Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. (1238 Views)

Presidential Results From Abia / 8 PDP Govs In Secret Pact With APC - Saturday Sun / 2011: 8 PDP Governors That May Not Get Second Term Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by njideoby(f): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
Eight members of Abia state PDP died in a car crash today while returning from Anambra state where they had gone to officiate in Anambra ward congress.
Road traffic accidents (RTA) has of recent been so rampant in Nigeria, it could be recalled that few weeks ago some executives of NANS lost their lives to RTA,and more recently the first lady Dame PE Jonathan also lost her mother to RTA as well as others that go unrecord everyday in Nigeria.
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by deife(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
So pathetic! RIP sad
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2013
RIP
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2013
RIP
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by owie05(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
Sad n Hrt Bleeding.R.I.P PDP.
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by Chasicolis(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
source
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by njideoby(f): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
Chasicolis: source
AIT News (8.00pm)
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by simpleseyi: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
One more down, many more to go. All those that are one way or the other looting the treasure shall go 6-feet down. Abacha, Mariam Babangida, Augustus Akhiomu, Patrick Owoye Azazi, Stella Obasanjo (cosmetics surgery),Jonathan's brother, Patience Jonathan's mother, Fashola's father (Fashola has been deporting all poor from Lagos either you are Hausa, Yoruba or Ibo), Govt Suntai of Taraba used state resources to buy and fly private jet - we are still await his announcement, e.t.c.

For all the politicians that are serving the masses, God will continue to bless you, even when you die, your children's children will live forever.
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by Bensonn: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
May their gentle soul rest in peace, God will console their respective families IJN..amen!
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by deeptesting(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Those we hold closest to our hearts never truly leave us. They live on in the kindness they have shared and the love they brought into our lives. ~ Anonymous

It is my wish that their families,friends,well-wishers and party members find the fortitude to cope with this irreparable loss.
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by njideoby(f): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
Oh boy! This so harsh,take it easy.We mourn with those who mourn and not rejoice or make merry when others mourn or suffer.
simpleseyi: One more down, many more to go. All those that are one way or the other looting the treasure shall go 6-feet down. Abacha, Mariam Babangida, Augustus Akhiomu, Patrick Owoye Azazi, Stella Obasanjo (cosmetics surgery),Jonathan's brother, Patience Jonathan's mother, Fashola's father (Fashola has been deporting all poor from Lagos either you are Hausa, Yoruba or Ibo), Govt Suntai of Taraba used state resources to buy and fly private jet - we are still await his announcement, e.t.c.

For all the politicians that are serving the masses, God will continue to bless you, even when you die, your children's children will live forever.
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by simpleseyi: 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2013
njideoby: Oh boy! This so harsh,take it easy.We mourn with those who mourn and not rejoice or make merry when others mourn or suffer.

There is no peace for the wicked. I pray for those who pray for me and curse those who curse me. Looters are not to be pitied. Even the Bible says that looters sinners shall go to hell.
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by njideoby(f): 12:15am On Aug 22, 2013
simpleseyi:

There is no peace for the wicked. I pray for those who pray for me and curse those who curse me. Looters are not to be pitied. Even the Bible says that looters sinners shall go to hell.
The same bible I read says;pray for your leaders that they will lead well and there will be peace in the land and also pray for those who hate you,for when you do this,you're heaping coals of fire on their heads,but if you only pray for your friends,there's no difference between you and the unbelievers.
Re: 8 PDP Members From Abia State Died In A Car Crash. by mensdept: 4:18am On Aug 22, 2013
njideoby: Oh boy! This so harsh,take it easy.We mourn with those who mourn and not rejoice or make merry when others mourn or suffer.

What do you mean its harsh? People are suffering and dying by the thousands because of politicians and complacent folks like you who want to mourn day in day out.

Like the poster said, 8 down, and more to go, including THEO ORJI

(1) (Reply)

**2015 Election!**tukur, Amaechi Lock Horns Again / Ngige,APC Humiliate OBI Of Onitsha / We Are Sorry Nigerians. Prof Jega On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.