Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121919 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by raeez(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2013
MODS why is dis not on front page yet
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by israel007: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2013
Ok 'relax, Ese'! Didn't you enjoy it
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2013

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Atigba: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2013
I believe her story I have been to the congregation myself..the pastor na free style pastor..the first time I attend the church can't believe my eye what I saw..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Seun(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2013
Atigba: the first time I attend the church can't believe my eye what I saw..
What did you see?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by omobusola(f): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Paschal007:
Eh you should have done that so your story can be a little bit convincing. You could be sued for libel or defamation or something like that you know. That's if this Ese character is real.

The Ese Walter character is real, she is someone I know so well. She already said it in her first paragraph dat u all don't have to beleieve this, and she is not doi g this just to nail d pastor but to free her mind and her spirit and to make others like her feel free from d bondage of sin.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jamesibor: 10:00am On Aug 23, 2013
Seun: What did you see?
Oga Seun, consider this thread for front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/truth-nigeria-nigerians-british-expat
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2013
I see other envy pastors at work
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 23, 2013

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Atigba: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2013
Seun: What did you see?
Atrocity,Iniquity that church is no different from a club..

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by severee(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2013
belabela:

Source: [url]esewalter./2013/08/22/my-affair-with-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-of-coza/[/url]
*crying* I no go go church again
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by BabaOlowo: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2013
Another OLOSI, cheap prostitute! It takes two to tango, y did u encourage him? Nobody can deceive the Almighty God, you better do a proper repentance instead of spreading some scrap that is really nauseating to the ears!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by chokolatte: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2013
I will teach you a level of grace indeed...some christians fail to acknowledge that as gracious and merciful God is, he is also terrible in judgement..may we never experience his anger o..should we continue in sin and expect grace to abound...

i judge not though may God have mercy on us all
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by pappyrose(f): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2013
Hebunn: @OP, your handling of the whole issue was immature. I ain't gonna condemn anyone here, who am I to do that. But the truth is every man's got a weakness and lemme remind u dat d man of God didn't fall from heaven, he's human. So don't bring him and his ministry down just because u feel u were battered or molested. A sin is a sin before God and a lair is as guilty as a murderer. You were both guilty, so ask God for forgiveness, and maintain a reasonable distance from anything dat might remind you of him or his ministry, and move on wit ur life. May I remind u dat GOD might not abandon his plan and purpose in the life and ministry of d said pastor just because u want to free ur conscience. Life goes on, so move on. We're all sinners, only HIS mercies keeps us. I bet there are some element of sense in my post. My one cent.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tumene: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2013
When a young lady decides to take such bold step she should be taken seriously, she's not asking for your pity or opinion. All i can derive from this is Confession and not a claim like most people have termed it. The road to genuine repentance is 'confession' God will handle the rest with his mercy. Ese walters Jesus is your true friend, he will help through your path.
"A Higher level of Grace" hmnnnnnn.... Back then in School,Unilorin. I attended COZA once and didnt go back cos I could sense a thick cloud of immorality in the church. Well, when a leader isnt accountable to his subordinates then there will be problem. No matter how annointed your are as a man of God, the holy spirit won't automatically change ur habits and character, That's your sole responsibility else reputation becomes meaningless without addressing character.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by 1shortblackboy: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2013
i no fit shout o
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Hebunn: Each time I see stories like this, one thing comes to my mind... The devil wants to discourage people from going to church. I don't worship pastors, and I'm nt a church fanatic... But no matter the scandals, God will forever remain God, and He's forever faithful. So the earlier people know this, the better for us all. Anytime I walk by a news stand and I see all those soft sell magazines that claim to expose church scandals, I quickly take my eyes off them. I'm not denying the fact that these scandals truly occur, but I don't wanna be discouraged. I've experienced God, and I BELIEVE in Him, so I won't be deterred by such negative stuffs. Opinions are mine, pls... God helps us all.
OSTRICH

