Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,534 members, 7,958,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi (2401 Views)

Buhari's Questionable Deal With Qatar - Olusegun Adeniyi / Buhari May Keep Petroleum Portfolio For Himself - Olusegun Adeniyi / In Losing Power, Goodluck Jonathan Finally Finds Himself-olusegun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by crispgg: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
A nice one by Segun Adeniyi. This goes especially to those who go about spewing hatred on Nairaland.

The young Yoruba man was leaving office early to go and receive his visiting Igbo wife undergoing her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) primary assignment in a neighbouring town when he encountered a co-worker who planted in him the seed of doubts that eventually destroyed a beautiful union and set his own life crashing down. The careless remark that would play in his head again and again was that he was being naive to believe that his wife would remain faithful, especially considering that “she is young, she is a corper…and she is Igbo!”

The predilection to stereotype and label people by blaming the conduct of one person on an entire group he or she belongs (whether by age, class or ethnicity) is for me the central message in Tunde Kelani’s movie, “Magun” (Thunderbolt). It speaks to a time like this in our nation when some Yoruba and Igbo irridentists are promoting hate speech in the name of a meaningless superiority war that glorifies some distorted accounts of the past.

The cast of the movie written by Professor Akinwunmi Isola included seasoned professionals like Adebayo Faleti, Buki Ajayi, Uche Obi-Osotule, Lanre Balogun, Wale Macauley, Ngozi Nwosu and the late Dr. Larinde Akinleye. The story is woven around Ngozi, (played by Uche, one of Nigeria’s most versatile and adored actresses who for some inexplicable reasons doesn’t feature much in Nollywood) and Yinka (played by Lanre Balogun). The duo met and fell in love at the NYSC orientation camp.

With the insinuation that an Igbo woman could not be trusted and feeling rather insecure and jealous--notwithstanding the fact that he actually met his wife a virgin--Yinka eventually sought the diabolical power of “Magun”- the mysterious chastity control which instantly terminates the life of any man who dares to “climb” a straying wife. The snag though is that if the woman played no “away game” within a certain period while still being laced with “Magun” she stood the risk of death. Being a faithful wife, it was Ngozi’s life that was in danger in the movie.

Magun is fatal and remedies are rare and often not foolproof. So the efforts to break its life-threatening effect on Ngozi provided the entertainment and the drama of existence captured in the movie. But in the final analysis, Ngozi’s redemption came from the family of her irresponsible Yoruba husband, the Yoruba native doctors, her local Yoruba guardian and finally the love-struck Yoruba medical doctor who offered himself as a guinea pig to test the efficacy of “Magun” on the altar of a five-minute enjoyment. He was lucky to survive with an experience he would never forget!

When her tribulation was over and she was confronted with the prospect of another Yorubaman as suitor, Ngozi, quite naturally, was hesitant but her father, who started out as a Yoruba antagonist, saved the day by advising her to follow her heart. He said it would be wrong to blame a whole ethnic group for the misconduct of one man, before giving us that memorable line: “A man is a man; and a race is a race”.

About four weeks ago, the Lagos State Government “deported” some people to Onitsha in furtherance of its ill-conceived policy to rid the state of destitute. But despite that the action (which is targeted at vulnerable people within our society regardless of their ethnicity) has been condemned by many, including Yoruba people, some Igbo politicians would not let the facts get in the way of an opportunity for opportunism; they termed it a deliberate action against their kinsmen. To compound the situation, some “Yoruba defenders” would also latch on to it to tell some imaginary tales about the superiority of their ethnic group. And with that, we now have a war on the internet as to who between the Yoruba and Igbo can abuse, slander or curse more than the other.

It is obvious that because our nation has not succeeded in establishing effective mechanisms to maximize the potentials in our diversity, our fault lines are ever exposed. But our leaders will do well to strengthen ethnic harmony and national unity by safeguarding and protecting equal rights of all citizens, regardless of their status or where they come from. In the absence of such guarantee of social and economic rights for all, it is no surprise that our people have become easily susceptible to the antics of political manipulators who deploy ethnicity to advance their own careers.

