Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) (50285 Views)

Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA has acquired a brand new Targa 911 S4 Porsche which was unveiled last night after its arrival to the country. According to reports from church aides, the luxurious super car was a gift. His wife Modele, friends and church officials were present during the unveiling....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/12/photos-pastor-biodun-of-coza-church.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2015

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by coolzeal(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.

325 Likes 22 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Commonwealth.......

For Aso-Oke, check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Psalm18: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Robust reply is
Vroom, vroom, va va zoom grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
I hope he is a man of God not God of men?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is this not the same bastard that raped that covetous girl in a London hotel?

Men are so simple of mind and so much dominated by their immediate needs that a deceitful man will always find plenty who are ready to be deceived.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Aromas: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
Church business pay gan o

29 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Rossikk(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
[size=15pt]Criminal thief claiming to be a ''man of God''.[/size]

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by StOla: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
coolzeal:
Religion was invented when the first coon man met the first fool.

You can say that again.

This con man once promised a robust reply to the false rape allegations by his jilted lover, there you have it.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by StOla: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Zoharariel:
Is this not the same bastard that raped that covetous girl in a London hotel?

Men are so simple of mind and so much dominated by their immediate needs that a deceitful man will always find plenty who are ready to be deceived.

He did not rape her. She gladly wanted it and even paid for the hotel room for one of the hot sessions.

She only got pissed years later upon realising that he will never leave his wife for her, and she wasn't even the only one receiving such pastoral graces.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by MRBrownJ: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
coolzeal:

well said!!!!

21 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
meforyou1:
Is that the alleged rapist?
Lol

5 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by MARKone(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
Na so my way back boss, buy one big Honda Jeep, tell us say na gift from his bros, him no wan tell us say na him buy am, so that we no go ask for salary increment, my point is..... cheesy

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by notmywill: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Religion indeed is the opium of the masses.

And people will be clapping, having a little song and dance round the end time car with hunger in their bellies.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Yinkatolu: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
judge not

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by bennyrazz: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
so what's the hullabaloo about if he got a Porsche as a gift? Christianity is no longer about suffer on earth, enjoy in heaven. If the God we serve is rich and he gives riches to his deserving children, then we should not be poor. In other words, God's Ambassadors on earth should not be poor because our father in heaven is not poor.

The only thing I will condemn is when men of God use their wealth to oppress/intimidate their congregation. And the issue of show off is also factored in. Accumulating money as if the money would pay your ticket to heaven is also an issue. Lastly, don't lose your salvation because of money.

31 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Karlovich: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bought with the tithes and offerings of believers, the so called pastors forget about their tales of earthly treasures and heavenly treasures. They tell stories of heaven and its beauty whereas they haven't been there before. They believe in stories of talking snakes and donkeys, Religion is definitely an addictive opium for people

13 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
When God chooses to bless a man, say whatever you like... He will be blessed

But what if twas same lady who accused him that got him the Porsche ?

Just what if?.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by Chubhie: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
Church business is good business. Imagine collecting material wealth in exchange for promises of spiritual blessings.

16 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
member wise up, which kind biz dis guy been dey do? pastors bin dey chop our money since 00Bc.

Meanwhile, fela don talk am o...
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by localblood(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Oh Lord Bless This Hustle.
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by trulords(m): 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
Who b the thief who b the catcher.. . Anyone ready to open a church here I will be one of ur shareholders.. ... Am been serious

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by pcicero(m): 12:04am On Dec 11, 2015
Still awaiting that robust reply sha, until then...#endtime pastor grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by chinchum(m): 12:12am On Dec 11, 2015
pcicero:
Still awaiting that robust reply sha, until then...#endtime pastor grin

So, you didnt see that Robust lady holding the wheel steering? grin

There goes your robust reply.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by pcicero(m): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2015
chinchum:

So, you didnt see that Robust lady holding the wheel steering? grin

There goes your robust reply.
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by boolet: 12:39am On Dec 11, 2015
Na capital dey dull many Nigerians, dey for don open shop, sorry, I mean church. #hisses

7 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by NigLasPresident: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2015
coolzeal:

con man***

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by NigLasPresident: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2015
boolet:
Na capital dey dull many Nigerians, dey for don open shop, sorry, I mean church. #hisses

Lol!
Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by NigLasPresident: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2015
trulords:
Who b the thief who b the catcher.. . Anyone ready to open a church here I will be one of ur shareholders.. ... Am been serious

But come to think of it, why do churches have a board of trustees like it was some kind of business going on, I never knew churches had such until the TB. Joshua case... But Jesus never had such neither the disciples or maybe I don't know if they did... Anyone who knows? Please educate me on it..

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) by StOla: 1:40am On Dec 11, 2015
NigLasPresident:

But come to think of it, why do churches have a board of trustees like it was some kind of business going on, I never knew churches had such until the TB. Joshua case... But Jesus never had such neither the disciples or maybe I don't know if they did... Anyone who knows? Please educate me on it..

They do not trust each other, hence the trustees to monitor each other.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members In Warri Sit On Wet Ground During Publicity . Photos / "Before Having That Sex" / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.