Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement (36784 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
otokx: We hear that if you are employed in Access and decide to leave within 2 years, there is a clause that stipulates you pay a sum of not less than 2 million. Dunno how true this is.

That's true, but I also heard of someone who left without paying the bond. Don't know the details and what ensued though.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by herbdull(m): 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
234GT: Very funny posts by people. I almost turned down a 2.5m per annum bank job last year because of negative and envy-driven posts by people. Thank God I am in the bank now and I am enjoying the job.
It is not as stressful as people say. You are not forced to take loans. If you are heavily indebted as a banker, it is your choice.
taking loans as a banker is a strategic plan, it protects you from been sack. So most bankers tends to use such strategy to get tied to the bank. 2.5M guess you got appointed as the MD.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by walearoy(m): 4:49am On Aug 26, 2013
herbdull:
taking loans as a banker is a strategic plan, it protects you from been sack. So most bankers tends to use such strategy to get tied to the bank. 2.5M guess you got appointed as the MD.

Guy, 2.5m and u call him MD? Common!
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by johnsonwax(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.

Am very sure U most b one of there staff !!!TFU
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by 234GT(m): 7:40am On Aug 26, 2013
herbdull:

I totally disagree.
If you are on loan and you are laid off, the bank will simply deduct your loan from your payoff benefits. And mind you, there is a limit to the amount you can collect depending on your level.
2.5m is for entry level.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Just like modern day slave work: the only incentive is that the 'slaves' will be on suit and tie.
...And earn more than most Nigerians, isn't that ironical??..
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Tex42(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.

Ur father must be the owner of the bank for you to have come up with this rubbish, or are you one of the insensitive interviewers in access bank?
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by sleeky8(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2013
Access bank MD to the newly employed

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Contactman(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2013
So because its a private bank if they ask you to bring your mum's head as a requirement for recruitment you will,is that your own silly contribution to this topic? This is mature forum my dear and we dont need nit wits like you spewing rubbish here.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by ogene70: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
mu2sa2: Exploitation of the weak by the strong, of the have-nots by those who have, of the ruled by the rulers - that's the order today in nigeria. Ordinarily the sadists in Access bank should have been sanctioned by govt for such exploitative tendency but alas! the Gej-led FG itself commits worse atrocities against the masses to even see this as wrong. Who will bail out the masses in nigeria?

I read some reasonable comments till yours, you are so sick to have mentioned GEJ in this, did such atrocity start today? You should be ashamed of yoursef to depend on your government for virtually everything in life.. grow up and be a man.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by hixxx1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
I can affirm that what has been said about the bank is true because I recently signed a Guarantor’s Form for a new employee of the bank and she mentioned to me something about a two years period one must be with the bank (and having to get an initial deposit of N2m, which from this post I have now come to understand is a security deposit for the two years period the staff must be with the bank). This being the case, I sincerely believe that the board and management of the bank should have their heads examined for imposing such onerous conditions of applicants at the point of recruitment. For me, the only attraction to work in such a place will not be the paltry N2.5m per annum but the opportunity to capitalise on the stringent recruitment conditions to bunk as many desperate female applicants as possible. CBN, Nigeria Labour Congress and Nigerians should as a matter of urgency call the big for nothing bank to order.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by fpeter(f): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2013
tunlex01: I had already been briefed by someone abt it. Dat made me not to go for dia test again....dis is modern slavery. If i have 10 pple who can afford 300k each, why would i still by keen on getting employment in their bank? Dia recruitment process is notin but....SMH

Exactly! I wonder why I would know someone that has billions to save and yet I'd be searching
for a job in the bank as a marketer when I could as well get something better from the benefactor.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Flyboy Zee: No wonder my account balance with them has remained N1,028.20K since 2006.
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Ah go and check your balance again o! They now charge N200 plus 5% VAT monthly as Maintenance Charge. What are they maintaining? A branch with 1 million customers earns N200 million monthly. We may feel that the amount charged per customer is small but the aggregate is huge. It is simply daylight robbery.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by papi365: 3:40pm On Aug 26, 2013
herbdull:
can you pls pocket your lies? Guess you parents are also benefiting from the loot!
WHAT LIES HAS HE SAID? MTCHEEW GO BACK 2 SKOOL AND LEARN ABC
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Yaasir(m): 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
I read many people's comments and laff. You need to work with the bank to know better. Has anybody ever asked why thier staff usually form the bulk of people attending interview with another bank? Most of their branches, especially in the north, are grossly understaff? You can only know Access bank better when you have the opportunity to work with another bank. Everything about them is like slave camp; it sucks for real. The staff turnover is next to nothing.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by jericco1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
jericco1: I like it, only the incompetent will pass the test.
like yea
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by jericco1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
like yea
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by rinw: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Yet CBN will not react to this, they re looking for evidence. will this scores of people be lieing against the bank? Useless people
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2013
Useless bank...I would never drop a kobo in that bank even though I have an account with them..Acquiring the defunct intercontinetal bank should make them better but it's made them worse..
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by obinna002: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
NOW I KNOW, WHY MY UNCLE RESIGN FROM ACCESS AND JOIN STANBIC IBTC,,, IMAGINE MAKING SOMEONE A MANAGER OF A BRANCH, AND YOUR STILL PAYING HIM WHAT HIS EARNING BEFORE,,,GREEDY FELLOWS,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached). / Vacancies at Eko hotels / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.