Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch (7295 Views)

Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? / Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by Kaozee: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
Lately I've been seeing pictures, paintings and designs of 3D art and they look so sureal that I have to twist my head and probably zoom the picture just to clarify what I'm seeing. Naturally I assumed only Americans and white people could do 3D art and sketches because its a very complex kinda art which amateurs and simpletons can't just delve into.
Then out of nowhere I stumbled across some 3D sketches and when I did some inquiry I discovered that they were all done by a young Nigerian lad, here's the shocker,. He's a UNILAG Boy.
Of course I was surprised when I found out that someone could sitdown and draw wonders like that, I didn't know Nigerians had such talent plus 3d art isn't that old so I didn't expect Nigerians to follow the new trend. By the way his name is Kenechukwu Nwadiogbu, a 200lvl Civil Engineering student. One would think he's a student of creative art or probably Artchitecture but apparently what he has is pure and undiluted talent and skill. He's currently a rave on Instagram due to his sketches because they look so real, one could easily mistake his sketches for a dolly or an object on a paper.
http:///1d20TB1

Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by yame014: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
This is superb...mehn! am thrilled
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by Kaozee: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
Thanks I was 2 wen I saw wat he did wif d pen
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by HezronLorraine(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wow,superb.I'm thrilled.truely gifted.
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by spywareczar(m): 8:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Cool
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by Kaozee: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2013
He just needs encouragement on his works.frm ken: Its happening live at inspirationalfm 92.3 on saturday... Tune in nd listen to my interview on my works... Really need your support
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by newacca: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
OP Thx for posting this. I need someone like Ken to work with. I think he has the skills. smiley
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by Kaozee: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
newacca: OP Thx for posting this. I need someone like Ken to work it. I think he has the skills. smiley
thanks
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by Kaozee: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2013
Dis is more of his works.He is surely good

Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by newacca: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
I dnt knw why d MOD hid my post. Cos I asked if I cld connect with d guy whose work was posted. Anyway,no P. If it means we cnt connect via NL,we'll surely connect with ppl elsewhere.Ciao!

1 Like

Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by Kaozee: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2013
Dis is his pin 2A387142 thanks for ur love kiss
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by newacca: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2013
Thx 4 d info.
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by KenNwadiogbu(m): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
cheesy Thanks y'all... Means alot
Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by KenNwadiogbu(m): 2:30am On Nov 11, 2013
Come Matt 11:28

Re: Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch by Fola01: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Most of the PENCIL drawing gurus i know are in the line of civil engineering.

(1) (Reply)

Painting Of Nigeria Best Drawing Sketch Portrait Artist / 7 Dangerous Images That Almost Got Their Photographers Killed / The Portfolio Of A Banner Ad Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.