Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri (17535 Views)

Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics / Governor Fayose Dressed Like Sheik (Photo) / Gunmen Disguised As Women Killed In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by adamooye5(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
Two suspected members of the insurgent Boko Haram were on Thursday arrested by the vigilante, tagged Civilian-JTF, and handed over to soldiers in Maiduguri, the Borno State Capital. The suspects were then shot dead by the soldiers.

The mode of arrest of the suspects confirms the fear of residents of Borno that the insurgents have designed a scheme of dressing like Muslim women in veils for them to avoid arrest.

The decision of the insurgents to disguise their appearances follows the increased clampdown on them by the Civilian-JTF.

On Thursday, two of such cross-dressers, both in their early thirties, were arrested while trying to go about unnoticed. The two suspected Boko Haram members, who were said to be residents of Shehuri area of Maiduguri, were caught on the way out of the city to Konduga by the Civilian-JTF.

It took a while to convince witnesses that the two young ladies with voluptuous breasts and heavy waists were men.

According to a Civilian-JTF operative, Isa Aliko, the two cross-dressing men were nabbed based on a tip-off from some young men who hung around the Shehu of Borno’s Palace.

“We know all of them and when we were given the hint that they were dressed like women and covered with Hijjab (Islamic cover for women), we launched a search for them until we finally caught them at the outskirts of the town,” said Mr. Aliko.

The two men wore heavy makeup, ear rings and head ties with two big oranges each in their brassieres masquerading as breasts.

After they were caught, they were beaten by angry Civilian-JTF members before they were handed over to soldiers who subsequently shot them dead.

The Nigerian military has been having a torrid time dealing with the outlawed sect in Borno and neighbouring Adamawa and Yobe. While the military has suffered causalities, it has announced the successful hunt and demolition of several cells of the insurgents. The military recently announced the likely death of the sect’s leader, Abubakar Shekau, following a shoot-out with soldiers. The announcement came several hours after the second in command to Mr. Shekau was also killed in a gun battle with soldiers.

Borno, Adamawa, and Yobe are still under emergency rule, since May, to flush out the sect and other criminals operating in the area.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/143348-soldiers-arrest-kill-two-boko-haram-suspects-dressed-like-women.html

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by xeexee1: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wen will all this end?
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Capnd143(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2013
Well it seems "jails and cells are full to the brim with arrested members, so the military just shoots them dead after arrest".

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2013
ar dey stil existing

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by cnwamo(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2013
ok
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by mysticgal(f): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2013
hehe,their end has come,;Dbut how do the know bokoharam members abi e dey show for fore head
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Murda dem!

Animals wearing hijab. . . Kill them all and don't give them any chance for political long-legging!

Awon omo ale!

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2013
they'll all be crushed sooner or later
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by In2systemsTech(m): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2013
...Subsequently shot them dead... So no intel?
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 24, 2013
Oppa alams style wink

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by mysticgal(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2013
hehe,their end has come,grin but how do they know bokoharam members abi e dey show for fore head
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by joeey6(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Dem still de exist??!
My prayer 4 d CJT,none of dem shall die in there pursuit of peace....Amen?? Like to say Amen

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by GenWOJUOLA(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2013
mysticgal: hehe,their end has come,;Dbut how do the know bokoharam members abi e dey show for fore head

if you see the person who killed a close relative of urs, i tell u, even after ten years you'll remember

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Sunymoore(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Gud. RIH
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by infiniteloop(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2013
Space for sale. Don't hesitate to contact me for this.
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by kennyonthrone(m): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2013
Al i gat 2 say is a big kudos 2 d'civilian JTF ho re realli makin it possible 2 end dis menace nd on d'oda hand kudos 2 d. Soldiers 4 killin dem bokoram bois no nid keepin dose tins alive d'shhould jst do nd whine wit dia 72 virginz.....FOOLS!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by theozobby(m): 10:31am On Aug 24, 2013
Kill dem all phyno (JTF) kill dem all
I'm a god in this game and my kingdom has come

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2013
Dancin alingo with my bottle of alomo bitters...life's good!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by perfectcrush(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls can any one tell me wat code to send to subscribe to etisalat on my bb... Am just sick of mtn... Pls I need a respone urgently... Thnks... U may sms the code to my cell •̸№.. 08073378954. God bless u
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Kslib(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2013
In2systems_Tech: ...Subsequently shot them dead... So no intel?
Lol...
Which intel? How many intel's have the security agencies gotten from the top dogs of boko haram they've/have been capturing..
Boko haram recruits any insignificant willing bastard that is ready to work for them in any little way he/she wishes and these two half man/half woman bastards that were shot are insignificant almajiris that dont even have access to any vital info whatsoever..
The only vital info they can provide is the fact that they are ready to die and go bang not just 1 but 72 fresh virgins in the sky..
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Slowvenom(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2013
The blood of innocent pple is hunting them. They not av any where to escept to.
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by seangy4konji: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2013
Like the style of shooting them dead!!!SHOOT THEM DEAD!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by inosend: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2013
God dey. Nigeria go survive.
@mysticgal These same bh members are\were neighbors, friends, relatives, etc to some of the civilian jtf. Also, notice that they, civilian jtf, were tipped off by some people living in the same area as the said members of bh.
Once again, God bless naija.
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by vislabraye(m): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2013
Am glad the JTF is getting them. The foolish BH should have settled in for negotiation. May JTF continue to bomb their cells and deal with their political sponsors.
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by seangy4konji: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Kasapreko of LIFE..same here man
aro1: Dancin alingo with my bottle of alomo bitters...life's good!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Asabeq(f): 10:42am On Aug 24, 2013
Same question I ask everyday..we need peace cry cry

xee xee: Wen will all this end?
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by striker9(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2013
Good job to the Civilian JTF!
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Humphreydis(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2013
The suspects were then
shot dead by the soldiers.......I like dats aspect!..
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2013
Nigeria needs all the help in the world to crush Boko Haram.
Last Bullet:
They v proved that they are not just a terror group.
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by mars123(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2013
Ban(do sumtin bout)the hijab for now,its a dependable strategy for them.let us waste all of em fast. angry
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by Opoki(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2013
Oranges and big behind.
Re: Boko-Haram Suspects Dressed Like Women Killed In Maiduguri by TGreat7(m): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2013
No hiding place for them again. Evil shall bow before the good. Period.

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai Signs Agreement With Skipper Seil, Indian Company To Build 100MW Plant / Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre / Manir Dan’Iya Is PDP's Guber Candidate In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.