Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (74686 Views)

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by tpia5: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Is the oro report fake?

Someone said the neighborhood where they were said to have come out, isnt real.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Akainzo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
hotwax: Sir were, I used my phone. Phones dont have luxury of paragraphing or text auto-correcting. You wont know that cuz you are a stack illiterate.

I thought I was helping you. Educating you on what you dont know. AGama lizard, always nodding your head even if you are wrong. You mention intellectual circles. Please dont insult them. You are a taboo to them.

I am a stack illiterate, yet I write better than you, use grammar better than you, understand report writing better than you and use a better smartphone than you! Haba, in short, your education is wasted!

hotwax: The issue is, Oro is rite/ritual performed by many cult, yoruba groups, traditional council. Thats the fact. I know it hurts when someone is corrected in the public. But summon courage and accept the fact. Its embarrasing actually.
There is no prayer cult in Church. Prayer is a ceremony or an event. Even a primary school boy knows this.

You level of reasoning is depicted in your analogy as you cannot differentiate between rituals and meditation. You however, need not try to correct me seeing as you know nothing about what you speak of. By the way, a primary school kid knows that "Yoruba" is a noun and therefore the "Y" must be capital, yet you do not know that!

hotwax: I told you omo ale that oro is being performed by balawo too. Cant you read and understand? Your case is pathetic. Your lecturer is nurturing lunatic patient. I feel sorry for him.

Good news, this lunatic patient is more educated and knowledgeable than you.

hotwax: I thought I mention Oro rituals is done for many reasons. Annual prayer for the town, protection during war, protection for the town during epidemics. Please read yoruba history and stop arguing. Oro is not meant for war only. Must you argue ?

You are very sick. Who is this guy? You just keep disgracing yourself. Ogun Ife-Modekake has been on since 1956. Please go to core yoruba states and know the importance of oro. and stop basing it on Ikorodu Lagos where Yoruba culture has been erazed. I know thats where you are confused. Oro is an annual thing in Ile-Ife for Ife protection. It is my town. I lived there for 20 years. Dont f**cking argue with me on that. A hardened nonentity.

You are very pathetic, your summation that Yoruba culture has been erased from Ikorodu just confirms your stupidity.

Only one more thing from me: Read my posts and when I see any intelligent reposte, I will educate you more.

hotwax: Guy I need to know you personally. You are saying the samething I am saying. Whats your argument here? Just wanna argue argue argue. You even argue against yourself.

You even cannot comprehend simple sequence of points/opinions? Haba! We are definitely NOT saying the same thing! read my post, s-l-o-w-l-y.

hotwax: F***cking trash. Tell that to your dad who wasted his hard earn money to send to school. And please stop insulting intellect. You keep mentioning "Intellect". Abegiii

Bring it on. I am here for you today. I wont let you confuse outsiders or my fellow Yorubas.

As usual, you go back to your gutter roots. English you no fit comprehend, grammar you no fit write na only abuse full your brain. Get any dictionary, you will see the meaning of intellect there, or you can simply google it. Abi your phone no fit do google too?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by hotwax: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Akainzo:

I am a stack illiterate, yet I write better than you, use grammar better than you, understand report writing better than you and use a better smartphone than you! Haba, in short, your education is wasted!

You level of reasoning is depicted in your analogy as you cannot differentiate between rituals and meditation. You however, need not try to correct me seeing as you know nothing about what you speak of. By the way, a primary school kid knows that "Yoruba" is a noun and therefore the "Y" must be capital, yet you do not know that!

So prayer is meditation? I can see where your problem is. You can meditate on an issue. There are two different things. You can meditate on a problem using prayer. The more you reply, the more you make foooool of yourself. Prayer i not meditation. Meditation is a form of prayer. Hahhh Oga oooooooooooo angry angry angry angry

Its obvious from your comment above.

You are very pathetic, your summation that Yoruba culture has been erased from Ikorodu just confirms your stupidity.

Only one more thing from me: Read my posts and when I see any intelligent reposte, I will educate you more.
Yes. Its obvious from your post that your knowledge of yoruba culture is second to nothing. I will say it again. Lagos is a modern city, cuture and tradition has disintegrated unlike Oyo and Osun. You know this, why prove me wrong?

You even cannot comprehend simple sequence of points/opinions? Haba! We are definitely NOT saying the same thing! read my post, s-l-o-w-l-y.

Yes sir, eat whatever makes you happy.

