Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator (3278 Views)

for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects / Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? / Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by shadyshaz(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2006
Hey hi everyone this is Shadyshaz im a Nigerian, living in Nigeria, Lagos, and ive learnt 3d modelling and animation and 2d visual effects over the years and im looking to gain some exposure. Hit me back with as many job offers as u like. Thanks a mill ,
                       Oh yeah and heres my Portfolio
                                                                     Its all done in maya. i cudn tput character animation today. this is a mixture of the old stuff when i started, n sum new stuff,  And sum people said maya isnt too good fer rendering. I hope i cud change their minds here because maya actually has one of the coolest renderers ever u just have to be patient.

Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by shadyshaz(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2006
Sorry to reply to my own message but i cudnt put all the pics and send as a zip so im going to have to put a few .
these are only my maya 3d works . ill put my 2d photoshop laer.

Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by shadyshaz(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2006
Im getting tired so heres the last one im putting up, lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by Seun(m): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2006
I think you should stick with rendering of inanimate objects. You human models need much improvement, but the other pictures you posted are surprisingly good. Why not try objects with human features?
Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by iice(f): 2:08am On Sep 07, 2006
Yeah i like the inanimate ones better. Nice work
Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by Busta(f): 5:17am On Sep 07, 2006
Impressive.
Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by Seun(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2006
Your monkey character is also quite good. Maybe you should try coloring it?
Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by zPixel(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2006
Have never seen a nigerian work like this with 3d, especially maya. Nice one.

I have some questoions for you:

1) did you go to a school to learn all those stuff or want.

2) have you done any animations, if so i will like to see them.

3) how old are you(stupid question i guess).
Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by shadyshaz(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2006
I used to watch people use 3d studio Max and i wasnt too impressed but since forever ive always wanted to be a 3d animator so i went to find out which was the world renowned 3d visual effects software and i heard maya was the best but that it was hard to learn. I still picked it up and i found it alot EASIER and user friendly than Max. It was very effective and i cud always see myself going far wiv it.I didnt put any jobs in the pics i posted, all wat u saw were just render tests to show u guys tha maya had a good renderer. cuz i was quite offended by sum bad comments passed in iinitial posts.Well sum1 asked sum questions so i ;ll answer em. I didnt go to school ive been sitting at home ever since i left secondary school, but i'll be leaving fer school sumtime nxt year. Im 21 and err i cudnt put my animations cuz their too large

Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by Lafem(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2006
Very impressive stuff, bro. Needless to say that I all those years you spent at home learning and honing your skillz were well spent -- going by the quality of your work. If you keep at it you're definitely going places. Keep it up, bro wink wink
Re: Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator by Raymand(m): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2006
I love the shadyzcorp logo. . . could you do one for me?

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Design A New Nigerian Flag, What Would It Look Like? / Portrait Of Genny! / Unbelievable Art Work Of Oresegun Olumide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.