Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? (3426 Views)

Ken Nwadiogbu, The Pioneer Of Nigerian 3D Sketch / We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX / Nigerian 3d Visual Effects Animator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by Nduese777: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hi Friends

Hope all is well, I happen to find myself in the 3D world some few months ago, and have not regretted a bit. From my own observations and opinion, I believe that, the animation and visual art industry in Nigeria is still crawling, but we are getting there. Indians started from somewhere but now she is the home for western outsource. Indian is booming in the 3D Outsource Market. I believe that Nigeria will follow suit.

One thing I like about the 3d arts is that you don't need to be a Phd. or a Bsc. holder to become a pro. The problem we are having here in Nigeria is how to overcome our individualistic attitude and build on a cooperative attitude. cooperation is the only way we animators and modelers can succeed a great yard in these industry.

Please I want to belong to a 3D modeling and Animation Team. Is There Any? Have chosen to work with Cinema 4d, I like these 3d software, you get just any thing you want in many different ways. Here are just some few samples of my work,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by spywareczar(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Whre re they?
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by PeterReezer: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
arrh..... men.....still the same old talks again ....the problem is obvious and has been like that for a long time....
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by webkuti: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2013
We created this image, How is it?.

Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by ncpat(m): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Nduese777: Hi Friends

Hope all is well, I happen to find myself in the 3D world some few months ago, and have not regretted a bit. From my own observations and opinion, I believe that, the animation and visual art industry in Nigeria is still crawling, but we are getting there. Indians started from somewhere but now she is the home for western outsource. Indian is booming in the 3D Outsource Market. I believe that Nigeria will follow suit.

One thing I like about the 3d arts is that you don't need to be a Phd. or a Bsc. holder to become a pro. The problem we are having here in Nigeria is how to overcome our individualistic attitude and build on a cooperative attitude. cooperation is the only way we animators and modelers can succeed a great yard in these industry.

Please I want to belong to a 3D modeling and Animation Team. Is There Any? Have chosen to work with Cinema 4d, I like these 3d software, you get just any thing you want in many different ways. Here are just some few samples of my work,

Hope u are not high on weed or ogogoro, u can not even post sample and u are here glamoring for 3d,well I don`t mean to insult anyone but that is what u wrote that here are ur samples, so where are they? for me i`m into Blender 3D software.

Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by lifegate007(m): 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2013
Good work, where can I get a good 3D software really need one pls name one I can get
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by ncpat(m): 6:06am On Nov 26, 2013
lifegate007: Good work, where can I get a good 3D software really need one pls name one I can get

blender www.blender.org it is free
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by velociraptor: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by emmaxman(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Learners dey here oOº°˚˚˚˚°ºO . Abeg help up oOº°˚˚˚˚°ºO
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by KenNwadiogbu(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2013
So you guys are talking about 3D? What do you think about mine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
false advertising is the order of the day. Pls stop claiming to be a 3d artist when you download models, position them and press render
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by KenNwadiogbu(m): 2:19am On Dec 23, 2013
ladanski: false advertising is the order of the day. Pls stop claiming to be a 3d artist when you download models, position them and press render

Lol! Who's downloading models? shocked
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2013
@Ken, alot of people do this nowadays. They advertise their "services" and claim to be "professionals" whereas they cannot model a simple tea cup to save their lives. There are also alot of so-called 3D design schools that will charge you alot and teach you nothing. The few good users like "damaroyworkshop" for one reason or the other have gone quiet over the years. The best way to gather a team is to create competitions. Thats how you will get everyone's attention and filter out the good artists.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by KenNwadiogbu(m): 2:34am On Dec 24, 2013
ladanski: @Ken, alot of people do this nowadays. They advertise their "services" and claim to be "professionals" whereas they cannot model a simple tea cup to save their lives. There are also alot of so-called 3D design schools that will charge you alot and teach you nothing. The few good users like "damaroyworkshop" for one reason or the other have gone quiet over the years. The best way to gather a team is to create competitions. Thats how you will get everyone's attention and filter out the good artists.

True talk
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 24, 2013
Here is a short animated video I made recently in blender.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shGXzYVETBk
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by 360di: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
There is a chance for the Nigerian animation industry. The animati.ng project is dedicated to the growth of the industry and although it may take a while and a lot of work, the industry will grow. Animators can join the forum at http://animati.ng to post their works, discuss with other animators. There is also a week-long event in January to host animators. Follow @animationNIG for more
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by Audraey(f): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
KenNwadiogbu:
So you guys are talking about 3D? What do you think about mine

Is this really your work? It's scarce seeing Nigerians exhibiting artworks. Contact or visit this blog http://audraeys..com, they promote Art
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by DerrickM(m): 9:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
Hehehehe*lol*I really don't agree with that statement of yours. Nigerian artists are good @pasting them works for likes or appreciation on facebook & youtube no matter how bogus it is. It sharing the how-tos,processes,tips & tricks to achieving such skill they don't do at all. We don't really share our skills & knowledge that's why our creative industry will always crawl not soar as it should. The western world has made sharing such a habit so they're never at a loss. I checked your blog & not bad content somewhat similar to blogs/websites I know on such topics. Check them out...

www.dm3drev-studeos..com

www.comicpanel.org

www.youneekstudios.com

www.chronos-studeos.com

www.3dmaticatelier.com

www.waysstudios.com

www.thecomicrepublic.com

www.shadowblack.com.ng

www.quadronstudios.com

If you really what to know what Nigerians are up to creatively. Join the following groups on facebook:

*Animation West Africa

*The Club Africa Animation

*3D Nigeria

*Association of Comic Makes of Nigeria

*Nigerian Comic Artists Group

*Lagos Graphic Designers

*Strictly CG

*Nigerian Digital Arts

You will be sure glad you did*winks winks*

Audraey:

Is this really your work? It's scarce seeing Nigerians exhibiting artworks. Contact or visit this blog http://audraeys..com, they promote Art
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by inspirati: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Awesome job opportunity for Artist/Illustrator at Maliyo games. Click link for job description.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/298536672/Game-Artist-Job-Role

1 Like

Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
na na na come o, come on, come on... i like it , like it, come on

the http://www.animati.ng/ seems not online
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by emak1991: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
I'm into 3d modeling and animation.If u are interested in learning 3d modeling and animation, call me on 08106244065(Rainbow view animation).
To u will learn:
Environment modeling
Objects modeling and animation.
Character modeling and animation
Online training- 5k, physical training 20k
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by emak1991: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
We offer 3d modeling training and you can also get ur modeling work done with us.....we are into character modeling, environment modeling, objects modeling, character and cars modeling and rigging and animation... Online training...12k, physical training... 50k....call 08106244065
Re: Nigerian 3d Animation And Digital Arts Industry Are We Growing? by excell0001: 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
we are growing I am a blender man myself

(1) (Reply)

Incredibly Lifelike Paintings Of Swimmers By Gustavo Silva Nuñez / Free Adobe After Effects Training Course / Explain This Photo If U Truly Know Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.