Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121831 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by hideville: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2013
Good day everyone,
I have attended COZA for a year now and I have read thread from begining to this point.
Please I really want Ese and Franca to present their evidences, it will save us all the suspense, name calling and drama.
I was in church on sunday and I was very unhappy with the response, I just wanted to hear a 'yes' or a 'no' instead I got a run around!
Please! Please!! Please!!! Release all the evidence! So we can rest.
Thank you.
Everybody have a blessed day!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sammynaijaguy(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2013
hideville: Good day everyone,
I have attended COZA for a year now and I have read thread from begining to this point.
Please I really want Ese and Franca to present their evidences, it will save us all the suspense, name calling and drama.
I was in church on sunday and I was very unhappy with the response, I just wanted to hear a 'yes' or a 'no' instead I got a run around!
Please! Please!! Please!!! Release all the evidence! So we can rest.
Thank you.
Everybody have a blessed day!
you guys are gradually conceding abi lol
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by debbyblaze: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2013
to think I was going to this church scares me....I don't care about the validity or otherwise of this story...I don't want to be associated with this kind of scandal...I am happy I left before all these came up... still shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by hideville: 12:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
sammynaijaguy:
you guys are gradually conceding abi lol

I am not conceeding to anything! I am just a fan of order and not chaos or anarchy!
I believe we should finish this affair and move forward!
And if you have read the thread from the begining, you'll see that that was my first comment! Meaning that I neither supported or refuted any comment! Except the one you just posted now.
Thank you again!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by kolaoloye(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
debbyblaze: to think I was going to this church scares me....I don't care about the validity or otherwise of this story...I don't want to be associated with this kind of scandal...I am happy I left before all these came up... still shocked shocked
Can you simply tell us why you left the ministry?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jpphilips(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
me too, i will like a sex scandal with such a pretty gal, haba! pastor no be human being?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jpphilips(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
belabela:

At first I had thesame opinion as you... then after a second thought and seeing how some so called christians worship pastors... they will actually do anything... I mean anything.... as long as it is coming from their celebrity pastor. However I do not put all the blame on the girl nor the pastor....but the attitude of the church to this matter as claimed by Ese is disgraceful.... I hope it is not true but if true such evils should be exposed.

Anybody can fall into any sin but trying to cover it up in the name of bigmanism in the christian church should not be condoned. I remember some years ago when Rev. Wale Oke fell into a similar sin and he confessed publicly at Adamasingba stadium in Ibadan. Although shameful he was humble enough to do the right thing and so shamed the devil

you are a very pretty girl, can you do to me exactly what you did to that pastor, i wont mind, seriously, young gals and married pr!cks, damn!. Pretty gals can be sex starved, what happened to the "love machine"?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jpphilips(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2013
tpia@:
madam, i think if you're alone with a man and he brings out a bottle of beer or johnny walker, do you assume he wants to pray?

like say god dey take shnapps, lol, some gals re funny, only her go open nyash only her dey run mouth, what do you want us to do? to prove Pastor has "ogene", the wife is well aware.

tell me, if he wasn't a pastor, will you be singing? what about the other married guys you ve slept with in the past did you sing? the guys nko? now its man of god, you don dey sing.

A sin is a sin, and only God has the right to identify and condemn sin, a mere mortal has no business with the word "sin" its God's stuff and we are to obey.

if it was a broke guy that asked for the same poosie you will rem. u be big Abuja beb wey dey travel go london, yet na left over "ogene" wey him wife don suck all the nutrients finish na im you no get shame dey sing. yeye gal.

By the way, what is COZA? haba!! no ministry wey people no dey enter, COZA ko, COJA ni, see as pretty, fresh Bini toto go waste for hotel for london, kai kai!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Rdduite(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Sm disguisted comment above!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Tayeni(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
Rdduite: Sm disguisted comment above!
disgusting I'm telling you......and for him mind he don make sense finish be that o.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tlops(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
A
denzel2009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLLdKYJexiw

Apparently she no get talent for music....now I understand!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tweenytutes(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
Stone her to death,Haba! Isn't that too harsh. If we look into your life,how are we sure uve not committed worse sins. If there is one thing I know,its that there are two sides to a story. So I don't think anybody should just judge her,ladies could learn a lesson from this and not fall victim. We all know that Pastors sleeping with their members is no news in Nigeria.
coogar: this woman should be stoned to death...

