Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Becareful How You Receive Money (zac Poonen) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Becareful How You Receive Money (zac Poonen) (948 Views)

Joagbaje This Will Shock You , A Very Short Message By Zac Pooen / Do Not Be Unequally Yoked Up With Unbelievers - Zac Poonen / Always Put God First In Your Life ( Tithing ) - By Zac Poonen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Becareful How You Receive Money (zac Poonen) by sidespin: 7:51am On Aug 22, 2013
BECAREFUL HOW YOU RECEIVE MONEY (Zac Poonen)

There was a very wealthy brother in one of our churches. He came one day to my house and gave me an envelope, obviously containing some money. He said, ‘here you are brother Zac, this is for you’ I said, ‘ok, thank you very much’

As soon as he left my house, the Lord said to me, ‘Don’t touch that! Take it to the church office, get a receipt and give it back to that brother. You must not use one Rupee (dime) of that money for any of your needs’

He was a born-again, baptized brother, known in our churches, he was not a stranger. I went to the church office, got a receipt and when I saw him next I gave it to him. He said to me, ‘That wasn’t for the church brother Zac, that was for you’ I said, ‘That’s ok, you gave it to the Lord and it’s gone to the Lord, don’t worry’

3-month’s later, this brother fell into some sins and I had to correct and discipline him. My mouth was open. Now if I had received his money, my mouth would have been so full of his money that I wouldn’t be able to speak. Have you ever tried to speak with your mouth stuffed with money? Try it. Put a lot of currency note in your mouth and try to speak. I would not have been able to speak to that brother.

The Lord knew what would happen 3-months later and protected me earlier so I could speak straight. Why is it some have not been able to correct or discipline some in their congregation whom they know aren’t living right? It is because they have stuffed money into their mouth. They didn’t seek the Lord whether they should receive that or not. (Zac Poonen)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Devil Playing With My Destiny? / Is It Wrong To Have Pictures Of Jesus? / Was Jesus Christ Created?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.