As usual, you go back to your gutter roots.[size=14pt][b] English you no fit comprehend[/size], grammar you no fit write na only abuse full your brain. Get any dictionary, you will see the meaning of intellect there, or you can simply google it. Abi your phone no fit do google too?[/b
]

That is why meditation=prayer. Dindinrin. You really know English. Dr. Englishman.

Althought hate corrections, but I will still correct you.

med·i·ta·tion
/ˌmedəˈtāSHən/
Noun

The action or practice of meditating: "a life of meditation".
A written or spoken discourse expressing considered thoughts on a subject: "his letters are meditations".

Synonyms
contemplation - reflection - reflexion - thought

prayer
/pre(ə)r/
Noun

A solemn request for help or expression of thanks addressed to God or an object of worship.
A religious service, esp. a regular one, at which people gather in order to pray together.

Synonyms
orison - request - entreaty - petition - plea

rituals plural of rit·u·al (Noun)
Noun

A religious or solemn ceremony consisting of a series of actions performed according to a prescribed order.
A prescribed order of performing such a ceremony, esp. one characteristic of a particular religion or church.

[size=18pt]Now tell us the difference between prayer, ritual and meditation. Dr. Englishman.
Oyinbo pepper

[/size]

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by 3kay945(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
What are you now arguing about? undecided
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by buyAride: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Akainzo:
Looking at your wrting style, I can deduce that you have either never done a scholarly research and thus have no idea how put out a report and thus you do not know what a "Paragraph" is, what "Making a list", and how to logically put out an reasoned thought. You are a failed graduate if you were a graduate at all.

You are the one that is a disgrace to graduates with your inability to write simple comprehensible post, not knowing the proper way of writing Nouns and lacking the general depth of reasoning. You need to go and learn!

@hotwax + Akainzo:
Reading what both of you have written, counting the number of GRAMMATICAL "GBAGAUN", "Tense-somersaults", e.t.c.... l must say that both of you are a disgrace to the English Language!
if both of you claim to be "University Graduates", then something is terribly wrong with Nigerian Educational System!
None of you two can even compose a single paragraph without spelling errors or putting past tense in place of present tense or just outright structural "gbagaun" in your statements!

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by flakkylegend(f): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.

haba sad sad Kila gbe kile ju. pastor why all these curses
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Akainzo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
buyAride:
@hotwax + Akainzo:
Reading what both of you have written, counting the number of GRAMMATICAL "GBAGAUN", "Tense-somersaults", e.t.c.... l must say that both of you are a disgrace to the English Language!
if both of you claim to be "University Graduates", then something is terribly wrong with Nigerian Educational System!
None of you two can even compose a single paragraph without spelling errors or putting past tense in place of present tense or just outright structural "gbagaun" in your statements!

But since "Grammar" is not the essence of this discussion, we should let it pass (and l hope both of you who are even more guilty of these nonsense, will also let it pass?).

Now, to the real issue: Oroo as a "Cult group" ...and/or Oroo as a "Ritual"?

Truth is both of you are RIGHT!

Oroo (that word) can be used to reference a "Cult Group" ..which actually it is.
That is why it is not open to every one, does it things in secret or at Night and has specific ways of doing its activities.

Oroo (that word) can also be used to reference the series of "activities", (called Rituals by 'closed groups') performed by such group in carrying out their intentions.
That "activity" which they do at night... (at times its done in day time if its just a 'repetitive, preventive, general cleansing of the environment but when more "difficult tasks" (which may involve life and blood) are being tackled, it is usually done at night) .... and you hear the sound of the Oroo (I still have my the apparition we 'they' swirl around to make that "vuuuu. ...vuuuuuvuuuumm" sound wink O woo'feere, O'ku feere..! ) is called Oroo.
Yes, the ritual/activity is Oroo, as used in that context.

The "closed group" (controlled by the top echelon members of ile oloro family) can be considered a cult... in the grammatical sense and definition of that word.
The group itself is Oroo, in that context. Oroo cult or whatever you want to call it

So my friends, all your arguments are NOT necessary.
Oroo as a word can be used to represent the Group or the Ritual, depending on the context of usage... and both are correct.

I will not make any points as regards your grammar or your attack on my person, as you do need to check your post.

The cult is called "Oro" and not "Oroo".
Irrespetive of the usage of the word "Oro", that it can be used to denote the rituals of the cult , or the cult itself, we cannot both be right. Hotwax expounds that Oro is just a ritual while I have clearly maintained that Oro is a cult [i] irrespective [/i]of there method of ritual.

