Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement (36799 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Harbiurlah(f): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2013
That's too bad of them. Imagine their terms and conditions.May God help graduates of this country o.....
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by titigbadamosi: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2013
300milla hmm, well their own still beta pass Diamond bank o.M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ friend was asked to bring N200 million as his target I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Diamond bank. ℓ̊ really wish something would be done to the requirements of these banks.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Stiv(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Ladies and Gentlemen, wake up to the reality around you. Its a dog-eat-dog world out there. Prepare your minds. Worse things happen.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chessguru1(m): 10:12am On Aug 25, 2013
Madness
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Ayoobscom(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2013
You must be kidding me
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Shakara123(m): 10:15am On Aug 25, 2013
They are not recruiting you to come and help improve on their management process. Dude you are to bring results to the table in form of number and volume of accounts. If you feel you cannot do it, stay online and apply for other jobs.

We have to be optimistic and believe we can get results. Pray and work hard, and someday you will smile. We should not forget that that man that is a director or branch manager got there by accident. He must have paid his dues. Everything is possible if we believe; just get in there first.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chucky234(m): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2013
Who do they think they are in the banking industry,first they said OND holders are unemployable not even for a security post,now they want N3m from job seekers.
Broke as$ bank looking for free money to transact illicit deals for 18 months, bunch of incompetent chronic goons masqurading as bankers.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by honeeyplum(f): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2013
So let's say the person was able to meet the absurd target....ll s/he b promoted to branch manager immediately or regional manager sef abi na still 'contract' s/he go sign....Nigeria na wa
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Boll2010: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco:
what exactly do you mean pls?
ntn sir am jst emphasing on d gibberish I saw u post earlier sir!

7 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chessguru1(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2013
Shakara123: They are not recruiting you to come and help improve on their management process. Dude you are to bring results to the table in form of number and volume of accounts. If you feel you cannot do it, stay online and apply for other jobs.

We have to be optimistic and believe we can get results. Pray and work hard, and someday you will smile. We should not forget that that man that is a director or branch manager got there by accident. He must have paid his dues. Everything is possible if we believe; just get in there first.
What nonsense are you saying.

#novex

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by CAPTAIN44: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2013
there are many microfinance bank operating as commercial bank in this country, one of them is "access bank" bulshit!
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by wogorparadise: 10:25am On Aug 25, 2013
mu2sa2: Exploitation of the weak by the strong, of the have-nots by those who have, of the ruled by the rulers - that's the order today in nigeria. Ordinarily the sadists in Access bank should have been sanctioned by govt for such exploitative tendency but alas! the Gej-led FG itself commits worse atrocities against the masses to even see this as wrong. Who will bail out the masses in nigeria?
u ar such a goat to blame all ur running stomarch on gej
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chucky234(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2013
Shakara123: They are not recruiting you to come and help improve on their management process. Dude you are to bring results to the table in form of number and volume of accounts. If you feel you cannot do it, stay online and apply for other jobs.

The bank manager didnt get employed by providing 10 accounts of N300k each,my younger sister works with one of their branches in Kaduna and didnt have to go through this to get job with the bank in 2007.
What they have requested from the applicants is ridiculous and uncalled for, why give a target to someone who is not yet an employee of the bank.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by tjskii(f): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2013
titigbadamosi: 300milla hmm, well their own still beta pass Diamond bank o.M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ friend was asked to bring N200 million as his target I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Diamond bank. ℓ̊ really wish something would be done to the requirements of these banks.

Dia own no better pass diamond o,this money access is requesting for,is to enable u enter the trainin skool,after which theyl now give u a target to meet when ure posted to ur branch office
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by nenergy(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2013
[size=18pt]THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS I STOPPED APPLYING FOR BANKING JOBS[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by OlowoB(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.
. This is d most silly statement I have heard in a long tym, now I knw why evry one in authority seems to take we d masses for a ride.

7 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by slikcipher(m): 10:31am On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.

Slave

10 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by tmtech: 10:32am On Aug 25, 2013
grin grin
vladimiros: that nothing

My BABALAWO requirement was too bring Virgin blood, Champions league Trophy, Pubic Hair of a madman, a shark tale, tortoise urine and my facebook password

haba

=))"´¨) 
¸."´ ¸.o "*¨) ¸."*¨)
=)) ¸¸."´=D(¸."´(¸." =))... Dis one na kasala Õoº°Úº
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by pembisco(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2013
Boll2010: ntn sir am jst emphasing on d gibberish I saw u post earlier sir!
call it watever! You tink those MDs nd other employees at d bank got their's on a plata of gold abi? D bank myt jst want 2 knw hw much effort u kn put in meetin up d requirements, they probably wnt 2 fish out d lazy do.gs like u who wl jst cm here nd say ''what a crazy job requirements'' rather than making any effort 2 meet up d requirements! Be wise nd stop bein lazy! Well, When you wake up from your slumber and face the reality of life, then you can qoute me again!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by OlowoB(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2013

. Damn, you must be sick upstairs for these rubbish u just wrote. Pls for God,s sake what is wrong with our thinking faculty in these part of the world? A bank is doing somthing that is so absurd yet some peeps come here to justify this nonsense? May God help us in Nigeria cos we have some sick people in these country. Damn

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Lincolnburrows(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2013
yuiop: Two of my friends just went for access bank 3rd stage interview and they were ask just two questions:
1. Tell me about urself.
2. Why did u study ur course.

