Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (69771 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 25, 2013
Here are tweets from the church's Twitter account this morning.
Sounds like Pastor Biodun is letting God take charge.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/pastor-bioduncoza-replies-ese-walters.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2013
more

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2013
Such circumlocution is nonsensical, why not address the MAIN allegation squarely? Did you f**k the lady in question, yes or no? Is there a "level of grace" that you claimed you would have taught her, yes or no?

Wetin concern us with these meaningless roundabout tweets, dragging God's name into your debauchery. These filthy bàstards masquerading as pastors are too disgusting for words to describe.

172 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2013
wow ddont know what to say.

This will make front page.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2013
Yes, where runs girls meet runs men.Nonsense, what else did we xpect?

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2013
d man shud jus reply directly jor

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by kreamidiva(f): 11:53am On Aug 25, 2013
Can anyone kindly explain to me what this man is on about!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Honestly, the atmosphere was electric and the joy that was evident as a result of God's presence couldn't have been faked or ignored. Many souls were won for Christ and I am sure that most of them came with a judgemental mindset. Lol.

One thing I learnt from this man of God is staying focused and connected to God, inspite of any tribulation.

Some of the spirit filled words he spoke are:
Inspite of the situation, if you look around and can still see God, then forge ahead.

Do not fight for yourself, depend on God.

Determine the terrain you will fight, do not let the devil call you out of your terrain.

He also said he would give a response in due time.

We don't know the true story yet but why are we so concerned about knowing? If God has forgiven and given a second chance, who am I to cane God's kid?

Let love lead ... Always!!!

25 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
more tweets

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v: Honestly, the atmosphere was electric and the joy that was evident as a result of God's presence couldn't have been faked or ignored. Many souls were won for Christ and I am sure that most of them came with a judgemental mindset. Lol.

One thing I learnt from this man of God is staying focused and connected to God, inspite of any tribulation.

Inspite of the situation, if you look around and can still see God, then forge ahead.

Determine the terrain you will fight, do not let the devil call you out of your terrain.

We don't know the true story yet but why are we so concerned about knowing? If God has forgiven and given a second chance, who am I to cane God's kid?

What's the colour of the iron sponge he used to wash u guys brain today?
Pls quckly help me open the books of Jeremiah 5:31,2 Timothy 4:3,and 2 Thessalonians 2:11.
While you are at it, lemme go and wish my lovely brother happy birthday, it's his birthday today.

67 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by saintiyke(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dr mike Murdock replies thus : RT"@drmikemurdock: #PastorBiodun Is One of The Most Integrity Leaders I Have Known. Attack. Is Proof of Divine Favor #drMM" cc @ogundamisi;

https://mobile.twitter.com/drmikemurdock/status/371567394818256897?p=v.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by spicyv1(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
ROSYL:

What's the colour of the iron sponge he used to wash u guys brain today?
Pls quckly help me open the books of Jeremiah 5:31,2 Timothy 4:3,and 2 Thessalonians 2:11.
While you are at it, lemme go and wish my lovely brother happy birthday, it's his birthday today.

Happy birthday to your brother, you can post the scriptures, thank you. And err, the name of the sponge is "Sword of the Spirit", colour is flaming RED, signifying the blood of the risen lamb that cleanses all condemnation and accusations!!!

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
We don't expect pst. Biodun to accept Ese's accusation, ofcos he has a reputation to protect...

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by jovichi: 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Here are tweets from the church's Twitter account this morning.
Sounds like Pastor Biodun is letting God take charge.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/08/pastor-bioduncoza-replies-ese-walters

Shioor*

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by thehomer: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
This is not a response. He can begin his response by either admitting that he did the things he was accused of and claiming to have discussed it with God and changed or he can deny the accusations and dare his accusers to post the evidence of their accusations.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Linoversace: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
COZA means the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly.

I just googled that undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by flolancracker: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
undecided its on nairaland you'll see fornicators quoting bible verses undecided I S my H!

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Linoversace: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
thehomer: This is not a response. He can begin his response by either admitting that he did the things he was accused of and claiming to have discussed it with God and changed or he can deny the accusations and dare his accusers to post the evidence of their accusations.

In pastor's words:

Don't fight over anything,never fight for yourself..depend on God!

grin
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
This should serve as a lesson to all those who follow whatever their Pastors say, pastor said this, pastor said that,..some of you will end up in hell because of your ignorance. Fools

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by BTT(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
Silence is golden

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by opei(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Honestly waiting for that his so called robust reply. *smiles*
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Linoversace: 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
^^Tyrion not Tywin wink

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by thehomer: 12:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Linoversace:

In pastor's words:

Don't fight over anything,never fight for yourself..depend on God!

grin

Even Ibori can say the same thing in response to his accusers. Still doesn't mean he didn't commit the crimes he was charged for.

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Only believers REPENT. This man will always be a Deciever.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Omoluyi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Linoversace: COZA means the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly.

I just googled that undecided

a lovely church

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Omoluyi(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Babiloko: d man shud jus reply directly jor

He should reply and say he did it or he did not? He should go to God and ask for forgiveness if he did and that settles it.
Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by sammyzacks(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
as long as you ever hope to be great in life, things like this will definitely happen to you. lets learn from the Pastor and never try to join others to condemn him

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Naija is a land of comedy grin

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
The First Day I saw COZA and her members ....... I said ''Hurray,welcome banging gathering'''

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by kstyle2(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
E no concer me...my own b say mak we tidy chelsea 2mrw...weda d pastor nack d okpo or not,na 4 their own pocket#forgetyourmarra

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation by iGeneral: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2013
spicy v: Honestly, the atmosphere was electric and the joy that was evident as a result of God's presence couldn't have been faked or ignored. Many souls were won for Christ and I am sure that most of them came with a judgemental mindset. Lol.

I strongly suspect you are one of those currently being fukced by this randy Man of Dog.

38 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Wives Of 9 Powerful Nigerian Pastors (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.