Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" (5669 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Hillarious Names Naija Guys Often Call Ladies / Why Do You Ladies Greet Or Call Ladies "Sweet Heart/words" Are You All Lesbians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Switup: 12:04am On Aug 23, 2013
once.., a frnd asked her closest male friend this question.., and his reply was "e get one ugly gal in my street wey dey sell orange.., she sef she know sey she no fine but I dey like to tease her call her fine gal.., because of that she dey gimme orange for free anytime anyday but the truth be sey she wor wor" (imagine that)

After hearin this from the guys.., I felt it right to ask if guys really mean it when they see a girl and call her a "fine gal". Or is it just a cliche..

(Afterall.., virtually all guys on nl are guilty of using that word! Lol) So let d comments start rollin in... Goood am!
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Andyblaze: 12:13am On Aug 23, 2013
No

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Switup: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2013
lipsrsealed
Andyblaze: No
woow...! Now that's harsh
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by okooloyun1(m): 1:01am On Aug 23, 2013
Because she no fine for ur face does not mean dat others do not appreciate her coz one man's food is another man's poo. A lady's face might not be beautiful but with correct bobby and confirm yansh u go see d way guys go dey rush her, so when we say a girl is fine we are serious coz we look beyond her facial appearance.
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 23, 2013
Swit up: once.., a frnd asked her closest male friend this question.., and his reply was "e get one ugly gal in my street wey dey sell orange.., she sef she know sey she no fine but I dey like to tease her call her fine gal.., because of that she dey gimme orange for free anytime anyday but the truth be sey she wor wor" (imagine that)

After hearin this from the guys.., I felt it right to ask if guys really mean it when they see a girl and call her a "fine gal". Or is it just a cliche..

(Afterall.., virtually all guys on nl are guilty of using that word! Lol) So let d comments start rollin in... Goood am!

The world need more of me. You will never catch me giving a false compliment to anyone not even a family member. I rather shut d fucck up than lying over anything.

It's always good to tell people the truth no matter how it hurts.

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:32am On Aug 23, 2013
A lier, player do not mean it. A serious lover mean it.
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by ceospecial(m): 4:12am On Aug 23, 2013
tongue The truth of the matter be say, either say she wowo, or her punny up for bleeping, I don't call a girl fine girl! If she's fine, then i'll tell her all the wowo things of her life, just 2 make her loose her self esteem for me 2 enter... Sefini
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 23, 2013
No. grin

That two-lettered word always has ulterior motives attached to it. cheesy

Most of the time, the honey pot is the prize.
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: A lier, player do not mean it. A serious lover mean it.

My boyfriend is fine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by djeezy(m): 5:17am On Aug 23, 2013
Not always, sometimes it's a sincere compliment and often times there's a hidden agenda attached to it, they don't really mean it but want to make the girl happy and probably facilitate their quest to get what they want from the girl. Take for instance a bus conductor who calls an ugly or average looking girl "fine girl" just to entice her into entering his bus. It can also be used to achieve other aims, however some are genuine compliment made in good faith.
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Enegod(m): 7:05am On Aug 23, 2013
Swit up: once.., a frnd asked her closest male friend this question.., and his reply was "e get one ugly gal in my street wey dey sell orange.., she sef she know sey she no fine but I dey like to tease her call her fine gal.., because of that she dey gimme orange for free anytime anyday but the truth be sey she wor wor" (imagine that)

everybody girl is find in one way or the other...some fine for face, yansh, legs,booobs.. If we see sth that is fine in your body, we then call you, fine girl undecided
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Switup: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2013
@djeezy okay this sounds quit intersestin...! But what about on other occasions....!
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2013
Good a.m fine boys n gurls
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Switup: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2013
Enegod: everybody girl is find in one way or the other...some fine for face, yansh, legs,booobs.. If we see sth that is fine in your body, we then call you, fine girl undecided
lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Switup: 7:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Harbosede02: Good a.m fine boys n gurls
do u really mean it... cry
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2013
Swit up: do u really mean it... cry
lolz..yes na...or aren't u a "fine girl"ni
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Switup: 7:48am On Aug 23, 2013
^^^if u really mean it naw..., i belif u jaree...

Them guyz just makin us so sick...!
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Mynd44: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2013
Ladies do the same thing when they call guys all sorts of endearing names when you chat them up. People say flattery things to break down defences and barriers and in the case(ot that it might be a singular instance) of this guy, he is lying to get free oranges.

Some ladies do it to get free stuff and guys to get free punny.
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Switup: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2013
^^^ what about u naw...!
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Mynd44: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2013
Swit up: ^^^ what about u naw...!
I will rather not say anything or concentrate on the parts I think are beautiful
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Switup: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2013
Lol
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Switup: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2013
^^^Lol
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 23, 2013
There is always an ulterior motive attached to it. Some say it just to make the access easier. Only very few of them mean it. That is, looking beyond the worworic face to find other fine features.
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by enigmagu1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
somtimes nt all d time
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by MrsChima(f): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Lmao at girls can be fine in the booty and titty. grin grin

Hilarious 2013.
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ladies call me fine boy cos am handsome and they mean it.

ladies, try not to get wet when u check my pics cos i wont be around to mop the floor.
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Mynd44: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Segeggs: Ladies call me fine boy cos am handsome and they mean it.

ladies, try not to get wet when u check my pics cos i wont be around to mop the floor.
Hilarious
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by MrsChima(f): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Segeggs: Ladies call me fine boy cos am handsome and they mean it.

Clean up a bit and you are okay. You are still sucking on the bosom young child.

Not ugly but you are not fine.
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Me sef, i call my housemates fine girl if I need them to bring water for me from the fridge.

Something like this:
"Sweetie pie, you're a fine girl, please, help me to bring water when you're coming from the kitchen" wink grin tongue undecided lipsrsealed

And she replies:
"I'm not fine, come and take the water yourself, it's only when you need something that you remember i'm a fine girl" angry angry angry angry grin grin
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Clean up a bit and you are okay. You are still sucking on the bosom young child.

Not ugly but you are not fine.
oh ....dearie! So u took ur time to check my pix.

Tell me, how many buckets of ur juice were you able to fetch after checking my pix got u wet?grin Hope i didnt drain u
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by bestcindy(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
alutacontinua: Me sef, i call my housemates fine girl if I need them to bring water for me from the fridge.

Something like this:
"Sweetie pie, you're a fine girl, please, help me to bring water when you're coming from the kitchen" wink grin tongue undecided lipsrsealed

And she replies:
"I'm not fine, come and take the water yourself, it's only when you need something that you remember i'm a fine girl" angry angry angry angry grin grin
LMAO.....wow xo impress
Re: Guys; Do U Really Mean It When You Call Ladies "Fine Girl" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
I've never told a lady she's fine in my life time. I can tell her she's beautiful if she demands to know, else i shutup and pretend she doesn't exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Encounter Pains With Sex / Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years / Is This Girl That Pretty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.