True that what most people see is the rituals, I am happy that you quite clearly know that they are indeed a cult.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by funnyx(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
Nigerians e fighting over oyinbo language undecided una get time sha, even oyinbo self dem dey gbaguan so kini big deal? grin grin abegi i believe there's grammar section on NL, wey Fashola make im come deport these grammar people to grammar land. grin grin
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by VicGoodGuy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
buyAride:

@hotwax + Akainzo:

But since "Grammar" is not the essence of this discussion, we should let it pass (and l hope both of you who are even more guilty of these nonsense, will also let it pass?).

Now, to the real issue: Oroo as a "Cult group" ...and/or Oroo as a "Ritual"?

Truth is both of you are RIGHT!

Oroo (that word) can be used to reference a "Cult Group" ..which actually it is.
That is why it is not open to every one, does it things in secret or at Night and has specific ways of doing its activities.

Oroo (that word) can also be used to reference the series of "activities", (called Rituals by 'closed groups') performed by such group in carrying out their intentions.
That "activity" which they do at night... (at times its done in day time if its just a 'repetitive, preventive, general cleansing of the environment but when more "difficult tasks" (which may involve life and blood) are being tackled, it is usually done at night) .... and you hear the sound of the Oroo (I still have my the apparition we 'they' swirl around to make that "vuuuu. ...vuuuuuvuuuumm" sound wink O woo'feere, O'ku feere..! ) is called Oroo.
Yes, the ritual/activity is Oroo, as used in that context.

The "closed group" (controlled by the top echelon members of ile oloro family) can be considered a cult... in the grammatical sense and definition of that word.
The group itself is Oroo, in that context. Oroo cult or whatever you want to call it

So my friends, all your arguments are NOT necessary.
Oroo as a word can be used to represent the Group or the Ritual, depending on the context of usage... and both are correct.

Guy, you are funny, wicked and amazing all at once.
What you just said is what I have been thinking to myself all along (though Akainzo is a bit better than his friend IMO)
Amazing: It really amazed me that a guy, well-spoken and well-enlightened as you seem to be, would have anything to do with the said 'oroo' cult.
Used to think(and still do) that they are a bunch of never-do-wells in the society.
I like you very much bro, but I hate that oroo thingy.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by walexy14(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
If dis news is for really den is possible dat Tope Alabi didt nt no dats are spiritual father is a culti
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by MistadeRegal(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
I am NOT surprised. If he've wine and dined with them, they've got every reason to do that!
This confirms the words of JESUS that, "Not all those who call me LORD LORD will enter into the Kingdom of my Father! Except those who do the will of my Father in Heaven"
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by papi365: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
montezz: Incredible...and u expct me 2b goin 2 church.
U HAV NO EXCUSE FOR UR IGNORANCE. READ UR BIBLE,GOD SAYS DNT BE CARRIED AWAY BY D ERRORS OF D PPLE.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Clairette(f): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
whytnblack:

Might be true tho.

Sometimes it's not a bad idea to dwell in self-consolation. Noneskull talk!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Samunique(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
igbsam: 80% of Nigerian pastors belong to one secret cult or the other. Am not surprised. Like I use to say to my friends, the church is in the heart and not some enormous and gigantic buildings called worship centers. I'd rather stay in my house and say my prayers the little way I can and then ask for the holyspirit for understanding the Bible.
Did make ur reasarch well b4 u said this? The Bible says, proof all things and hold unto that which is true. Even this very story, has it been verified and confirmed?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Clairette(f): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Akainzo:

As usual, you go back to your gutter roots. English you no fit comprehend, grammar you no fit write na only abuse full your brain. Get any dictionary, you will see the meaning of intellect there, or you can simply google it. Abi your phone no fit do google too?

I suspect that this Hot-wax guy is lip-thinking/thinking aloud in Youruba language and then putting down the 'supposed' English language translation directly. That is to say he's giving Akainzo word-for-word translation. The Hotwax guy must be highly premodial.

I advise that Akainzo joins words no more with such antiduvial brain. His bad englsh may be infectious!'

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Ayatullah(m): 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
delors:
Ayatollah, you are super dumb! sad Yeah. The super is necessary to emphasize your height of dumbness. I didnt say you shouldnt comment on my post, I mean, thats why we post comments here. I pass comments on people's posts - comments and topics, i welcome the same. But from nowhere, you just jumped on me begging me to use my brains when in actual fact I had been. Shouldnt you brain tell you I was using mine? To make matters worse, you comment didn't even flow with the topic under discussion. That's where I suppose you should use your own devil's given brains. Or what do you think?
and for the Bible passage you quoted initially, even the devil (oro members) can quote the Bible...and thanks to Google, you can easily google a verse out...I aint fo.ole.d by that...Rest abeg.