I am an admirer of Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola but I believe that his approach to dealing with vulnerable people in Lagos State is wrong-headed; and as it has been most eloquently pointed out by Mr Femi Falana, SAN, clearly unconstitutional. I also think he could have handled better the complaints from the Anambra State Governor, Mr Peter Obi. However, that is also no excuse for some people to make provocative statements about Lagos being a “No-Man’s-land” or parrot one-sided accounts of the civil war to rain invectives on the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo with a view to provoking reactions from Yoruba people. While I have no problem with whoever would fault Awo’s judgement on some of the critical decisions he made in the course of the war as then Finance Minister (which should always be open to debate, especially since he took personal responsibility for the choices he made), I have problems with anybody using that to stigmatise his person or the entire Yoruba people. Within the same context, I consider it unacceptable and indeed reckless that any Yorubaman would libel, insult or abuse the Igbo people to make any silly points.

However, what worries me is not so much the antics of some Igbo and Yoruba juvenile adults who spend valuable time on the internet trading diatribes but rather the dangerous seeds they are sowing for our children who read many of the intemperate postings which paint a distorted picture of who we really are. For instance, I have Igbo friends who if anything happens within their families I would be one of the first persons to be contacted. This bond of trust is also reciprocated by my family who care less about the ethnicity of those friends. Even at that, I am also aware that this sort of relationships goes beyond the personal to the political arena, notwithstanding all the posturing to the contrary.

One of the most memorable assignments I covered as a reporter with the defunct Concord newspapers in the nineties was the burial in Ikorodu, Lagos, of the late Chief Adeniran Ogunsanya. I had never witnessed anything like that before or after when thousands of people (including the high and mighty) from another ethnic group would rally to bury someone who is not their kinsman. But that is because they considered him their kinsman; which then strengthens the argument of Dr Chika Ezeanya in her recent brilliant thesis on the issue and supports the message in ‘Magun’: a man is a man; a race is a race.

There are critical issues facing our nation today that should task us, beyond the infantile debate as to which ethnic group produced the first person to eat ‘ponmo’ in Nigeria! For instance, ASUU has been on strike for several weeks now but that is not generating debate because the children of almost anybody that is somebody in Nigeria today are either in private universities at home or schooling abroad. Unfortunately, that speaks to the current issue. Three days after Lagos dumped the destitute in Onitsha, it was reported that one of them had died. The question to ask is: what were they still doing under the bridge? What has happened to the remaining of those unfortunates on whose behalf we all make noise? I will not be surprised if they are still under Onitsha bridge, left to their fate for the same reason that the Lagos State Government deported them in the first place: because they are poor, homeless people who live on the margin of society!

This “Igbo this, Yoruba that” argument is unhelpful and detracts from what should be the focus of our attention. I believe it will serve us well if we return to what the real issue is, or at least should be: Whether they are Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba and regardless of their “state of origin”, no Nigerian should be discriminated against in any part of the country on account of his or her social status. It is time we put an end to the on-going nonsensical debate between some Igbo and Yoruba commentators and face the real issues of poverty, development and national unity.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/yoruba-igbo-and-media-warriors/156884/

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by talktimi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Couldn't have said it better myself. Excellent piece indeed.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by Gorrbachev: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
There are critical issues facing our nation today that should task us, beyond the infantile debate as to which ethnic group produced the first person to eat ‘ponmo’ in Nigeria!
grin grin grin grin

It is time we put an end to the on-going nonsensical debate between some Igbo and Yoruba commentators and face the real issues of poverty, development and national unity.

national unity is good, but not at the expense of Yoruba dignity. Everyone should show respect. What you won't tolerate from your own blood brother or cousin, don't do to your neighbour.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by mapet: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
...and this has not made the front page?
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by redsun(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gorrbachev:
grin grin grin grin

national unity is good, but not at the expense of Yoruba dignity. Everyone should show respect. What you won't tolerate from your own blood brother or cousin, don't do to your neighbour.

What is your beef? Just because you are not able to compete in what you regard as "your land" does not mean people are stepping on your toes.All you need to is strive harder to protect what you consider to be your by taking charge of it.As long as it is there for other to grab legally and competitively,you don't have a say.
The smart yorubas have established themselves with the federal capital at their doorsteps and i am very sure they are not complaining.It is just the peasants and the dubious like fani kayode that are in the bandwagon of separatism.