Then they told them deir requirement into training schul dat each one of ma friends shuld bring 10 accts of 300k=3million. OR 1 fixed deposit acct of 6million which d person will not touch for 180DAYS and dat d deadline is 2WEEKS.

I want Job seekers to please comment. Pls dis happened recently(August interview 2013).

IS IT RIGHT? Or IS IT SLAVERY?
The answer to both questions is YES
IS IT RIGHT=YES
IS IT SLAVERY=YES
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chucky234(m): 10:36am On Aug 25, 2013
titigbadamosi: 300milla hmm, well their own still beta pass Diamond bank o.M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ friend was asked to bring N200 million as his target I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Diamond bank. ℓ̊ really wish something would be done to the requirements of these banks.
N200m as target to get a job in poor crawling bank like Diamond bank, this must be a joke.
I blame that chronic deluded mallam called Sanusi with his failed plagiarised policies, they are gradually turning our once darling banking industry to a comic arena.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by LeJeun3: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2013
Flyboy Zee: No wonder my account balance with them has remained N1,028.20K since 2006.
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!
My own na N512, every weekend dem go wan use text message ki me!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chucky234(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Lincoln burrows:
The answer to both questions is YES
IS IT RIGHT=YES
IS IT SLAVERY=YES
LWKMD
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by 4reigningqueen: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2013
Flyboy Zee: No wonder my account
balance with them has remained
N1,028.20K since 2006.
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

hmmn, i have the same amount too and the idiots are still removing my money every months and sending me messages.nonsense!
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by chessguru1(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2013
chucky234: The bank manager didnt get employed by providing 10 accounts of N300k each,my younger sister works with one of their branches in Kaduna and didnt have to go through this to get job with the bank in 2007.
What they have requested from the applicants is ridiculous and uncalled for, why give a target to someone who is not yet an employee of the bank.

chucky234: The bank manager didnt get employed by providing 10 accounts of N300k each,my younger sister works with one of their branches in Kaduna and didnt have to go through this to get job with the bank in 2007.
Don't mind they dude.
I weep when I hear people talk like this. So what if they didn't ask for such amount, and asked rather for the head of his father, or the blood of someone else? Am guessing he would comply, after all the branch manager paid his dues.
Can't believe someone will study engineering for 5 years, pass through fire and brimstone only to be forced to apply to a "bank" due to lack of options. Only to add insult to the injury by telling him to go find a 3 million naira customer!
Assuming it where an isolated case of marketing department recruitment, I could even try and understand. After all such crazy targets are what they give the marketing staff that are employed. But to ask that of a graduate trainee in the interview phase...haba
Okay what happens if he person brings the 3 million naira customer only to be told their are 5 more steps in the recruitment process?
Will he carry his customers and go elsewhere.
#nonsense

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by OlowoB(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2013
. Another sick man on the loose, arrant nonsense. Let's all come out and condemn these banks and not say one bank's own is beta than the other. Enuff said

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by seangy4konji: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2013
You are a fool
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by OlowoB(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2013
chucky234: Who do they think they are in the banking industry,first they said OND holders are unemployable not even for a security post,now they want N3m from job seekers.
Broke as$ bank looking for free money to transact illicit deals for 18 months, bunch of incompetent chronic goons masqurading as bankers.
. May God bless you and your family, I guess we still have hope in these country with people reasoning like you.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by alphaconde(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2013
Something tells me access bank is going down, their craze for accounts is now abnormal.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by nekaa(f): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva: Is it limited to just marketers or all the staff?
everybody...
And even after you have finished opening those account you wld still need someone with a huge sum tu sign another stupid form..
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by seangy4konji: 10:42am On Aug 25, 2013
You can't take words of lunatics seriously.
OlowoB: . Damn, you must be sick upstairs for these rubbish u just wrote. Pls for God,s sake what is wrong with our thinking faculty in these part of the world? A bank is doing somthing that is so absurd yet some peeps come here to justify this nonsense? May God help us in Nigeria cos we have some sick people in these country. Damn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached). / Glo Nigeria Limited Business Development Executive Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.