Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pls Help My World Is Crashing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My World Is Crashing (560 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / My Six Years Relationship Almost Crashing / Help!!!! A Brother's Mariage Is Crashing After Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My World Is Crashing by gifty99200(f): 10:23am On Aug 22, 2013
I read of a lady that poured her lover hot oil, after four years of courtship and i felt her pains and decided to share my story.
We met during our service year, we were so much into each other and we have never for one day thought of separation. Three years later he travelled to south africa for greener pastures and all my friends told me to forget him and carry on with my life but i won't listen i kept praying for him to succeed and made sure we talk on phone everyday all tru his stay so that there was NƠ̴̴͡ bridge in communication. He came back after 3yrs and we did our engagement and i was very happy. Immediately after the function he left again promising to come for the wedding so i can join him, but he started complaining of things being hard and tough and we all encouraged him to come home and do other things. He came this year and we we were believing God for a miracle, he called me in june i went to him he was very bitter he doesn't want to lose me, we made love and two days later he jilted me for NƠ̴̴͡ reason. He stopped picking my calls and right now learnt he has travelled to another country. I won't have poured him oil but i don't know what will happen to me because am still in pains. I can't even face my parents for the shame after 8yrs of courtship.

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For 'kerb Scrawlers' / Between A Lady And A Man, Who Has The Most Crush. / Can U Allow To Be Kissed In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.