Lagos is attractive because of its population that is made possible by its virtue as the former federal capital of nigeria.And despite the fact that the capital has been moved to abuja,it never make up for lagos because it doesn't have the wherewithal for a capital city,therefore lagos will always remain the attraction until nigeria finally kpafuka.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by teetee123: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
A good write up but will our various e warriors bother to read it.
As per the tribal or ethnic war on Nairaland, the blame should be on the administrators of the forum. There are lots of hateful and divisive comments coming from the warriors and yet the moderators and super moderators at times just fold their hands, enjoying the tribal yabis, at times even joining in the whole tirade of shame.
NL owner should know that all should not be about money. I believe he and his team allowed such fight to rage on because of internet traffic and money it generates.
NL is fast loosing it credibility among the old forum members and I can tell u a good well moderated site will soon push it aside because of its mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by plaindealer: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gorrbachev:
grin grin grin grin

Well said. Not expecting much from another worthless, crooked and senseless PDP toilet paper, he obviously borrowed some pages from his feces contaminated PDP brethren in Lagos state..

Awon omo ale buruku..

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
I didn't bother to read the whole articule, but this is just another yoruba man trying to justify the thoughtlessness of the Lagos State Governor . .

If he wanted to 'help' them, why didn't he take them back to their homes?

Is Onitsha head bridge their father's house What of the non Anambrarians among them, how do they make their way home from Onitsha head bridge?

Is he trying to say that only Igbo's are beggars in the street of Lagos. That happened to the other 'beggars' from other ethnic groups? Where they also deported to their own states?

It's the blatant targeting of a specific ethnic group that worries us. All these epistles, riddled with fictional tales about magun is simply annoying!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by Ufeolorun(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thunderbolt-Magun cool cool!!!! I loved it . Segun employed teh story line to pass a sensible message across,very impressive article.It's probably time for a calculated move back from the fringe grin
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by MayorofLagos(m): 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Movies like the one described by author are soft attempts through arts and cultural appreciation to build bridges between two opposite ends, in this case Yoruba and Igbo. This again, was a testament of the openess and welcoming goodwill of Yorubas to accept Igbos who everyone else rejects. We were slow coming to the full realization of who Igbo is.

We know now taking count of the various contact points of our interaction with them that we made a mistake. It is not late to bring about correction and review where we stand. It was never Yorubaonly, others are welcome as well. We have never opened up and promoted the interests and progress of any other tribe as fast and as broad as we did with Igbos. Yoruba has to come first now and in some instances, it will be Yoruba only.

This is the new reality, the movie was a reality of yesteryears and those conditions no longer prevail.

Igbo like to pride their hardworking nature as direct attribute of their success. Every Nigerian is hardworking. We can look to the failure in East and wonder why arent those Igbos left at home successful, if true that hardwork is an attribute of Igbo alone?

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by ikenga67: 4:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ufeolorun: Thunderbolt-Magun cool cool!!!! I loved it . Segun employed teh story line to pass a sensible message across,very impressive article.It's probably time for a calculated move back from the fringe grin
These "de-tribalized" elites would do better and preach less of the "lets all hold hands and sing kumbaye", and listen more to those they dismiss as ignorant and bigoted internet warriors. They might not like it, but those newly enfranchised internet bigots are the true vioces of Nigeria. That voice is not fully formed now, because the moslem north is not fully represented, but that is coming soon, and then the house will come crashing.
The likes of Chika Ezeanya and Adeniyi and others should pause and think hard and ask questions about how we come to be where we are, and not pretend that the stuff they read on the internet is not truly representative.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by cashkid18(m): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
D ist tin to do is to remuv or close up dt ethnic/sectarian section cuz dt is d place dt dis jobless bigots n tribalists goes to spew n incite those tribalists thread wic will in return kips promotin hatred among d various tribes on nl..
Click like if my suggestion is acepted

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ujujoan: I didn't bother to read the whole articule, but this is just another yoruba man trying to justify the thoughtlessness of the Lagos State Governor . .

If he wanted to 'help' them, why didn't he take them back to their homes?

Is Onitsha head bridge their father's house What of the non Anambrarians among them, how do they make their way home from Onitsha head bridge?