[b]
Brainless delors, you are the real super dumb and daft fellow. I deliberately launched my balistic missile at you because it was actually your comment that didn't flow with the topic because while sensible people posting were using their God given Brain to dissect the life of the late Pastor Ajanaku objectively, you were trying to be blind to reality by telling us that God Knows Those Who Worship Him. It was this daft statement of yours which signifies you are not in tune with the post that made me request you use all your God given senses..........and for your information I was not Google searching, I was a Christian before finding the light of Islam, I am therefore not a stranger to the Bible, and there is nothing bad Google searching, and for you to correct your misinformation that Ayatollah is a terrorist in the Midle East, please do not be shy to educate yourself by Google Searching the word AYATOLLAH. By the way, how is your tail wagging, google wearing Cat?
[/b]
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Clairette(f): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=hotwax][/quote]

This Hotwax guy is clearly raving mad n is constituting a grave nuisance.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wharrabout those pepo that went to his so called "church"? What are they doing now? Are they all cultist as well? The man looks evil anyways and we shouldnt be surprised! Jesus warned us of wolves in sheep clothing! Listen pepo do not follow pastors blindly o!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by funnyfun: 2:25am On Aug 24, 2013
dont b surprised and b prepared. d end is really near. remember, d bible says, '... looking unto JESUS...', not unto any pastor.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Ayatullah(m): 3:01am On Aug 24, 2013
Ravenwolf: Wharrabout those pepo that went to his so called "church"? What are they doing now? Are they all cultist as well? The man looks evil anyways and we shouldnt be surprised! Jesus warned us of wolves in sheep clothing! Listen pepo do not follow pastors blindly o!

Thanks for your golden advise to them, but the truth is that a lot of Nigerians have deliberately chosen to blind themselves, if not how will you see that late pastor and will not borrow Usain Bolt Long Legs and run the race of your life, but they still kneel down before him to 'bless' them. It is clear a lot of Nigerians will readily embrace the Anti-Christ when he finally emerges
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by 2nedo(m): 3:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Most commenters on this topic dont understand one thing'once a soldier is always a soldier'expecially when u are liberal in nature.Your ex-whatever still believes they owe u,its like brotherhood irrespective of ur latter religion or believes.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by buccunmie(m): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.
Mr pastor, na so yur own bible teach u to dey curse ni? Calm down small o. God dey up dey observe tinz u dey here curse pple u no kno. Let God jst take care of d ish. Aftrall, he did many tinz in God's name so leave him n God to Slug it out.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2013
cryAs a yoruba man! I think its just a coincidense sha. "Ajanaku" is always called during oro festival in ages past. Let's allow God to judge sha. And if its true,
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by debbleopto: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2013
B_CELLS: What profits a man dat gains the whole world&loses his soul to 'oro'?RIP pastor

The Bible said no peace to the wicked. The conditions for RIP is to die the death of the righteous. The individual died still abiding in Christ righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by debbleopto: 11:34am On Aug 24, 2013
alexleo:

And if his church members has been using god of Ajanaku and god of my pastor in their prayers (like chosen church members), by now it would ve dawn on them that they had actually been praying to the traditional god of their pastor rather than the almighty Jehova. I hope chosen members will learn from this and stop the god of my pastor prayer that they pray. We have not learned so of Christ.

hello Bro. if Linda from sierra Leon's had mentioned ajanaku and his church, their members would still have labeled kinder revelation to be coming from hell. be expecting season 2 of these exposures.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by RuuDie(m): 11:58am On Aug 24, 2013
ZACHIE: I go with Akainzo here. First, what ingredients constitute a cult in Africa trado worship?
secrets and secrecy.
esoteric knowledge that must be guarded
oath of allegiance to the seceets
initiation into it.

are all these present in Oro? Yes.
are they present in some higher Egungun? yes.
are they present in some higher Eyo? Yes.
rites of passage, especially at death,demands some rituals.
those rituals are only a subset of a larger organ. but, you must belong to have those rituals performed...
.like it or not.
aje ke lana, omo ku lo ni.....