at her age, she went to see a man in his hotel room. she was offered alcohol, she was asked to sit on his lap and she was asked to kiss. she obliged and she had sëx with the man and now she's trying to tarnish his image?

i really dunno why people or the media give mentally-deranged women like this the audience to spew nonsense. i am surprised she's not claiming she was räped. what kind of people are going to nigerian churches these days? whöres disguised as virtuous women!!!

i don't believe a single atom of this story - it's a smear campaign!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by EreluY(f): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
maximillahni: I don't believe this ese and pastor bioduns story,maybe not entirely,she is sounding like a drug addict,just maybe.if they had an affair,sh just does not sound like she was exposing him out of guilt,but u re sounding like a girl who was dumped and is trying to get back at the man who dumped her.u made ur choice,some of these ladies sleep with big pastors,politicians etc just to reassure themselves and prove that they are pretty,ese!my take is...the world will take u seriously when you tell the whole truth.

You only dump someone or something you've used. That confirms the man used her, meaning he had extra-marital affairs with her. So you think that justifies the so called pastor? I beg to disagree. The guy should quit the ministry. His position has become compromised.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
jp philips:

like say god dey take shnapps, lol, some gals re funny, only her go open nyash only her dey run mouth, what do you want us to do? to prove Pastor has "ogene", the wife is well aware.

tell me, if he wasn't a pastor, will you be singing? what about the other married guys you ve slept with in the past did you sing? the guys nko? now its man of god, you don dey sing.

A sin is a sin, and only God has the right to identify and condemn sin, a mere mortal has no business with the word "sin" its God's stuff and we are to obey.

if it was a broke guy that asked for the same poosie you will rem. u be big Abuja beb wey dey travel go london, yet na left over "ogene" wey him wife don suck all the nutrients finish na im you no get shame dey sing. yeye gal.

By the way, what is COZA? haba!! no ministry wey people no dey enter, COZA ko, COJA ni, see as pretty, fresh Bini toto go waste for hotel for london, kai kai!!
i am still trying hard to understand what this post is all about,will someone pls explain this post , pls no of fence pls
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by peruso: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
42 pages and counting..,.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
jp philips: me too, i will like a sex scandal with such a pretty gal, haba! pastor no be human being?

This fellow, why did you decide to quote me during your rants?

Instead of facing your drug supplier.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by peruso: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Where is EFCC in all of this??
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2013
texaco1:
i am still trying hard to understand what this post is all about,will someone pls explain this post , pls no of fence pls

It means that some bloke need the poosie more than the pastor, why will she waste it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by jpphilips(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2013
tpia@:

This fellow, why did you decide to quote me during your rants?

Instead of facing your drug supplier.

nothing personal, Ese is prettier than you thanks

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2013
peruso: Where is EFCC in all of this??

This is not a financial crime....but it is taking Pastor almost a week to prepare a YES or NO response to allegation... he is coming out with a "robust response" even as he claimed God instructed him to keep quiet..... I think he did it.... otherwise it's as simple as saying "church I stand before God and you I did not do it" ... let's wait for the robust response from Pastor though.....

We all should know Pastor's soul is not more important than Ese's before God.... all men are equal before the Lord

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2013
harmless phil: Abeg ese why bring dis story out now? Is it to tarnish the biodun image or to let people knw he sleeps with you and tat he might be sleeping with other members too? because to me it can't change anyting, does tat re member of his church will not stop goin. You talking as if tat is a new ting tat happen are u not a nigerian girl are u not a delta girl? Anyway its surprising that u re making this news, becos I ve had more than once pastors come after me and I ve enjoyed it while it last. So stop playing d saint here u opened ur eyes and went into it now u re shouting blue murder, he never forced u, u did it becos u wanna do it,he askd u to sit on his lap u did and d nxt u were both rolling on his bed,its even got to a time u paid hotel accomodation with ur crdit card ah babe why screaming now are u a baby? U no dey f..k B4 plz its not new they re every where even fathers do it. I use to have a friend tat sleep with a living faith pastor they do it everywhere in church office and all what not, she even got pregnant the said pastor took her to a doctor to remove it. So dear dis should not be news we modern days pentecotal worshippers so much adores our pastors so much tat if they ask up to do dis do tat we would, so dear ese to me dis shouldn't be news. U ve said to expose him but I tell u dear he would still continue leading his church and making his money his wife will still remain with him calling herself a virtous woman.

