Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: (10103 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship. / Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by megajay1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
1. The only thing he wants is sex.
He comes and goes back home to
his wife.
2. He is never going to leave his
wife for you
3. You are most likely not the only
one
4. After using you he will move
onto someone else
5. He doesn't owe you anything
6. Getting pregnant on purpose
won't trap him; his kids are at
home with his wife
7. His money and property is for
him and his family, you only get
the small change
8. You will never be part of his
future

11 Likes

Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by uboma(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmmm! Wise words indeed.
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by MrsChima(f): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2013
That's a lie because Mercy Johnson snatched a married man from his first wife and now they are smiling and giggling with a baby.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2013
Do you think the girls don't know this already. I am sure they can tell you many more reasons why you should not date married men but the truth is that they know why they date these men. And I am sure you also know why these girls date rich married men too.
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
And do you also know some married men, will quote so many life histories about their sisters, cousins, who either married married men and they all live happily after.... and another set of their sisters and cousins who also married single guys but are so lonely and frustrated in their marriage... Claiming that married man are the best set of suitors to date and take serious.....smhhh.....
So , op don't blame only the girls... The married men carry greater portion of blames too...I still don't understand , the rational of some married men having a peaceful home , then go outside to look and hunt for trouble , all in the name of excitement undecided....na wa o
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Cyntsteve(f): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
true true true!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Mynd44: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2013
What makes the OP think these girls want a future? Some just want to get laid
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 22, 2013
OP.. those girls already know. They are just looking for "action"

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by megajay1(m): 1:34am On Aug 22, 2013
they may also be driven by an evil spirit. my pastor said that every bad thing a man does, there is an evil spirit behind it
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 22, 2013
As if they give a fvck grin grin

They are looking for money to buy blackberry and Colombian hair. grin
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Osama10(m): 5:21am On Aug 22, 2013
They would never listen. grin
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by israel007: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2013
Married men go vex with this OP now now
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Nomski0(f): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2013
mega jay: they may also be driven by an evil spirit. my pastor said that every bad thing a man does, there is an evil spirit behind it
LOL!!!
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by fyneboi79(m): 8:14am On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
That's a lie because Mercy Johnson snatched a married man from his first wife and now they are smiling and giggling with a baby.
This yeye woman again

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Popowaa: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2013
True,but sm married men divorce their wives just to marry sm of those girls
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Pdizzle(m): 8:45am On Aug 22, 2013
Nashville: Do you think the girls don't know this already. I am sure they can tell you many more reasons why you should not date married men but the truth is that they know why they date these men. And I am sure you also know why these girls date rich married men too.
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by coolest01(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2013
Popowaa: True,but sm married men divorce their wives just to marry sm of those girls
lie. They don't divorce anything! The girls just want to have sex with them, ride in their big cars and get some money from them that's all. Marry fire!
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by pilotseq: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2013
its called grooving... use what you have to get what you want, at times they end up been the next madam at home.... its just a game of luck.... undecided
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by emexb2k: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2013
It is no news, They know what they are looking for.
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by farem: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2013
mega jay: 1. The only thing he wants is sex.
his wife.
wife for you
one
onto someone else
home with his wife
the small change
future
[color=#990000]
Hmmm. NEARLY ALL THE CALAMITIES ABOVE WILL STILL BEFALL YOU, EVEN IF YOU DECIDE TO OPEN YOUR LEGS WIDE FOR THE UNMARRIED/SINGLE MEN (IN FACT GO AND DISMANTLE YOUR LEGS PERMANENTLY FOR ANYONE YOU LIKE FOR ANY REASON). WHERE DID YOU HEAR IT THAT IT IS UNTIL YOU OPEN OR DISMANTLE YOUR 2 LEGS THAT MARRIAGE IS POSSIBLE? GO ASK WETIN EDITH DON SUFFER WHO DON DEY OPEN IM LEGS TEY-TEY.
CLOSE THAT WOUNDED LEGS NOW BEFORE I OPEN MY EYES!
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Monicasque(f): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
mega jay: 1. The only thing he wants is sex.
his wife.
wife for you
one
onto someone else
home with his wife
the small change
future

beautiful thread. poster i love u smiley wink cool
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2013
as if they dont know,they only shy away from the truth.......some even believe married men are most caring,than most single guys...
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Dubemkelly(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Believe u me,its fun fair, swimming grooves...U get laid n get ur reward handsomely. Poverty mks dese gurls do d shyt n nobody gives a damn until one has bcum a victim...btw,married men need it n one wud wonder,y most married were active b4 marriage or y dey bhave lik lions outside n wen home wiv der wives, dey no too dey ball buh a man xpects his wife 2 be a gud wman n a LovePeddler too...Its jux balancing
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2013
all the girls jst wanna get rich quick.,see married men chopping dem lik biscuit
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by megajay1(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque:

beautiful thread. poster i love u smiley wink cool
monicasque, pouring my heart out for u too. bee my honey
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by MrsChima(f): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2013
fyneboi79: This yeye woman again

Truth hurts huh bish? grin
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2013
I knw these already,fnx 4 d reminder..
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by fyneboi79(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Truth hurts huh bish? grin
what truthI can bet my life that you are •̸№t married and only live with a man who impregnated you(kwarangida).You are always trying τ̲̅ȍ justify evil deeds and you lack morals τ̲̅ȍ say the least grin
Za ka chu ubanka!
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by MrsChima(f): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2013
fyneboi79: what truthI can bet my life that you are •̸№t married and only live with a man who impregnated you(kwarangida).You lack morals τ̲̅ȍ say the least grin
Za ka chu ubanka!

I lacks moral because I live with a monogamous hubby but Mercy Johnson can steal a married fool and get pregnant by him. grin grin

You are the village idi0t huh? grin

Buhahahahhaahhhaahahahahhahaha.
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by fyneboi79(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I lacks moral because I live with a monogamous hubby but Mercy Johnson can steal a married fool and get pregnant by him. grin grin

You are the village idi0t huh? grin
by married fool ,do ‎u mean ur live in lovercos when he's •̸№t home I can bet he's shagging some tight punnanny out there cos urs sure has a mega slack now grin

Did ‎u actually just examine ur punnanny
Re: Ladies Before You Spread Your Legs Wide For A Married Man You Must Know This: by MrsChima(f): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2013
fyneboi79: by married fool ,do ‎u mean ur live in lover

I doubt he lives with Mercy all the time but they sure are fucking! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Best Way To PUNISH Any Woman!! (photos) / Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) / Can U Marry A Fat Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.