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by kingthreat(m): 10:11am On Aug 23, 2013
The pastor did wrong no doubt. She is no innocent. She enjoyed the sex, foreign trips, money and all. Why didn't she keep the matter closed within she, him and his family rather than taint the ministry? Everybody has weaknesses we are dealing with. This is a cruel way of paying back
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Fadelex(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2013
I think going back to orthodox will be d solution, most of these model pastors only preached about relationship, wealth, lifestyle, society and they never talked about "The kingdom of God"... read bible and motivational books, speak fluently and you're a pastor. I see most of these men of God as being of d same level wit me cuz if God really calls you, you're gonna survive any temptations dat come your way..but u see fine girl and her thought engulfed your mind, then you're no better than dat guy on d street. may God help us all.[b][/b]

*searching for agogo adura and bibeli mimo*

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by otokx(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2013
It is not an impossibility, it is actually a pity that Ese cannot get professional help within the christian community that she has identified with. Well as they say, shit hits the fan.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by nbright: 10:16am On Aug 23, 2013
When I said the way Pastors behave nowadays is frightenin... People were looking at me as if I don't know what I was talking.. Instead of the Lagos branch pastor to act, he was just trying to cover up his colleague in the trade.. Pastors!.. After girls, pastors comes next when I want to categorise liars..

(Disclamer: Not all Pastors are liar or cheat... But how are we to know who is right and wrong?) wouldn't it be better to just avoid attending churches entirely?

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Atigba: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2013
If you live in abuja just visit the church and see things for yourself COZA the most classic church in abj..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2013
B4 U GUYS SPEAK 4THER I WOULD SUGGEST THAT Y'ALL VISIT THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE AND SEE THE HORSESHIT THATS BEING DISSEMINATED
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by kingthreat(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2013
Everybody has weaknesses they are dealing with. Some its drugs, fornication, drinking, adultery, masturbation, etc. But to expose someone's weaknesses to make him seem evil is very wicked of you. Just wanted to remind you Ese Walter that as much as the pastor is a hypocrite, adulterer, etc. You are also a LovePeddler, an adultress, blackmailer and a hypocrite too. Enjoy the fame in pulling people down. Your christianity is no better than you hype yourself to be.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2013
The OP is very stupid..who molest you?he rape you?he use rope to tie you and draw you to hotelits new thing that people Bleepyou have conscience and u Bleep?u con deh say someone break u...u no get any sense at all wit all u wrote self...abeg make I drink my alomo jare...

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2013
this woman should be stoned to death...

at her age, she went to see a man in his hotel room. she was offered alcohol, she was asked to sit on his lap and she was asked to kiss. she obliged and she had sëx with the man and now she's trying to tarnish his image?

i really dunno why people or the media give mentally-deranged women like this the audience to spew nonsense. i am surprised she's not claiming she was räped. what kind of people are going to nigerian churches these days? whöres disguised as virtuous women!!!

i don't believe a single atom of this story - it's a smear campaign!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by back2sender: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2013
I have never been in support of PASTORS because Majority are armed robbers aka Godogodo's in pulpit but this story does not add up.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2013
I sense blackmail here.
A pastor had an affair with a lady ,confeSsed it to his other pastors and has decided to cut the op loose ,so why can't the op just move on?why does she want other victims to come out?
If she wants forgiveness let her go on her kneels and ask God for forgiveness.but if she is asking for that man to come out publicly and start confessing then she is in for a long wait.she willingly consented to have sex with him,she wasn't forced

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Caracta(f): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2013
Atigba: Atrocity,Iniquity that church is no different from a club..

Seconded! That church is "out of this world". O'boy! See their ushers on mini skirts, hugging you tight as they welcome you....including the guys. I fear o.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by seangy4konji: 10:23am On Aug 23, 2013
You are an OLOSHO...No be today man don deh knack akpako...person tell u to sidon for laps u no hesitate..na now u get feelingOLOSHO

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Blessmira: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2013
The Lord knows those who are ''His'' cheesy

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Atigba: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Caracta:

Seconded! That church is "out of this world". O'boy! See their ushers on mini skirts, hugging you tight as they welcome you....including the guys. I fear o.
you go fear fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75