Lord have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Erelu_Y:

You only dump someone or something you've used. That confirms the man used her, meaning he had extra-marital affairs with her. So you think that justifies the so called pastor? I beg to disagree. The guy should quit the ministry. His position has become compromised.
I don't agree with you. He should repent to his God and ask for the forgiveness of his wife and his congregation. He does not owe you and i anything.
In addition, he should stop manipulating his congregation to believe that he is anything more than a mortal who is saved and standing by grace.
This beatification of pastors is what i am against. The assumption that being men of God makes them assistant-Jesus is the root of all the manipulation and control going on in the pentecostal churches. That 'touch not my anointed' scripture has been severely abused in naija.
In addition, this Ese girl had better show one definite proof of her affair with the man. Be it bank statement, be it pics taken together in the hotel room or something. Else, she will be doing a massive disservice to other girls who are truly being used by pastors (and we know they are many).No one will give the time of day to such stories if she goes quiet without a shred of evidence.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Natasha2(f): 3:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
*still watching* To me the pastor sounds guilty with his "i don careish '' replies on fb, but then again what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
jp philips:

nothing personal, Ese is prettier than you thanks

good for you, are you the photographer in charge of distributing her picture.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

every lady close to me are not pröstitutes like the female members of your household. the ladies close to me operate on a higher spectrum of intelligence that makes them avoid pitiful bastärds like yourself.

i can see comprehension of english language is a challenge to you. the story is one-sided because we have only heard one version of it. who judges a one sided story? perhaps gullible soulless retärds like you.

pastor biodun was at his best today in church & the atmosphere was electrifying. gossips like you will not bring his church down and his ministry would continue to grow from strength to strength. is there anything else you enemies of gospel want to attempt again?

You and your ilk are FOOLS! A senseless adulterer with no control over his half-inch manhood is your own 'Jesus on Earth' init?

So he was @ his best 2day? Tell me something!

What about new revelations of his philandering in Ilorin where he started? His suspension by his then 'Father in the Lord' over sexual misconducts?

The two sisters he's said to have had illicit affairs with! One of whom allegedly got pregnant! What of Franca who claims to have audio-visual evidence?

But somewhere in your tumoured brain, its all one sided gist. Why then did your god of adultery fail to respond when he had the chance on his desecrated altar last sunday? He's so much of a dirty god he can't reply mere mortals init?

So the women around you are super - smart and can't fall prey to a shameless skirt-chaser like Biodun, I suppose with this, you've made it clear he was just a sharp smart guy and isn't guilty! The girls are guilty for being silly, init?

Fool! Hope you carry a biiig keg of water to quench ur philandering pastor's thirst in hell - So long as he doesn't repent!

As for you, you're soooo doomed, cos even if Biodun repents, ur brain seems incapable of escaping the cob-web of derision lucifer's demons have put you in.

Lest I forget, the pitiful bastards the ladies in ur demented household should avoid are the likes of shameless Biodun Fatoyinbo! If you're so sure of the loose harlots in ur house, send anyone of them to him for a private PCU session. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

every lady close to me are not pröstitutes like the female members of your household. the ladies close to me operate on a higher spectrum of intelligence that makes them avoid pitiful bastärds like yourself.

i can see comprehension of english language is a challenge to you. the story is one-sided because we have only heard one version of it. who judges a one sided story? perhaps gullible soulless retärds like you.

pastor biodun was at his best today in church & the atmosphere was electrifying. gossips like you will not bring his church down and his ministry would continue to grow from strength to strength. is there anything else you enemies of gospel want to attempt again?

You and your ilk are FOOLS! A senseless adulterer with no control over his half-inch manhood is your own 'Jesus on Earth' init?

So he was @ his best 2day? Tell me something!

What about new revelations of his philandering in Ilorin where he started? His suspension by his then 'Father in the Lord' over sexual misconducts?

The two sisters he's said to have had illicit affairs with! One of whom allegedly got pregnant! What of Franca who claims to have audio-visual evidence?