One salient point you're missing... did they take possession or demand to take possession or perform any particular acts on the corpse!?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by iamdsam: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Most pastors and men of whatever in Nigeria who claim and portray sprittual gifts are from the devil. Decades ago, most of them would have been witch doctors and magicians
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by debbleopto: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
hotwax: I know you are a graduate. Is someone administerng holy comunion in the a cultist? Oro is an heritage of a town tradition council. Oba gives the approvl. Oba can stop it. The performer are just steward. Oro is not a religion, no cult. Since when has Easter or xmas becomes a religion. Oro is a festival/rituals. And every odua land performs it. Oro has no member. No member no member. You can't join them. You have to belong to the family that does it. We have abor :executioner". They kill/execute people. They r not a cult group. You can't because of power join oro people. Yet you claimed you know something whereas u know nothing. Oro is evil, oro don't give power to people oro uses human blood
. There are things I can't say here just because I wann argue. Anyway I am out of this thread. No point in argueing.

if you like cover smoke with ur hand or use your hand to blow away the gas from your anus so that people won't smell. Even the king giving the approval is a leader in the cult practice. Nairalanders don't be deceived, anytime this oro festival which is ritual done by cultist an individual is always caught in the night either a woman or a stranger just coming into the community is usually sacrificed to the demon ruling the community usually called alaleile. They usually use sword to cut of the head. sometimes when the women refused to come out, the evil spirit will. disturb the mind of a lady to go out and do something. She will just be restless in her mind until she go out and it will be a coincidence when the pro carrier are passing and they will use. afose ( command of the tongue ) to hold her. they do this same thing in many parts of Nigeria only that. it. is not with festival. He is a great one that he can deceive many and not be caught. Ajanaku mori nkan firi, erin laka tabu. Looking at his pic where he wore black on black and crossed his fingers with symbol of pyramid of Egypt, these are occultic posture. Omode o mogun o npe lefo. Eru agba.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
^SHut your mouth before I cut your head up and feed it to your wife. angry
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by debbleopto: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
riddo2: this is cicumstantial evidence. It does not mean he worship oro or belong to any secret cult before his demise. On the other hand, he might came from oro family, oro might even be the deity of his ancestors. Certainly they will do it to eulogise his heroic deed even though the bereaved children, wife and the deceased does not worship oro. They won't stop oro, rather they will leave oro worshipers to do whatever they want or like. So let us think ambiguously. Do not judge. Judgement is of God, the Creator of the universe.

how long how long will you be deceived. is it until the great tribulation meet you. have they done the oro for non members before? talkless of a saint that is no more of the world. They would dare not waste their time for any Christian that condemned their evil practice. what you said they do is celebrating a lost soul which they tagged akoni okunrin.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by hotwax: 2:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Akainzo:

I will not make any points as regards your grammar or your attack on my person, as you do need to check your post.

The cult is called "Oro" and not "Oroo".
Irrespetive of the usage of the word "Oro", that it can be used to denote the rituals of the cult , or the cult itself, we cannot both be right. Hotwax expounds that Oro is just a ritual while I have clearly maintained that Oro is a cult [i] irrespective [/i]of there method of ritual.

True that what most people see is the rituals, I am happy that you quite clearly know that they are indeed a cult.
Actually, there is no difference between the two of you. You are here arguing that its "oro". Whereas,its "oroo". "oro" is pain in English. Your brother was criticizing grammar without reading what wrote. No full stop, no comma. Sentences without punctuation is hulabalu. Well, its all gummed to your body.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by hotwax: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
debbleopto:

if you like cover smoke with ur hand or use your hand to blow away the gas from your anus so that people won't smell. Even the king giving the approval is a leader in the cult practice. Nairalanders don't be deceived, anytime this oro festival which is ritual done by cultist an individual is always caught in the night either a woman or a stranger just coming into the community is usually sacrificed to the demon ruling the community usually called alaleile. They usually use sword to cut of the head. sometimes when the women refused to come out, the evil spirit will. disturb the mind of a lady to go out and do something. She will just be restless in her mind until she go out and it will be a coincidence when the pro carrier are passing and they will use. afose ( command of the tongue ) to hold her. they do this same thing in many parts of Nigeria only that. it. is not with festival. He is a great one that he can deceive many and not be caught. Ajanaku mori nkan firi, erin laka tabu. Looking at his pic where he wore black on black and crossed his fingers with symbol of pyramid of Egypt, these are occultic posture. Omode o mogun o npe lefo. Eru agba.
Dr dotard. Is it only oroo ritual that consume human head in Yoruba land? Oro is one of thousands of blood sacrifices. Did I mention in my post that oro is good? I'm just trying to explain that oro is not a cult but a ritual performed by many cults. There is no oroo cult. But cults performs oroo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.