Is he trying to say that only Igbo's are beggars in the street of Lagos. That happened to the other 'beggars' from other ethnic groups? Where they also deported to their own states?

It's the blatant targeting of a specific ethnic group that worries us. All these epistles, riddled with fictional tales about magun is simply annoying!

You have to ask the Anambra Government why they stopped acknowledging letters seeking cooperation on the resettlement of these destitute people. It is a fact that the first letter was received and replied after which they totally stopped the correspondence.

Your claim that your people were targeted is frankly the major factor in the whole debacle that irks many people. Your people were not targeted. Yoruba and Hausa people have been affected too and there was no major yawa.... Even Akwa-ibom state sent back two lagos indigenes and the Lagos Govt cooperated and moved on with life.

It is unfortunate for the Lagos Govt that Governor Peter Obi chose to play politics with the issue. But it is well within his rights. He has an election to win for his party and one of the contenders is Chris Ngige. Knowing how impulsive Nigerians are and also how prone to act the victim his people are, Obi played his cards darkly and today the only opposing mantra to Ngige's ambition is "he belongs to a party that hates our people" ... Job done eh?

People like Segun Adeniyi have nothing to gain or lose promoting peace and calling for focus on other burning issues. If you think a decent article like this is nonsense and "fictional" , then you're very welcome. Quite a lot of people are ready to go down that irrational road with you...

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by owobokiri(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
It has gotten to a point of no return if you ask me. . Some closet tribalists masquerading as "action governors" brandishing fake "progressive" credentials to boot have been unmasked. If this is a war, it should be prosecuted to the logical conclusion. We are either free Nigerians or we all should answer our fathers names..
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by BlackBaron: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Seun's claim to fame would be building the largest forum in Africa, and his platform a frontrunner in the books of infamy for allowing all forms of ethnic diatribes possible on Mother Earth happen under his watch.

End of the day, there should be a consensus regarding application of Governors executive powers. Sacking non indigenes in your state (Abia state) or 'deporting' non indigenes (Lagos state) are just 2 sides of the same coin to me. Its also not easy to tell what decisions we might make if we were in government.

Those fanning trouble are safe in their enclaves far away from the events on grounds.

And eh, Lagos is indeed a home to all and entitled to all that comes with it. But desist from telling indigenes 'their land is no man's land', you are giving some evil ones a legitimate cause.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by deeptesting(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
“I have a self-made quote: Celebrate diversity, practice acceptance and may we all choose peaceful options to conflict.”
― Donzella Michele Malone
Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by cjrane: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Please, point of correction

[size=15pt]Chief Adeniran Ogunsanya[/size] is not a Yoruba man. I don't even think he should be referred to as a Nigerian. Such horrible titles are a DISGRACE to his completely detribalized person and nature.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nkanuzu: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Spot on. Well articulated, incisive and educative article from Mr. Adeniyi! The difference between enlightened elites likes Mr. Segun Adeniyi and "enlightened" spoilt brat of FFK is like 7 UP! It was unfortunate that our politicians (expired/forgotten politicians) took advantage of an unpopular policy of a govt (not targeted at any tribe) to score cheap political goals by bringing enthnic dimension to it. It was a mistake of a night by Gov. Fashola and I hope this mistake should be corrected to save our constitution and democracy. God bless the likes of Mr. Adeniyi for being objective and alerting the vulnerable youths!
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by tpia5: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
cjrane: Please, point of correction

[size=15pt]Chief Adeniran Ogunsanya[/size] is not a Yoruba man. I don't even think he should be referred to as a Nigerian. Such horrible titles are a DISGRACE to his completely detribalized person and nature.

is all this for the benefit of google or what exactly?

you people have started another round of 419- now every yoruba of note, is being lied on by you as non-yoruba.

be careful with the scamming, you're not as smart as you think you are, and neither are your bosses.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by tpia5: 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
@ topic

whats with the rush to present a certain part of the country as "damsels in distress" whose lily white personas are in danger of being desecrated by "king kongs" from another part of the country?

as per segun adeniyi's example, the girl married a fetish man, he would have done the same thing regardless who he married, someone who is into juju is into juju and that's that.

did he hide his fetish nature from her before marriage, or were they doing it together?

when you dont have christ in your spirit, of course juju is your base.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by cjrane: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
tpia@:

is all this for the benefit of google or what exactly?

you people have started another round of 419- now every yoruba of note, is being lied on by you as non-yoruba.

be careful with the scamming, you're not as smart as you think you are, and neither are your bosses.