But somewhere in your tumoured brain, its all one sided gist. Why then did your god of adultery fail to respond when he had the chance on his desecrated altar last sunday? He's so much of a dirty god he can't reply mere mortals init?

So the women around you are super - smart and can't fall prey to a shameless skirt-chaser like Biodun, I suppose with this, you've made it clear he was just a sharp smart guy and isn't guilty! The girls are guilty for being silly, init?

Fool! Hope you carry a biiig keg of water to quench ur philandering pastor's thirst in hell - So long as he doesn't repent!

As for you, you're soooo doomed, cos even if Biodun repents, ur brain seems incapable of escaping the cob-web of derision lucifer's demons have put you in.

Lest I forget, the pitiful bastards the ladies in ur demented household should avoid are the likes of shameless Biodun Fatoyinbo! If you're so sure of the loose harlots in ur house, send anyone of them to him for a private PCU session. Ode!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

of course,
david called all the children of israel to the market square and before them, confessed his sins, repented and was restored. fools like you should never have been allowed to use the internet cos your cognitive reasoning makes a centipede look like einstein.

how sure are you that pastor biodun has not acknowledged his sin, repented and has been restored just like david did in his closet? must pastor biodun call a press conference to confess his sins to satisfy serial gossip-mongers like yourself?

And since ur brain is so full of BS it can't accomdate sane stuff, you probably don't kno David paid HEAVILY for his sins. 2 Samuel 12 has a detailed account if ur brain can accommodate sensible materials. The child from that illicit affair died! He begged God to no avail. What also happened in his old age? Does abdicating the throne ring a bell? God cursed his household with the plague of the Sword never departing from it! What of his children killing one another? All as a consequence of that affair. Including Solomon, the 2nd product from Bathsheba; all his children were after one another's life.

Before you little brains talk, consult with us and let's save you and ur band of slowpokes from making mockery of ur silly arses in public!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by JaaizTech: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
otipoju: Ese Walters… I admire your courage you are indeed a brave woman.
I was a student of Religion for five years at OAU and had a about a dozen married clergy men in my class.some of them did all sorts from cheating on tests and exams, sleeping with girls on Campus and one of them told me that if push come to shove ,he saw nothing wrong with being fortified spiritually by his herbalist mother.

All i can say is that i have experienced so much hypocrisy in churches that a time i cringed at the thought of attending.Although i had to console myself with the story in Job where Satan was gathered with the sons of God. Nevertheles when someone is ramming religious lingo in my ears incessantly, i become wary of that person cause i have come to realise that they are the ones capable of committing the gravest atrocities without batting an eyelid.

I believe your story cause the truth in them is evident . Most christians have placed their pastors on a pedestal that simply does not exist. For me your pastor’s sin does not comprise in the adultery itself -cause anybody can fall into temptation but in his unwilliness to see it as sin, a total lack of guilt nor remorse for falling short of God’s will and his willingness to continue sleeping with you inspite of the pain and guilt that you were experiencing.

If only he knew the wieght of Jesus word “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, he would never have tried to take you to a ”higher level of grace”.

I am happy for you because confessing your sin before God and men will surely bring the required healing that you need. and that no matter how his followers, family and friends ostracise you, for wanting to “destroy him” as they choose to view it, rather than chide him for bieng a charlatan, there are some of us who have drawn strength from your desire to please your maker.

I would also plead with you to set him free in your heart because hating him will only eat you up.
One day you will find someone who will love you in spite of all that has happened and will be man enough to stand on the side of truth and damn the world.

THE CRUX OF THE MATTER
Someone has labelled this whole saga as foundless gossip and I beg to differ.

A lady with a name comes out to say "you slept with me so you are not fit to condemn adultery while you are guilty of such until you deal with your flaws as a serial and remorseless adulterer.

She states clearly that she has evidence to prove that her claims are true and will only release such if you dare to deny it and label her a liar.

First, Pastor begs the question by neither confirming nor denying the allegation.His reason for this is because his mentors, government and security officials from the "vague" first world have advised him to keep quiet, forgetting that as an envoy of God as he claims the only important thing is what the God he represents,told him.

He then throws a red herring in our path by insinuating that its the handwork of enemies who are jealous of his new church site. That fish is tempting but I won't fall for it.

