hit Highest Levels Since 2015 Amid Tightening Markets, Saudi Purge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.