You are Yoruba = GREED, PATHOLOGICAL TRIBALISM, LIES, DECEIT,COWARDICE, SLOW POISON, SENSELESS JEALOUSY

Ogunsanya isn't anything like you.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by tpia5: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
You sound like you need a strong injection of a powerful anti-psychotic.

Pills obviously wont do the job, your matter has passed that.

Your case is STAT.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by kunlekunle: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2013
cjrane: Please, point of correction

real ijebu man, from ikorodu
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by cjrane: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2013
Men i need to open up at least 10 names like musiwa 1a,1b,1c etc.
Aigbofa just continues to come under a different name like kunle to curse people out.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by russellino: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2013
BlackBaron:

And eh, Lagos is indeed a home to all and entitled to all that comes with it. But desist from telling indigenes 'their land is no man's land', you are giving some evil ones a legitimate cause.

My genuine question and pressing question to you is that besides in e-fights on NL have u ever seen any igbo person in the media or real life refer to lagos as "no mans land". All I hear the bigots say is that igbos say it but WHO IN PARTICULAR has said it? I want to get to the bottom of something here
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by russellino: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2013
cjrane: Men i need to open up at least 10 names like musiwa 1a,1b,1c etc.
Aigbofa just continues to come under a different name like kunle to curse people out.

That aigbofa guy is one of the pioneers of online racism on this site. Is he even yoruba sef? He sounds like a bini guy
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by BlackBaron: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2013
russellino:

My genuine question and pressing question to you is that besides in e-fights on NL have u ever seen any igbo person in the media or real life refer to lagos as "no mans land". All I hear the bigots say is that igbos say it but WHO IN PARTICULAR has said it? I want to get to the bottom of something here

Erm...OUK ?

Besides, understandably igbos have invested heavily in Lagos, but other comments from Ohaneze like 'It is the Igbo that make Lagos what it is and without them Lagos State will go to sleep. In short, without Igbo, there will be no Lagos'. Don't forget there are equally other groups thriving in Lagos but no making such claims. Not to forget the snide 'amala' comnent. Every group got a part to play in Lagos as far as I can see from the Hausa down to others.

I really don't care if shite happens to tribalists on either side. All I care about are the innocents.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by russellino: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2013
BlackBaron:
Erm...OUK ?

Besides, understandably igbos have invested heavily in Lagos, but other comments from Ohaneze like 'It is the Igbo that make Lagos what it is and without them Lagos State will go to sleep. In short, without Igbo, there will be no Lagos'. Don't forget there are equally other groups thriving in Lagos but no making such claims. Not to forget the snide 'amala' comnent. Every group got a part to play in Lagos as far as I can see from the Hausa down to others.

I really don't care if shite happens to tribalists on either side. All I care about are the innocents.

No vex you haven't answered my question. Did YOU or anyone you know see the interview or statement where he was credited with the "no mans land" thing? Moreover ouk is one man.

As for the amala thing I have been hearing notable yorubas refer to igbos as illiterate traders for years.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by BlackBaron: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2013
russellino:

As for the amala thing I have been hearing notable yorubas refer to igbos as illiterate traders for years.
Such as ...?
Say Afenifere which is akin to Ohaneze issued such comments?

russellino:
No vex you haven't answered my question. Did YOU or anyone you know see the interview or statement where he was credited with the "no mans land" thing?
Not like he has denied it. Anyway the comment is right there on his twitter's timeline.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2013
russellino:

That aigbofa guy is one of the pioneers of online racism on this site. Is he even yoruba sef? He sounds like a bini guy

Ibos started it with their endless cries of "Awolowo took my garri and gave me 20 pounds"
Re: Yoruba, Igbo And Media Warriors By Olusegun Adeniyi by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 23, 2013
If Igbo people are not careful the way they go about saying Lagos is no man's land it could lead to a fierce crisis between them and the Awori.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Globacom Devices New Method Of Scamming Nigerians Of Funds / After Jonathan, What Next For The Ijaw? / 78-year-old PDP Chieftain Dies On Top Of Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.