Rather than give us the simple YES or NO that will slake our thirst for the truth he promises us a more robust reply in the not clearly defined future.

His follower and sympathizers abandon the crux of the matter:- "INTEGRITY " and start attacking the young woman.

I doubt if anyone can accuse D'banj the self acclaimed KOKOMASTER of womanising when it is consistent with his trade as a Secular musician and image as a Ladies man.

But if a Don Moen who is a gospel musician,falls into temptation,is found out,humble enough to own up,and begin afresh we can relate to the fact he is afterall flesh and blood like us all.

After all that is what grace is all about: unending mercy for the repentant sinner not the one who uses PR experts to dribble himself out of tight corner.

But if Don Moen starts sleeping with several of his band members for several years, then it is only normal that a right thinking person will recoil in horror because the life he lives is not in tandem with what he professes.

You cannot claim to be the annointed mouthpiece for a God who despises adultery,go ahead to warn others to avoid it and then revel in it yourself. That for me,is unacceptable and the crux of the matter on ground.

On our part when we leave the real issue and start chasing shadows its no wonder this country is the way it is. Religion has beclouded our sense of reasoning.

Good old Integrity,Uprightness,and Honesty are relegated to the back burner whereas that same bible that we carry up and down tells us that it is rieghtousness that shall exalt a nation and sin is a reproach to any people... And then we wonder why other countries treat us with utter disregard and suspicion.

Honestly We really deserve the leaders we have after all the are products of our society.
May God bless you and continue to guide you aright. I have been in shock and sadness reading posts leading to yours. I am glad Christians like you are still out there.
Kai, it is a pity to see how evidently manipulated, brainwashed, mentally abused and used many pentecoastal christians have become.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2013
coogar:

frosbel, you are a miserable sod!
i am done with you - vagrants like you don't deserve my attention especially on a beautiful days such as this one. your anger for christians in nigeria would one day consume you, and ultimately destroy you.

he should apologise for something that did not happen? ese claimed she was in the UK to do a 2-year masters degree.....that's a white lie. masters degree in the UK is just a year. she also claimed COZA do have 2nd service - that is another white lie. there's never been a 2nd service in the abuja branch. she did not give this statement under the oath though so she's allowed to cook up many lies....

I just realized I shouldn't have been arguing with you. You're soooo dumb and ignorant! Masters Degree in UK is just a year? Are you the one that set the rule for all schools and for all courses? Well, no one in ur lineage has ever studied outside of a College of Education so I'm not surprised you don't kno better.

Why are you this brainless? Gosh! And you argue and comment with so much stupidity, laced with nauseating ignorance!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
khaleesi:

U still don't get it do you? They re all the same everyone of them. Was it when I was barely 12 and a Deeper Life pastor tried to kiss me..or was it when I was barely 15 and a Pastor in an Anglican Church tried to molest me? Or was it when I was a lot more older and a Catholic Priest was asking me to be his gf.. I asked him..are u not a Priest, are u allowed to do this? And he said All men re allowed to Love. Pls, the best thing is to build your faith around the word of God and not on any Church or any Pastor.

Only you Whoooa I tink I nid to meet you and see what's got MOGs losing their minds wink
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Pattey(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2013
prologue:
Hahahhaa... My guy, cocoa is very lucrative oo. Ask google. Mehn, see where u don reduce to?
Am praying for u... Every franca, ese walters, mami waters, staph, release coogar's boxer. This soul is for the Lord. All coza bad influence on u must kosa. For u to have escaped in d 6 billion sperm cells shows u are determined. U are not a determined id1ot, it is not ur portion. U are not a mistake, though u have been a very f0olish boy. Release coogars boxers... I challenge u, u spirit of stupidity, coogar is not ur abode. Fire... fire
Do I have a witness in there?
#teamsavecoogar#

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Jayboi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Hmm. So sad. The disease is everywhere. As a catholic, i cant deny it doesnt happen even in my church bt one thing i always tell people is ..your faith is what matters.. Going to church shouldn't be to go and just listen to the sweet voice of your pastor. Its about your relationship with God that counts. No human being is infallible. No one is above mistake. That the pastor messed up doesn't make the church bad. Just find an enabling environment for your soul to develop and let God do the rest. I remain a catholic always.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.